War Stories and Lessons Learned...Think we are not at war? Hold on please

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Interesting developments since we have all gone into reflection mode and a bit of PTSD. I've been traveling at night and last night's dream was in mid florida. I went outside and the sky was black with a huge black storm as only Florica can produce. I could see tornadoes in the distance, but I KNEW it would be taken care of. So I know this is a possible reality and it is NOT set in stone. I've also been made aware of more opened Portals that need closing, so I'll be busy...that other one is permanently closed and what is left is just the echo of what that thing was. Eventually that will run out of its energy and fade away like a bad dream.

I wanted to have this place to trade stories, learn. Come in relax and catch a break. Do you all think those empath abilities were for mere entertainment? Put them to good use, in your own way what ever that is. Only you know that. Add you grain of sand to the pile.

Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.

Lao Tzu

updated by @paul: 07/07/17 05:42:53AM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I live in central Florida, and we had one of those storms yesterday morning and lost power twice. Last night was clear, but I know you are not speaking of this appearance of reality anyway.

I am surrounded by a nest of Archons. I know this is for a reason, but not what the reason is. I do not knowwhat to doabout them. I would like to make a single step, as you put it, but do not know what it is, nor how to do it.

When I tried to scare one of the occupied bodies using my mind, so that he would stop keeping our entire neighborhood awake all night every night by riding his motorcycle at 100 mph all night long, I was successful in stopping him from leaving on the cycle 5 times in a row that night, but I had signs of an impending stroke and blindness in one eye and was given the message I would go blind if I continued.

I would love to do something, but the only things I am aware of that I can do with my abilities are negative and will cost me dearly.

I have been spreading love to them for years with no effect. When I was kind to them, they saw it as weakness and persecuted and bullied me and cut down my 70 yr. old beloved flowering bushes that fed my hummingbirds, and almost cost me my life.

Only when I finally became enraged and gave them back their own medicine verbally did they leave me alone physically, but their dark energy still comes at me, and I must push it back with love light all the time. I never get a rest from this, and must shield myself 100% at all times. I am the one being destroyed, not them.

You may be able to do all these things, but some of us have other abilities not related to this war at all, and I'm sure I can't be the only one who has no idea exactly what I should be doing.

This is not directed at you, as you are not buying the passive stuff about meditate but you don't have to actually do anything. This comment is in general at the frustration I feel from people I know who have zero experience with what I am dealing with...........I am sick of people who live in wonderful places and have no idea what these type of "people" are like telling me to give them love and compassion. It sounds all sweet and idealistic, but 28 years of trying has proven to me that it does not effect them in the least, except to encourage them to do more evil. I want them to walk a mile in my shoes before they give me a lecture, and watch Mark Passio's video series at YouTube on New Age Bullshit, and his series on Natural Law. Then we'll talk.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi DoorMA49,

If you think positive energy will help, by all means send it. Maybe you are stronger than I am. 28 years of these "people" coming at me, plus a very serious illness and my still having to run my DH's business 84 hours a week despite being so ill has worn me down to my last nerve.

My ability to see lies and pull detailed pictures of the truth out of people's heads is stronger as I get closer to passing over, and so is my ability to spot and diagnose illness, and predict some future events, but in dealing with these creatures, I am at a loss.

Thank you very much for your efforts. :-)

What sort of presence are you dealing with?

I hope it is not an Archon. I find them easy to send away when they are not inhabiting a human, but once they do, I seem to be totally at their mercy.

As I said before, positive energy has not worked on them for me, but maybe extra help from someone else like you will help. I do know how to hurt them, but am not being allowed to, as I mentioned before. I know this is considered wrong, but I am desperate, and is this not a war as Paul has stated? I think so. I no longer want to live, they have made my life so miserable.

My DH is not an empath and does not pick up any of this. He knows what they are, since most of them are his relatives, but just tells me to ignore them, which is almost humorous, it's such an absurd thing to say to one of us, lol. He has had a lifetime of practice ignoring their obvious sociopathy, pathological lying, stealing ,abuse, entitlement, narcissism, phony Bible thumping, etc. He considers his ex-brother to be the most evil thing he's ever encountered, but still thinks someone who picks up emotion like I do can just ignore that.

Is your problem presence someone you know personally, or something from another realm?

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Dear Cat, I hear your pain and wish I could take it away from you. But that one is your battle. I can only offer hope. Here is what came to me while pondering on your problem with the ankle bitters. You are aware that I work with crystalline energies. If I was in your shoes, I am not and I respect your thoughts, I would use a simple grid the size of your property. Here is how I would go about it. Draw on a piece of paper the general layout of your property including your house and figure out the energy center of your house, the one that feels strongest to you. Even if in a closet, that is your center. I would then use a Star of Solomon grid configuration.881_discussions.jpg

The center of this grid is the energy center of your home. What you are doing is setting up a static energy field and with intention set it for protection from these things. You are doing this with crystals that need no cleaning. The arrows are pieces of selenite crystal maybe 4-5 inches as the concentrator ones, the ones pointing to the center which can be one Chrystal instead of 2. Those can point to the energy center and can be close to the edge citrine. The outside crystals can be small tumbled citrine. The center can be any of your favorite crystals or a group of them. I recommend a piece of smoky quartz.

Now geometry is important here so get it as close as possible to the picture. I would bury the selenite in plastic baggies because water will dissolve them eventually. You can then address this configuration consciously from the center and set it with intention to what ever you need. I hope this brings you a benefit and it is offered in that sense. You can get the crystals at your local crystal shop or from these people http://www.chrysalistone.com/

That is 12 selenites, 6 citrine and a center crystal. Here is a similar small version of the same. I hope you do get relief from that situation. Namaste882_discussions.jpg?width=300

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Thank you.

I wish I could do something to help you, though it sounds like you want to defeat this alone to prove you can, am I right?

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Paul,

Thank you. I have lots of crystals, but not a single one of those mentioned, so will have to check out your link. Do I understand that I mentally set the intention of this configuration at the energy center of my house, but then I bury all of this in the yard? You said bury the selenite in plastic bags. I was thinking this should be at the energy center of my house, but obviously I can't bury anything there. I should bury the whole thing in this configuration anywhere outside and imagine it at the energy center of my house? Or do I have that wrong?

