what did I see exactly?

To post a reply, login or signup

5wildponies
@5wildponies
2 years ago
22 posts

I know I have been on here a lot lately and I thank all that have responded to me! I have been trying to meditate every night or at some point in the day. I asked my angel or a spirit guide if I have one to please come to me while meditating and show me what they look like. Usually I see only colors. This last time I saw the usual violet, then it turned to almost a pale violet/green shade and in the middle a white/pale yellow color which resembeled a flying bird. It kept moving as if wings were flapping. I did not get anything else associated with it, no name, feeling, or anything else other than when I went into meditation this time it happened so fast I felt as if I were falling backwards for a long time like Alice falling down her hole to Wonderland! usually I sink or fall, but not fast and hard. Any thoughts are welcome and appreciated as usual! Thanks again!

updated by @5wildponies: 07/07/17 07:55:55PM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

In the real universe there is no form, we are as is everything else, just a combination of energy and consciousness. The conscious part allows the energy part to take whatever form it wants to take for whatever purpose is necessary. In this, the physical manifestation of the universes where we currently are, is actually the ultimate classroom of creation. Does that make sense?

5wildponies
@5wildponies
2 years ago
22 posts

kind of Bill. My concious created what I needed to see to teach me a lesson, something that it needed to convey to me? is that sort of it?

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Yes, that's pretty much it. Now think of that on a grander scale and you can start to understand how the universe works as a whole, or if you prefer, how God set this all up to bring all of consciousness into synchronicity. Remember here though, that this is my opinion, and only a fact in my head, you are free to create whatever works best for you!

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Buddhist would probably call that a nimitta. You can read more about it here: http://www.dhammatalks.net/Books/Ajahn_Brahm_The_Jhanas.htm
This seems kinda similar to what Bill is saying only more related to an internal mental object rather than something external, if I understand correctly...but then internal and external seem so interrelated...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book