To post a reply, login or signup

Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts
I keep seen a wolf and an owl and I can't figure out why for the longest time I've always seen the wolf who seems it can't decide whether it loves or hates me I fear yet love it at the same time yet the attachment is strong and our bond is unbreakable we have both tried to to break it in fact this ha been going on since I was very small I saw him in poster of cousins it was a wolf poster but he wasn't any of the original wolves illustrated I this happened in the late hours of night which for 4 year old was a little traumatizing. Instead of running to my mom I just stared at the wolf he did the same this lasted till my older cousin woke up and was wondering why I was there which I didn't know I was kind of led there in some dream state. It ended up with my cousin picking up to carry me back to bed. When I looked back at poster the wolf wasn't there. I was very quiet for couple days after that. But since then this wolf and I have been connected. The owl who I don't see really more than see through its eyes like we are one in the same sometimes I see it but only a glimpse of moment otherwise I feel like we share a body which may seem odd cuz how would I know if its an owl? Best and simplest explanation its kinda like how a human knows its human an owl knows its an owl. But my question what is this? What is going on here and why?
updated by @jessica4: 03/04/17 08:25:53AM
Tami
@tami
2 years ago
81 posts
Sounds like your spirit animal making itself known.
Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts
How so and how should act on this then if you don't mind me asking. Thank you for your insight.
Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts
That definitely puts everything in perspective but I wonder why we both have tried to cut the connection and have always had complicated bond. I know why I tried to break it with the wolf because he scared me when I was young and I thought it didn't like me. But he has also tried but I don't know why. But it makes perfect sense tho thank you for helping find clarity Melinda :)
Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts
That feels about right lol. In way I knew this but couldn't make sense of it but hearing it from you peices it all together. I have grown to love him and trust him. He is very beautiful but I still get intimidated by his eyes and how much power he seems to have but slowly our relationship gets closer and better. When I think about he has never hurt me but I've seen his ferocity. But we always are aware if each others thoughts and feelings but he's alot older than me and even shows what I would call parental care which did think of it like that until recently when I actually started paying attention to his actions and situation. He gets mad when I get reckeless with my abilities he doesn't when I'm reckless period I noticed and gets annoyed when willfull and stubborn that's probably another reason why still get intimidated cuz I feel like little child around him and I've always knew if I was in trouble in way not like I do now but when I think back I knew I just thought he was being a bully. But thank you for helping learn and realize things about him. In fact I can feel like he's relieved as well if that makes sense but I guess it's him saying thank you too cuz I can feel him as I type its kinda odd tho
Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts
That's true :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book