Confused,

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

No. this is meant to be outside and selenite is water soluble, so use sandwich bags when burring them to keep them whole. The center crystals can be inside OK, no need to bury just know where the center is and you can change them to what ever you need. This energy grid needs a human mind to set intention, which is where you come in. In your case, protection or healing or just plain peace. Just imagine a pic of your house sitting inside the grid and you'll see how its supposed to be except it will be inside because the grid is that big outside the real house. here is a drawing.

883_discussions.jpg?width=500

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Thanks so much Paul,

I am a very visual person, so this was quite helpful. :-)

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Dear Cat, I hope that your situation resolves itself soon as it sounds like you need peace, peace and more peace in your life. If I sense anything else, I will let you know.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Paul,

Thanks for the peace wishes. You are so right that I need peace, and quiet too.

Just a couple of quick facts, so you don't think I am maybe over-reacting. One of these people has driven 3 other neighbors to sell up and move away and has tried to do the same to me for over 12 years now. She has committed a felony against our property too.

Two of the others conspired to steal an entire estate and tried to murder two of their own relatives, and succeeded in one murder by neglect. No, I am not making this up. They also totally destroyed their kids with the most horrible parenting I've ever seen. One of them has written to people we know telling lies about things we supposedly did and that we are going to hell. Too bad we don't believe in hell, lol, or at least not the childish concept he has of it.

Another used to call me at least 4 times a day to boss me around, due to undiagnosed Bipolar Disorder, alcoholism and illegal drug use. She also calls the cops constantly, to complain about neighbors dealing the same drug she abuses, and sees no hypocrisy in this.

One has the worst ADHD I've ever seen and rides a motorcycle all over the area all night long keeping everyone awake. I solved this by buying the loudest white noise machine on the planet and running it all night, every night right next to my head.

They are all as dumb as a box of rocks, thank God, or they'd be 100 times more dangerous. I call them the MIMM people, which stands for Moronic, Immoral, Mentally Ill, Materialists. That goes over better than calling them Archons, which most people still have not heard of, or evil, since it is now very un PC to believe evil even exists, a huge mistake perpetrated by the enemy to get us to help them enslave us, IMO.

I was raised in a family of very socially conscious, ethical intellectuals, and these people here are like aliens to me. Friends think I'm exaggerating until they meet one of them, when they inevitably say I am understating how awful they are.

Cheshire Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Hammer, I am so sorry that you are still subjected to those chemicals. Bless your water and food and I'm sure you already do that. Then bless your home, family and friends without end. I think that if you raise your vibration, those chems will not be able to affect you. But keep doing your thing. I hear that guides have started to come back from several souces. I have a theory but I need to think some more on it. I know I have them but do not communicate other than intuition.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Guides do not leave but, rather, pull back from us. Often a person will go through a traumatic experience and feel abandoned by their guides. What happens is that the soul makes the decision that, for whatever reason, the person will have to go through the experience. The guides are here to assist and can help us in difficult situations. But if there is a lesson that the person needs to work through, then they will go through it. It always comes down to the life lessons. We receive assistance but we are here to grow, and that means being able to stand on our own.

For many, this is a time of little communication from the guides and also, a lack of dreams. It's just a pause; and this will change very quickly.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Hammer,

Every morning, after I shield myself, I visualize helper angels holding a beautiful golden shield that overarches our property and I thank them for keeping the shield up there to protect us and our plants and animals by filtering the dirty air and dirty rain due to the chemtrails, which crisscross our skies almost daily here. I can't speak for us, since I've been sick since before chemtrails started, but our plants are doing fabulously well, so I like to think it is working.

I feel your frustration about them and am amazed that most people here are so divorced from nature they have not even noticed them!

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Thank you Pat,

I know you are not addressing me, but you have just helped me a lot. I have not heard from my guides for almost 15 years now, and have been going through a hellacious time. I have begged for contact and thought I had it, only to find I was being fooled by dark entities. You just explained why I am not getting any help.

Thanks for letting me know I am not alone in this,

Cheshire Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

I know there are people that call themselves chem trail busters and make psionic devices with copper tubes and crystals that they claim can bust up chem trails. I do not know about that but you can google chembusters. Some thing to look at and consider.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

I can relate to what you're going through, I had some really awful neighbors. It does happen that those with a bright light, tend to attract the dark - or, those with a light tend to attract those that are broken and in most need of healing - whichever way you want to go with that.

There's a couple of things I learned, which may help. Sometimes our energy and that of our guides, becomes so meshed together, that we tend to forget them and think that its just us "alone". I like to do a clearing on myself and remove ALL connections - that goes for the guides. I do a clean sweep so that I can get very clear as to my own "voice" then I can call them back in. By clearing everybody out, I am more aware of them.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

One more thing, do not stop your other activities with angels and such. Just know that this is a help. TO deal with archons, one must know one thing, THEY ARE NOT IMPORTANT! Best thing to do is to ignore them as all they want is your energy. Anger feeds them. They, are not even there. Sever all connections to them mentally, physically and energy wise. They can take over a body and in reality it becomes an empty shell. I am sitting here listening to Northern Cree Pow Wow Music and it is clearing bad energy for me. You can get this on youtube. That beat tunes in your brain hemispheres so that they work in unison.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

I just spoke to a dear reiki lady friend and she reports that the last few days have been rough, no energy at all and feels in a stupor, tired all the time. I told her of what some here are feeling and the I thought we were in the merge overlap phase of 3-4-5D realities. I told her to drink plenty of water and get rest. Now I KNOW some of you are feeling it here big time and I also know it is an adjustment period for us. Things will settle down until the next big change.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

The "dead' space where you can't move back or forward but waiting for...not sure if we've actually experienced a change; it feels more like we're on the cusp of it.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

I was driving back from the post office in a street with lots of trees and I felt the road stretch in front of my car. The green took on a more vibrant color for just a second or so. I felt really good and highly optimistic and then I went back to drudgery again... I am I going loony here? Do I need to see a doc? It sure feels like something Major Has happened or maybe is about to start.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

We can do this at a pre-specified time without the call, how ever we need Cat's permission or anyone else's to proceed, at least I need it as I will be doing Reiki on her and her property. Cat can you post a pic of your house to use as a focus point? In fact if any one else wishes this service, let us know and we'll arrange it. Great idea Phoenix.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

I had a similar experience. Denise Le Fay refers to it as going up and down the stairs in her July post

http://highheartlife.wordpress.com/2014/07/20/experiencing-any-mid-....

