Am I channeling?

To post a reply, login or signup

chris
@chris
5 years ago
46 posts

I have read a little about this, but they don't say how it feels. I think I channeled for a friend tonight. I was there, but not there and remember little if anything that was said. I felt like I was in thick water, yet I was also that water. I could not feel it against my skin. I could not feel my body in the normal sense. I did not feel out of control, but I was not in control, so to speak.

I have heard, felt, experienced, Them for over a year now. Yet, until now, They had contact only in my thoughts, and dreams. I wish I was mentally ill, that would explain things so easily. It would be easier to understand too.

So, I am asking for advice, did I channel, and if so how do I develop it?

updated by @chris: 07/13/17 12:31:48AM
chris
@chris
5 years ago
46 posts

Thanks Scooby. This does sound like what happened, and seems to be continuing to happen to me. The whole experience feels like a weird dream. I couldn't really tell you what was said. The "warning," signs are a huge lump in my throat, like I am holding back tears. My head gets dizzy, eyes see things as fuzzy, and I get really tired. I have to sit down. The channeling part wasn't bad, as I said, I felt like I was floating in thick water. Now that I think of it, I don't believe I was alone. Its not a fear thing, but a comforting one. However now my problem is that They want to contact my friend every time I email her. They call her Light-bearer. Yes, we are aware that she has a special task in this world. She illuminates the truth, the path, for ones that come to her. I use my empathic ability to present the wisdom and tools that she needs. I believe that They are my guides, bc They do not feel like strangers to me. I also feel that this is a new way of communicating with Them. I don't "do" change very well, so this is going to take some fine tuning, some getting used to for me.

Has any one else had this happen to them?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book