Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
742 posts

In the real universe there is no form, we are as is everything else, just a combination of energy and consciousness. The conscious part allows the energy part to take whatever form it wants to take for whatever purpose is necessary. In this, the physical manifestation of the universes where we currently are, is actually the ultimate classroom of creation. Does that make sense?

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
742 posts

Yes, that's pretty much it. Now think of that on a grander scale and you can start to understand how the universe works as a whole, or if you prefer, how God set this all up to bring all of consciousness into synchronicity. Remember here though, that this is my opinion, and only a fact in my head, you are free to create whatever works best for you!

Ecila
Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
897 posts

Buddhist would probably call that a nimitta. You can read more about it here: http://www.dhammatalks.net/Books/Ajahn_Brahm_The_Jhanas.htm
This seems kinda similar to what Bill is saying only more related to an internal mental object rather than something external, if I understand correctly...but then internal and external seem so interrelated...

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book