She mentions that we will keep shifting back and forth for awhile.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Lets wait and see what cat says. Also I just felt it does not have to happen at the same time either. But permission is needed. Phoenix, I think that pain is a result of a block in out bodies chakras not flowing with the energies. I think we need to clear our chakras just let it flow over like a wave at the beach.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I feel really honored that you would all do that to help me.

I don't know how to post a picture of my house on here and at any rate you would not be able to see it because we have huge trees blocking the sight of it from every direction and bushes that cover every window on purpose so we can leave shades up and look directly at nature and birds, butterflies, and flowers at eye level and to give us privacy since we hate city living and wish we were out in the woods. It would just look like a lot full of woods to you. If I describe it in detail would that help? I can do that and also describe what I look like if that will help you tune in.

I don't know what you want me to do when you are focusing, but if I need to be awake, it would need to happen between 10 am and 11 pm USA, EDT. If I need to sit and meditate just let me know what you all need me to do.

THANK YOU ALL. (((BIG HUGS)))

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

What I am experiencing is the amount of time in a day getting shorter and shorter. I keep having to cut more things out of my life because I cannot get them all done anymore even if I run all day long.

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Ok time is inmaterial here. I will start my reiki session in about 10 minutes or so. It'll last for about 30-40 minutes and if you want a report I can do so but need to be able to send it yo you, all private of course. Just know it is happening and accept the healing. 8-)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Thanks very much. I don't need a report, but will friend you anyway in case you want to Pm me or vice versa in future.

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

We have constant rain here the past 4 years, in the county which holds the record for the highest number of sunny days in a row in the USA. Our Chamber of Commerce had an emergency meeting recently to try to figure out how not to lose our number one industry, which is tourism, based on our having 3 of the top rated beaches in the U.S. Nobody wants to go to the beach when it is raining.

Weather is nuts and getting nuttier. Our sky was totally crisscrossed with chemtrails today and another one was being laid down when I went out to check. I am glad you did not have a tornado. I was in two of them as a child and it was not fun.

Cheshire Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Yes you are right and I know... LOL This is called teamwork!

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Dear everyone,

Now I'm so excited I'll never sleep, lol.

I am more than touched by all this attention and effort. You can't possibly know how much it means to me.

Like most of you, I am used to being the one doing for others. I am used to doing twice as much in half the time and having it all taken for granted. It took me decades to be able to even accept help, let alone ask for it. Thank goodness I outgrew that nonsense.

I only hope sometime I can return the favor. I think I now know why I was stopped from doing something myself, even though it was working marvelously well. It was so I could experience this and be so touched by it. Maybe it was also so we could all realize how much we can do together.

I am off to bed in just a few minutes. What a lovely feeling to have when saying goodnight!

Bless you all and sweet dreams be yours,

Cheshire Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Firecrackers...what a visual, pop pop pop and then smoke coming out your ears...LOL Everyone I know that is sensitive, is feeling it. Others, just go about as if nothing was happening around them. My head feels stuffy and I've taken to keep my selenite, moldavite and herkimer diamond pendant on 24/7. It helps to average the symptoms. I think Cat should start to see some relief soon. Lots happened in her favor last night.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts
Source prompted this. If it wants it open, then it can reopen which all beings of light can do. All my info comes from Source. BTW first time to close and I would never open one.
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hammer,

Thanks for the advice to ground up as well as down. I was having a strong desire to leave the planet, by my own hand if necessary, so I've been grounding down very strongly. It felt unnatural, since I still want to leave, but I do not want to come back here again, so I am trying to fulfill my contract. I will ground both ways from now on, just like I send source energy both ways when I align chakras and do Qi Gong. I have always had Raphael and Azriel raise me up at the end of my shielding exercise each morning, but you are so right that strong grounding into the earth has never felt right to me, when I want to go home so badly.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Phoenix and everyone,

Yes by all means, lets work on earth. No need to hold off on my account. Earth is far more important than any one person, and no matter what happens, I will live on, and those bothering me will not. I am on board with this for sure. It will take my mind off of my own problems.

Thumbs up!

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Phoenix,

I like the idea of grounding to source. As much as I love the earth, I have a bone to pick with her, since those who claim to know say it was the soul of earth, Sophia, who created those Arc*on pieces of crap by accident when she came in to inhabit this planet as her body. I have no idea if they're correct, but I am longing for my little log cabin in the woods on Chiktalit in Lyra and I go there constantly in my Meditations, so grounding to source sounds a lot better to me, when I don't really long to stay here. I volunteered to come and help. I take full responsibility for having bitten off more than I can chew, but for God's sake, enough is enough. :-)

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hey there DoorMA49,

Someone with a practical question! :-)

I woke up 5 times during the night as usual and was up for an hour from 3-4, but I did sleep very well all night, which was a surprise, since I am withdrawing from the most addictive and horrible drug I've ever taken (Lyrica), which was needed, along with cortisone, while I was going through 6 weeks of the most awful Poly-Neuropathy where I felt my entire body was being burned with a blow torch. I had not been sleeping at all after 3 am. I am mostly better, but still have some burning at night and my mouth usually burns all the time, but is only burning at about 15% right now, so there is another improvement.

The broken conventional med system moves so slow, that we still don't know the underlying cause except that it is not two types of cancer they were worried about. Other cancer is still possible, but unlikely.

Vitamin B6 toxicity is a definite cause in my case, so all you B complex takers, watch out! Unless you are a Vegan, you probably do not need it and are taking a big risk. I did not take an overdose.

Auto-immune disease on top of the three diseases I already have is likely too, but I won't get blood results for two more weeks. Then I have to have a lip biopsy, 3 leg biopsies, and painful nerve conduction tests. Bah humbug.

Or, it could be autonomic neuropathy, since I also have Fibromyalgia besides Lyme. Fibromyalgia is a much more serious condition than most people realize. (I ran 3 Fibro support groups for 14 years and have been on TV with docs and helped write the new patient booklet for the Arhtritis Foundation. I am considered a "lay person expert" on Fibro.).

Fibro is epigenetic and results in an autonomic nervous system with much too loosely controlled boundaries. It is dominant on the fight or flight side of the nervous system and would have been a distinct advantage during most of mankind's history, but is now a huge liability. Indian tribes still make members who get it automatic Shamans, and consider it a gift.

