Your experiences with angels

To post a reply, login or signup

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
3 years ago
100 posts
I'm not sure if there has already been a topic about this, but would you all like to share your experiences with angels? I have always loved to hear stories of angels. What would you like to share? :)
updated by @merin-eliz: 03/20/17 05:07:10PM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Merin,

I think this has come up before, but it always makes people feel good. :-)

When I was 8, I woke up one night and saw a huge man standing at the head of my bed. His head touched the ceiling. He had dark blonde, curly hair to his shoulders and was wearing a black, short toga-like outfit with a golden dental pattern around the bottom, and he held a gleaming sword up in his right hand with the point at the top.

Telepathically, he told me to look out the window, where I saw what appeared to be Jesus coming from unbelievably far away and very fast. The thought was conveyed that if I was still looking when he arrived I would die and go with him. I was terrified and lay back down and pulled the covers over my head. When I had the nerve to look, it was all gone. I am sure I was awake.

I had no religious training, my parents being atheists, so to me an angel was that secular idea of a tiny, pretty woman in a shimmering white dress with white wings, and I didn't believe in those. I had never bought into the tooth fairy, the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus either, not even when very little.

I told my two best friends, who were Catholics, and they told me I had been honored with a visit from an Archangel, which is very special, and showed me cards they had with angel pictures on them. To my amazement, the one of the Archangel Michael looked just like the being I had seen, sword in upright position and all. Of course, as an adult, I know there have been many different portrayals of how various angels look, but that one happened to match what I had seen.

Given the life I have had, I now understand why I was being given the chance to back out of it, and wish I had taken the offer, since I have bitten off far more than I could chew in this life.

Did this experience make me adopt a particular religious label? No. I do not like labels, and think I was shown things in a form I could understand at that age, with my friends filling in the parts I didn't. We all work for the same boss.

Cheshire Cat

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book