I am boring you with all this because I have noticed many on this forum have Fibro, and am not surprised. A hyperactive sympathetic nervous system will produce "abilities" others do not have, which is why it was so helpful to tribes who wanted to survive in the much less overwhelming sensory environment of our past. For example, most fibro people have hearing almost as good as a dog's. This helped hear the twig snap before the invading tribe could pounce on you. Now the loudness of modern life is unbearable. I have high blood pressure just from my hearing being so good and other people being so inconsiderate and self-absorbed. This is just one example of the heightened senses, and I know people who committed suicide over this. They could not even be in a room with a TV set on, and even tons of insulation and living in one room wearing headphones did not keep out the unbearable noise. Due to this, I do not believe there is anything paranormal about our empathic abilities. I believe our nervous systems are hardwired differently than most people. End of lecture, lol.

I feel much happier today, almost euphoric, despite life being just the same so far, ie. loads of boring business paperwork and constant phone calls, about 60 emails per day, etc.

I also seem to have more energy. I will find out for sure when I do my exercises later on today.

If I have no burning tonight, you can bet I will let you all know tomorrow!!!

I will also let you know right away if next door starts complying with the court orders instead of refusing and dragging it out. It's been going on over 8 years now and is ridiculous. Enforcement is a joke.

I hope none of you are the worst for wear having tried to help me out and I thank you all again. I will keep you posted of any new developments.

Cheshire Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Cat don't leave us just yet. SO you are first wave. Its tough and many do now want to be here anymore. But just think that you picked to be here. So its all PTSD and its understandable. Take a break if you can. But I think we are already in the roller coaster and its getting ready to go down the big drop...LOL

On another theme not addressed to Cat. I do NOT go around closing portals. In fact, I've only done one. I know of at least 4 others that need attention but will not move on them until prompted by Source. See, I have already created 2 portable vortexes and used them effectively. Iknow how to open a Vortex, Grids are easy. There are many portals all over the place, unless they are perfectly round, other undesirable things get through. All Light Beings know how to open/close these things. Its incredibly easy, but do you want to? What would you do with it? That is the hard part. Then there are Gateways and ...well. just say FORGET IT BUD! So stick with grids and forget Portals and Gateways.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

To Pat,

Finally had time to read the link you provided. Thanks. What Denise La Fey is writing about sounds very much like Delores Cannon's videos on the two earths, with one ascending to 5D. Her videos on the 3 waves of light helpers are super interesting too, if you have time. They are all free on YouTube. It's hard for me to wrap my head around earth separating into two earths. Where will we think the other people have gone to once the split off is complete? I can't fathom the logistics of how it will work.

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Paul,

Synchronicity in action, or brilliant minds think alike, lol.

I had just posted to Pat about the 3 waves when I saw your post saying I must be first wave, which I agree with, though I am a bit old, at least according to Delores. I must have been the first of the first, which would be just like me, since I am very impatient and Type A, and used to think I could handle anything or anyone. Famous last words, lol.

I don't know much about portals, except that dark ones can come through them, but I've read a lot about Stargates and most who write about them seem to think they are wonderful and we need to rediscover how to use them. It sounds like you are not so enthusiastic. Care to elaborate?

Cheshire Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

He he, I've been here way longer than first wavers... The thing with Portals, Gateways and Stargates is that a) energy needed to open is enormous. b) If not done right, bad things get through. c) What would I do? Become a tourist? I am comfortable with Vortexes and Will only consider closing a Portal. I saw one the other night in a dream so I must be taking "Portals 101" at night LOL. Maybe I need to learn more here about those things.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Paul and DoorMA49,

The only person I have listened to on the waves is Delores Cannon, so maybe she is off on the ages of the various waves.

MA, I am 63 1/2, so like your sister, I am too old for first wave, according to Delores Cannon. I also have memories of about half a dozen past lives here, but I still believe I am first wave. The description resonated SO strongly with me. I also fit into the second wave description pretty well too.

So, I have come to the only logical conclusion I can find. Part of my entity has been incarnating here on earth for awhile, while another part is first wave, probably having volunteered from that home I am so familiar with on Lyra, which would make sense, since the Dracos were the ones who slaughtered most other Lyrans and chased the rest of us here. There are only about 250 left living on the planet I come from there.

This makes sense to me, since all lives happen at once and we are not linear; more like spokes of a wheel radiating parts of ourselves outward in all directions, except that doesn't even describe it, since space is also an illusion. There really are not words for it. I also had a part of myself who was much younger, whom I dreamt about all the time until 9/11/2001 when she died. She loved New York City (OMG!), loved wearing suits (ick!), worked in one of the high rises in advertising (ugh!), a life I would absolutely despise, and maybe even why this part of me is just the opposite of her and loves all the opposite things. Could that be true of your sister also?

Cheshire Cat

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

I know many people here, like Dolores Cannon, but she is just one voice. No one has all the answers to this. Recently Cannon has mentioned that she might be incorrect about the age groups. Some people simply don't fit into the age group. I believe, her daughter, has suggested that this could be amended.

Cannon's research, is a work in progress. She has even mentioned of some things that she wrote in her earlier books that she would, now, amend.

This isn't an exact science. We all want things to fit into nice neat categories. And this, is large messy thing that you can't measure or put into specific categories

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Cat, I know how you feel with the noise. I've always had super sensitive hearing. I'm only sorry I never bought stock in earplugs.

Just a comment about the energy work of yesterday. When any type of healing is done, it often helps not to focus on it and let go of any expectations. When an energy shift occurs, sometimes it is immediate and other times, it takes a while - especially if other people are involved. What often helps, is to try and shift your focus on to something else. I know that's hard when there is noise but the sound is a way of getting your attention directed on to the problem. I find that if I get really occupied with something else, my mind lets go of trying to control the outcome. Then, the universe can step in and do it's thing.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

According to Cannon, the effect she has on others; "they do not have to do anything, they just have to be. Their energy effects everyone they come into contact with" would make her part of the Second Wave

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Cat, what time are you taking your cortisone? Somemeds (like prednisolone) are better taken in the morning to avoid insomnia?

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I will try to answer all at once so I can eat dinner and finish our laundry :-)

Pat - Yes, I realize it's not exact about waves. I just wish someone besides Ms. Cannon was into this. It's pretty far out, even for me and I wonder about her sources. Deep hypnosis is no guarantee of good spirits as far as I know.

MA - Phoenix reminded me not to say Arc*ons or even write that name. It is their choice of name and it means Lords, and we should not give them that much power. So I always stick a demeaning adjective in front like "soulless Archons". I am told that especially makes them mad, since they hate us because we have souls and they do not.

MA - You are lucky your sister is not a raving fundamentalist like we have here. If you do not believe exactly as they do, you are not sa-aved (a two syllable word down here, lol) and you will burn in hell. So much hate masquerading as love of God.

Robin - I have been off Prednisone for two weeks now and am only 3 nights away from being off Lyrica. I want off this stuff. Lyrica is another Big Pharma scam. It stops working right after you get hooked and is harder to get off of than heroin, so I am not waiting any longer. The cortisone turned my face into a pizza with the worst rosacea outbreak I've ever had. Going off it took my balance away again and brought back my low back pain, which is why I have been subjected to a 9 tubes of blood series of tests for more autoimmune diseases.

All - I was able to do a 45 minute weights and aerobics routine this afternoon with no pain or fatigue! That is on top of the 15 minute routine I do right after I get out of bed each morning. So far, so good. I will see how much burning pain I have tonight and report back. Oh, I also do not feel depressed, and I just had my blood serotonin level checked.....it was so low they could not measure it. I should be suicidal with a level that low, but I am less depressed than I've been for years. however, it could still be the Lyrica. We'll see in another few days.

I hope I answered you all. If not I am sorry.

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Well, for the third time today, this page will not let me edit my posts.

Pat- I forgot to say that I had no expectations of the healing work at all. In fact, the last two times people worked on me from afar, I got much worse, so much so that I did not try it again. I am just very pleased with how I feel today and am happy with that for now. I have gone up and down with these diseases for 28 years, so I could feel horrible tomorrow, and it may take a week to know what has worked.

Robin- I forgot to say I already know that about cortisone. I always take it first thing in the am, but Fibromyalgia causes a severe sleep disorder called the alpha-delta sleep anomaly, which reverses circadian rhythm and causes awake brain waves to constantly intrude on sleeping waves, so insomnia is already built in. I also have two other sleep disorders, one caused by Lyme and one caused by who knows what. Fibro also causes low anti-diruretic hormone levels, so you wake up to pee all night long. I was put on 20 mgs. Prednisone, which is way too much for a Fibro patient, as we are super sensitive. It was reduced to 10 mgs. after 3 nights with no sleep, but that was still too much. 5 mgs. would probably have been okay, but I really would have liked 5 mgs. of natural hydrocortisol instead, which is much less than 5 mgs. Prednisone. It is just too dangerous to ask a primary doc in the US to do that now, since they will fire you if you look like you are acting uppity and my husband cannot work without a pain specialist, which are very rare here, so he will kill me if I get us fired from our primary doctor again. I got us fired from the last one for refusing to do a very uncomfortable test for the 8th time, just so she could cover her ass. 34% of Americans have now been fired by a doctor for one reason or another. if our insurance would pay for an Integrative Naturopath, I would leave and never look back, but it won't.

Ok, I have to eat now or I will start gnawing my own arm off, lol.

love to all,

C. cat

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Cat - there are many others who are studying this. Cannon seems to be promoted here, which is fine but it sometimes sounds like her's is the only voice. In addition to Denise Le Fay. There is a book called "The Shift 2012; it's not great, but it does present other writers who are presenting this information.What's interesting is that, the book shows, that no one is in complete agreement. It's like we all have a piece of the puzzle but can't see the whole picture.

If you just start googling "ascension 2014", or "ascension symptoms 2014"; you'll start to see more writers. The reason the year helps in the search, is some of the information from earlier years is already dated. For example, ascension symptoms are changing as we go through this.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Mary Anne, Cannon stated that the second wave have the ability to heal others with their energy - but they tend to be introverted. However, I agree that many categories don't make sense. It's like the indigo and crystal. There are many who are, but don't fit into the age group. The crystal is particularly tricky as they can mimic other colors.

I think when people first started receiving this information and trying to make sense of it; they wanted to organize it - we humans love to organize and make everything neat and tidy. But life is just way more complicated than that. I think you're right about the distinction and difference. It just doesn't matter any more. We are more than a category.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Me Too!!!

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Thanks Cat. I'm glad you clarified because I was left in confusion, hehe :) (so what else is new?):)

I have never heard of Doctors firing their patients. That is unbelievable! They must be making too much money or something? Firing patients - good grief - what next!?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Is it supposed to be an individual ascension, or an earth ascension, or both?

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hammer,

I don't know if any of them are left, because all of these are inhabiting human bodies who live around me. These are entrenched and there has not appeared to be any humanness left in those people for a very long time. They attach themselves. I will know if they suddenly change their behavior, and if they start going along with court orders instead of fighting them. I can't tell yet.

Thanks for working on it! :-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Robin,

The average doctor here makes 6 times what the average family of four makes and they complain about how the govt. plans on reimbursing them less. Loads of them are quitting because of the lower money and all the paperwork, esp. primary docs, who make the least.

Only 2% of med school students plan to become primary docs and we already have a shortage. The ones who are in practice do not want to get licensed for pain control because it involves a ton of paperwork and if they miss one deadline or forget to do something exactly right, our Drug Enforcement Agency can take away their license with no hearing at all. So, few are willing to do it and it is harder and harder for legit pain patients to get drugs.

One of our NE states recently told all Medicaid (poverty level medical care) patients that they would not be getting any more pain drugs at all and must take a course in how to live with pain! Living through the decline and fall of the American Empire is a beeotch.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

REPORTING IN.....

I had zero burning last night except for my lips. I had major numbness on my right foot, worse than usual. But, having zero burning on my face and arms and inside my mouth is an amazing improvement. :-)

I am up to my ass in alligators today, so must get back to work.

Thanks to you all for the help!

Cheshire Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Portals and Gateways and Stargates are a subject I would strongly advise against getting involved with unless, you are heavily protected and guided by Source. You can easily get lost and in deep deep trouble. So please stay away from it. It anyone is involved here, they are going to classes and have permission to do just that.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Cat, just know we have your back. Just go get them girl...

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Paul,

I hear you about staying away if not properly trained and not having a da*n good reason to mess with them.

I think the question was how can we stay away from them if we have no idea where they are? We could be right on top of one and not know it.

I assume from my reading that there must be one in the Bermuda Triangle, The Devil's Triangle, in Sedona, AZ, at James Gilliand's ranch, Stonehenge and other standing stone areas, and Puma Punku, among other places. Anywhere else, I would be blind to it.

If we are going to avoid them, we have to know howto avoid them.

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Not all gateways are bad. Some are even natural as in Sedona. Bad ones are not easily found and require teamwork with the other side to close. Those dark ones use them to get their people around, too bad they are found and closed ASAP. So I would not worry about it too much other than if Source lets you know, you already KNOW how to deal with it. There is a crystalline grid that is planetary and was just activated. And just know its there. So Cat, don't worry about that. If you are meant to know, you will.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Actually, you really don't need to worry that much. Portals tend to be in areas of major psychic/ET activity. For your traveling pleasure; I would include Mt Shasta, which has so many portals, it's like swiss cheese. It's used by ETs and apparently, the ascended master, St. Germain likes to show up there.

Portals with lots of weird and negative energies are also not too hard to spot, as they develop reputations. One of the most notorious is a highway in the Los Angeles area around Pacheco Pass. It has one of the highest incidents of accidents. Many psychics and shaman prefer to avoid it; even the cops hate this area.

There are stories of hauntings but more likely, it's a opening to a vortex. A shaman, I know had warned her young friend not to drive on it - especially at night. He didn't listen; the good news, is that he survived the accident. He told her that one minute he was driving and the next, it seemed as if the car was flying through the air, and then it crashed.

From what the shaman told me, there is such a distortion of energies, that people get disoriented. The portal must only open at certain times, other wise, no one could drive this highway; but it does open often enough to cause accidents. People who go through the portal, usually have no idea what is occurring as it happens so fast. It just happened that this young man was training to be a shaman so he was aware when he entered another dimension.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Thanks Paul and Pat.

That is very interesting stuff. I often feel bad in some places and don't know why. I usually assume it is an energy residue from someone who was just there or who lives or lived there, but maybe not. There was one whole town we spent the night in once on a trip that made me feel like that. I could not wait to get out of there. It was so dark.

Now I think I may know why everyone around here refers to one house near us as "the black hole of the universe". It has never had anything but horrible people live in it in over 62 years of my husband living in this neighborhood. It is up for sale again, and I am dreading what we get in there. It is really nice now that it is empty and we have some peace and quiet. My husband says if he could get away with it, he would screw all the doors and windows shut and burn it down.

Cheshire Cat

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

That's called a fire of convenience.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Paul,

My "go get them" got up and went last night. Dangerously high blood pressure, cramps, nausea, high pulse, and chills kept me up all night and I had to drag myself to the lab for more blood work this morning on only one hour of sleep, so I am hurting. I also have an ingrown toenail that has never hurt in a decade or more, but now it suddenly hurts so bad I've had to schedule in office surgery to fix it on top of all my other doc's appts. and I hate doctors.

It was nice while it lasted, but I'm afraid the hellacious withdrawal from Lyrica is derailing all the good stuff right now. It's much easier to handle all the health problems when you've had some sleep.

Thanks for having my back. Prayers for sleep would be nice.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi MA,

They must feel really, really threatened then, because it's just been one thing after another for so long now that I am totally worn out. There's no reserve left in the tank.

If they want to feed off my anger or fear, then they have shot themselves in the foot, because I am too freakin' tired to feel either, lol.

I would like to move on to helping the earth. I still have umpteen Rheumatology and primary doc appts. and then an ENT for a lip biopsy and a surgeon for 3 leg biopsies, and back to the Neurologist for Nerve condition studies. I'd like to just run away and hide.

I love you all helping me out, but I don't want to take up valuable time when it looks more and more like the fat lady is getting ready to sing on the demise of the human race. Maybe we can work on both at once.

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

NEVER! We have your back even though it seems like we don't. Maybe you are due for another reiki treatment? Let me know when you are ready. Look there is a lot going on behind the scene that I and others won't tell...because it would freak you all out. Just concentrate on the light and puppies and beautiful flowers. Heal yourself, find peace, that is the greatest thing for you right now.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Paul,

Thanks and I will take a Reiki treatment whenever you feel led to give me one, with great appreciation.

Not much freaks me out. I have not had an easy life this time around. I was vice president of a street gang at 9 years old, for one example.

When I look out the office window, I see nothing but huge trees, flowering bushes and understory flowers and I planned it that way, back when I could go out in the garden without a trip to the ER from being stung.

Hanging around on those flowers, sometimes only a few inches from the window, are all sorts of butterflies and hummingbirds. It took me over a decade of dividing and replanting long red and orange flowers to attract a pair, since we live in the most densely populated county in Florida. I planted a ficus that now blocks my view of the Arc*on inhabited relatives, so all I see is nature, and a wooden fence covered in flowering vines. I also have a long chain of bells hanging at the corner of our house closest to theirs, for feng shui.

We just lost our last pet at age 17 and cannot afford another, but we have a lot of other people's pets visiting our garden and two of them are very friendly so we play with them and get our animal fix that way.

Due to the diagnostic ability I've developed from placing so much of my attention on learning about medicine to help myself and others with my illness, I am almost certain I already know what type of Neuropathy I have. If I am correct, I can logically turn down all those biopsies and nerve conduction tests and enjoy life again, because they will make no difference in my treatment or the outcome, which will fit the vision I've already had of my exit.

I am working on getting a nap right now. That will help a lot.

Hope you have a gorgeous day down there in what we call Northern Cuba up in my part of the state, lol.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Phoenix,

I guess it makes sense that the jobs would be divvied up like that in this fight. Let the generals fight the generals and so on.

I would like to be well enough to be able to have the energy to really contribute when we all concentrate on helping someone else besides me, until it's time for me to go. I think it's an idea whose time has more than come.

I've gotten SO much just out of being a member of EC for the past few months. It's the first time in my life I haven't felt like an alien because of the intensity of my caring and feelings. I've had the same BFF since age 12 and as much as I love her, I feel more understood by people here, which was an amazing surprise. She is an HSP, but not empathic, just like my husband. I'm just glad I found this place.

Gratefully,

C. Cat

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

I tend to take a view, similar to Phoenix. When I read many of the posts here, it's like "we have to do this...or heal that..." We are all experiencing this transition - are we broken? No. We have annoying symptoms but we are fine. People tend to see the earth as broken. But, it's just going through similar symptoms. One point of view could say "look at the mess we've made" another point of view could say "the earth is going through this transition, too."

In healing; there is this odd catch-22. Of course, you recognize that there is some problem or imbalance. But, if you keep focusing on the problem - that's all you do - is focus on the problem. Healing is accomplished when the focus is on - what's working, what's going well. As Phoenix mentioned; the angels and all the guardians of the planet, have this; we must trust them to do their work. Our focus is on raising our vibration and acknowledging the earth; not as broken but as healed. Holding a space or image of a healed planet. We just need to keep focus on the positive.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Bravo!

Very well written and on point replies, both Pat and Phoenix. :-)

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts
Archons smarkons...ankle biters,unimportant. Lizards, bugs and large head midgets...meh. Ask Joe, he'll give you the lowdown on them guys.
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Paul,

Agreed that the light will win over all these types, but I also agree with Phoenix that we should not give the Arc*ons any power by calling them that. It means Lords, and they consider themselves our rulers. Since the Nag Hamadi refers to them by that name, it has made me wonder if the Lord referred to in the OT is one, as opposed to when it says God, since he is clearly a psychopath, ie. "Hey, Abraham, bring your son up here so we can kill him, ha, ha, ha. Ooops, I was just kidding, ha, ha, ha". Anyway, since she reminded me I either write it "Arc*ons" or "soulless Archons" with a demeaning adjective.

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Warriors, I had to close another portal. This one was keeping me awake and I need to sleep. Things have calmed down a lot since. I made and sent one of my wands to another warrior. He'll let you all know if and when he needs to. This thing was burning hot with energy as the wands usually do. SO while I still recommend you all to not mess with portals, there is lots of action behind the scene on that front.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

What exactly is going on here - so many people want to start working with portals and vortexes? No one is heeding the warning about not messing with them???

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

A vortex is easy to do and I only use them for intense healing. The others I will not do a thing other than closing them and that is with prompting from Source. I suppose people just want to help Pat. That is commendable. But you all can do way more by just being happy and helping others get healed. We all need healing. BTW you can find natural vortexes by using dowsing rods. I found one in my sisters backyard that way when I doused her property. Now what to do about the Miami Circle. Look it up its a vortex and its sick.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

It was rhetorical! What bothers me is that people keep wanting to help (which is commendable) without understanding that there are many angels, guardians, etc who are helping the planet to transition. They're doing the heavy lifting and know far more than we do about how to do this.

The other thing, is people seem to want to go "outside" themselves and the earth to heal. Being fully present in the body (something that lightworkers are not good at) and grounded is one of the best ways to heal, both the body and the planet.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Cinda,

I absolutely love that idea! I asked once before HOW to do some of these helpful things, when they are not naturally the types of abilities some of us have. I would love a list, with instructions please on how to learn new skills.

Cheshire Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Hi Pat. I don't want to work with them. I just want a straight answer as to what they are, and where they are. I think knowledge should be shared, don't you?

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

True all true. In fact the recommended way to deal with this stuff is to assign some angels and even some elemental beings to handle it for you. Its safe and efficient. BTW have you heard of "earthing". I built 2 devices and to me it makes my connection seem cold. but in a good way. Maybe I'll post a little more on that later.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I have a friend who has earthing mats, since she lives where it's too cold to go barefoot outside much. I don't know how that would work, but I sure can't go outside in bare feet, not in Florida, being deathly allergic to fire ants.

I am having foot surgery next week and will have to wear flip flops for 2 weeks. I am going to cut the big toes out of some socks, so at least most of my foot will be protected. Those ants seem to find me no matter what.

I keep hearing it's impossible to be well without earthing, and that is why my Qi Gong or Tai Chi should be done at the beach, with bare feet in the sand. Is this really necessary or can't we use the power of our minds to accomplish most anything? Seems to me that having to be in a specific here or there place, or jump through certain physical hoops is the old world way of thinking.

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Cat, this may be your solution to most of your problems. Check this kit out. Its very similar to the one I made.

http://www.unikeyhealth.com/product/earthing_wrist_ankle_band/Unikey_products

Earthing connects you to the electrical charges of the Earth and the ones we are used to have. Modern man keeps getting isolated from that. You could give it a try at your home. It connects to the grounding wire of your house and that is also outside ground and its not too expensive.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

As a student and teacher of metaphysics, I am happy that you want knowledge. If my responses indicated that one shouldn't learn; then they are incorrect or misinterpreted. I'm not sure why you sent this response?

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hey Paul,

Thanks a lot for the link! :-)

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

OK seems like everyone is urging to learn. Here is Energy Devices 101; A lot of this stuff you can get from the internet and some you can't and is a byproduct of what you learn along the way.

We are called to become energy manipulators in all phases. It simply means that All is energy in one form or another, so when you learn how to manipulate it, you can control the physical world and beyond. It also remains to be seen that not all people are at the same level and that is OK and not a problem. People learn at their own pace. The human mind is multi-faceted and it can do way more than we are taught to believe early on in life.

I work with crystalline energies. Those not only require physicality but a working human mind. Here is what I know and by no means is it the ultimate in knowledge as some are more advanced and know more than me.

We have energy points and those can be thought ofenergy singularities in manifestation. Chrystaline points of reality as manifested from higher realms. One example of this is quartz crystal points. They have an energy of their own and at the same time can amplify and direct one's own thoughts and intent. No one was better at this than Dr Marcel Vogel. He was able to synthesize a scientifically reproducible form of quartz that will do a specific thing, such as focusing the mind's intent towards healing. I have one of these crystals and it is a wonder to behold. I use it in Reiki healings.

Then we have energy grids. Their purpose is to set up and cast a static energy field with intent and purpose over an area such as a room or a property (Cat's house) I've found that there is power inherent in geometry, symbols and even writing. The ancients knew this and its been somehow lost and delegated and none sense by some. A grid combines the point singularity with geometry and the effects are a static field of energy. This can often be felt and I do feel it as a type of heat. When making a grid, intent is key as if greases the energy for that purpose.

Next step up is a Vortex. A vortex is a dynamic force field. Energy rarely moves in a straight line and this is no different. It is energy in motion and it often resembles a tornado except it is inverted with the big part on the bottom and the small on top. The direction of the spin determines the direction of the energy. A clockwise spin is for raising or ascending of energies, a counter clockwise direction is for descending and lowering of energies. Often natural vortexes will do both. You can with intention set up a vortex to do either one. There are natural vortexes and constructed ones. Natural are in places such as Sedona and Mount Shasta. Some can even be in your property and can be doused with dousing rods.

In between these is what I call a Pillar of Light. This energy construct is meant to concentrate the white fire energies in a particular area such as around a person, place or thing. Most of this use is for healing or intense protection when needed so be aware.

Now to what everyone is interested in Portals. Portals are like a window into other dimensions and frequency ranges. They mainly function as view ports but sometimes if big enough, other things can use them. Not all Portals are bad. Some are quite useful and function as information highways by the forces of light. The thing to know is that unless they are perfectly round, things can use them. Any portal encountered that is not round is a bad portal. That is why I recommend not to mess with those unless you are trained and have lots of protection available. Some times the black hats will use these to transfer bad energies not necessarily themselves. There are many ways to close one and that is not the subject here. If you encounter one of these call the fierce Blue Flame Angels and Fiery Salamander Elementals to take care of it and be done.

Next in line are Gateways. A gateways is like a garage door and is mainly used for travel between dimensions. Any one that does travel that way has used a gateway. Not easy to set up and the energy required is immense.

Next is Startgates, yes they exist not just in the SG1 TV show. These are the interdimensional highways and are used only by the most advanced of beings and civilizations. I do not know of any dark ones using these as they are fiercely guarded and usually are inside suns. So unless you can survive that, forget about it!

The last I know of are Super-Stargates. These things defy the imagination and as far as I know are what is used for traveling in between Universes and Dimensions. The mathematics used can't be comprehended by a 3D brain so forget about it also.

I hope this answers some questions and open up a whole lot of them. This is meant a information but not necessarily how do do these things. Please ask away if need be. Namaste

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

No need to blow up anything MA; transmute might be more appropriate. The earth has taken on too much "blowing up". There are much gentler and effective ways of healing without adding to the chaotic energy

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

WOW, MaryAnne,

Why doesn't anything like that ever happen to me? I wonder if my pineal gland is calcified......

Really cool, thanks for sharing.

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Wow, I must be doing extra stuff elsewheres... What color was it? And which way did it spin, clockwise I presume. BTW, I only use those thing for healing that I now of... ;-0

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

See, I don't get to have adventures like that either, but then I've never been too attached to that. To me, its good enough that I KNOW its happening and I leave it at that. Everywhere else I've tried to run the Portable Vortex, it leaves a residue and I think its there for ever. SO I must be making new ones all the time. One time it turned into a pillar after the vortex action.

So I know that geometry and having them tuned to the owner/user is key. I use 16 wands in mine. My friend's is 20. I think going over that number gets us into a different territory that I am not prepared to explore. Cat, when I cleared your home, I used one of those Vortexes and like a vacuum cleaner it sucked away all the crud.

So I think that MA is very fortunate in having Joe show her all of this things. Its part of her schooling.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Each one of us is different and requires different ways of learning. I would love to be able to have adventures like that but deep down, I know I don't need them. MA must need them and she is getting her schooling that way. No, Pat, I do not think you average or boring. In fact I think you to be a very advanced lightworker. Give yourself some credit here... ;-) Much Love, Compassion and Forgiveness. Namaste Y'all

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Interesting topic.

Pat, I was justa bitconcerned about Joshua (page 7) and notice that he hasn't commented again.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts
Now I will tell you that the gov has Stargate tech and is using it to travel to Mars and other places. That gate tech is very much like in the show SG1. Those are physical and not natural. Those are using ET given tech in exange for DNA experiments on people.
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Now Phoenix, don't go blowing heads off again... Now Off to my new JOB!

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

How did I miss that show? I love sic-fi. Must have been on at the wrong time for me.

Anyway, I have gotten much worse, with some symptoms worse than ever. Patient forums have uncovered that this B6 toxicity neuropathy can take 10 years to get over, if you ever get over it.

There are 2 genes you can have that make it impossible to get rid of B6. They also say I must not eat any high B6 foods. Docs say food is okay, but patients say your toxic stores of B6 will not be used if you are taking in enough from food, which makes sense.

Sadly, a B6 deficient diet is horribly unhealthy with very few foods to eat, most of them bad. It is also a diet that will raise triglycerides a lot. This does explain why we get worse at night....a day of eating foods supplying B6 is behind us.

I got 2 hours of sleep last night as the pain, rapid heart beat and chills were so bad. My feet are so swollen I can't fit in my shoes. That will fit right in with my toe surgery on Friday, when I can't wear shoes for 2 weeks after anyway.

I want to thank you all for the couple of days of relief I had from this horror, which I do not intend to live with. I have a deadline. 28 yrs. of misery is more than enough. It was nice to have a couple of good days courtesy of all your work on my behalf.

Meanwhile, if you are Scots or Irish in background, do NOT take ANY B6 supps. ever. There is a gene you may have that makes it impossible to get rid of it. I am half, so am praying I do not have that gene.

May your mission be successful!

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I have to ask.....just what was in that ice cream y'all were eating???

I had some ice cream today too, but mine did not come with any magnificent adventures.

I want some of your ice cream! :-)

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Update:

3rd day in a row with no burning! Sticking to low B6 diet is boring but worth it. Still have chills though.

Blood levels are now normal. Yippee! Other patients told me it could still take 10 yrs. for symptoms to stop. I prefer not to believe that.

Foot is healing from minor surgery with little pain.

Biopsy of salivary gland in 10 days is next hurdle, and that is a ways away, so we can help someone else now.

Sending hugs of gratitude to you all,

Cheshire Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts
Cat, I get that your problem can be taken care of by raising your vibration away from from this B6 thing. Just know that our DNA is changing,take advantage of that. Focus on where you want to be,not where you are now.
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Paul,

That sounds good to me. I do go where I want to be often in my morning meditation. My vibrational level should go up now, since without any of my supplements, I am so tired I couldn't have a Lyme Rage if my life depended upon it, and that anger was holding me down at a lower level. I am too tired to clean or exercise either, but I am also too tired to care, lol. Every time I sit down in a comfy chair I fall asleep. My blood pressure has gone down so much, I have cut 1/2 of a dose already.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I had the same dream 4 times last night, and I think it relates to us being ready for something big, where we will play a part.

For a couple of weeks now, I've had the song "Blackbird" by the Beatles stuck in my head. I'm sure most of you are familiar with what it's about, so you will get this immediately. If not, go to YouTube and listen.

I dreamt I was a blackbird but with a bright yellow feather as well as the red ones, and the colorful feathers among my black ones were sticking up dramatically from my other feathers, like on a warrior's headdress. Each dream was short and I just saw myself sitting there, calmly waiting to be called on to do my part.

I wake up about 6 times a night, but waking up 4 times with the same image and thought in my head has never happened before.

Anyone else have this type of thing happen, especially recently?

C. Cat

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book