To post a reply, login or signup

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts
That's the message I got from my guides this morning. I asked what was happening to me, why all of a sudden and I heard trust. I do trust them, but it is my nature to question what I don't understand. I have to let it go and trust. Does everyone go through this questioning at first? Is it because I am reawakened to the spirit world? I'm just a little freaked, I guess.
updated by @onetrubeliever: 07/12/17 08:35:02PM
Bing
@bing
6 years ago
547 posts

Hi OTB

Trust.

Trust that you are loved more than you will ever know.

Trust that even through the darkest places you may walk that there is a guiding angel of Light walking beside you.

Trust that at this very moment the Light is seeking you out and surrounding you in body and spirit.

Trust that all of your trials and tribulations will work out.

Trust that when asked angels will answer all of your questions.

Trust that when you leave this world that you willwalk in the Light of eternalLove.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts
That's what I'm not understanding!! What is the ascension? Why me? I trust that I am loved and watched over and guided - I have felt that my entire life. Things always seem to work out for me. That part I get. It's this new stuff I'm having trouble with!! I'm am glad I'm not the only one, tho. Thanks Deborah
onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

How do I just let it go? How do I not question what I don't understand? That's what I'm having trouble with. I have always known I am loved and watched over and things seem to always work out. I get that. I don't get what is happening - why me? Even after I was made aware of angel numbers and indigo children, etc. I didn't see numbers everywhere. Why all of a sudden? I had contact with my spirit guide when I was little. Why did I put that aside until last October? I have so many questions.

Thanks for your very lovely words Bing. I do trust, but not enough, I guess.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts
Thank you. I have read some of the posts already. I just don't understand yet. I will keep "trusting" and researching. I do love myself - I just have to question.
onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts
Very disconcerting!!
Phyllis
@phyllis
6 years ago
37 posts

I have a million questions too, but I now realize that the information is only going to come to me one at a time and when the time is ready. Sometimes we don't get the answer because we are not ready for it, or the answer doesn't matter, only the outcome or realization. The fact that you heard Trust is huge. I recommend you trust that it will come to you and thank your guides, angels and higher self for allowing you to share this information. Keep in mind that time is not an issue. We have an endless amount of time to work through our lessons etc..

The best you can do is try to relax and don't overthink any of this. Just "Trust"

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts
I'm tryin" ! LOL. It goes against my nature not to question. I am confused. But trust I will. Thanks for the pep talk, Phyllis.
Phyllis
@phyllis
6 years ago
37 posts
I know it's hard. I question everything too. It has taken me so much time finally to be able to meditate. I finally had a breakthrough today. It is slow but steady. Keep with it and keep posting for support. We all need it.
Amaya
@amaya
6 years ago
301 posts

Ha ha! Aren't guides great? "Trust." Like it's just that easy!

Questioning what you don't understand is really, really important, and, in my opinion,not the same as not trusting. Faith is a tricky deal that way. It's important to not follow blindly, yet it's important to realize that in our limited capacity of humanness, it's not possible for us to know everything. That's why were here, being human - to learn things that we can't learn without being in this limited state. I think the only faith that's truly necessary is trusting that it will all work out okay, that fear is unnecessary (unless it's doing its job of protecting your physical body from harm), and it sounds like you're already there.

In my opinion, asking questions about what you're experiencing is actually the route to figuring out why you're here and what you're supposed to be learning while you're here, so give yourself permission to ask as many questions as you feel like you need to ask. I get the "why me"s too sometimes, and I try to remember that it's NOT me. It's all of us. We'reALL here to learn something. My particular purpose to being here, in a human body on Earth,is to help other people figure out what they're doing here. I sometimes feel like this whole "ascension" thing is overblown, you know? Allpeople have different things that they're working on, and none of the learnings are better or more important than anyone else's.

Anyway, soapbox over. :-)

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

Thank you Amaya. The one word responses are usually very to the point, even if they don't explain. Thank you so much for your great response.

I am beginning to think that my purpose here is to educate people with facts and truths. Bipolar disorder (mental illness in general) and the recent political stuff that's going on are two things I have a passionate need (calling?) to try to make people see through the media spin and learn the true facts. It may be that it just makes me feel good - I don't know. Research and talking to people on here have already helped.

I am just amazed that all of this is just now coming out, or returning to me. There have probably always been signs and out right indications, but I have been too involved with my life to notice. We lived with extreme stress and not a little fear for many years until my son reached stability and got to where he is now. I 'll just go with the flow and use whatever is given to me. Thanks again.

Amaya
@amaya
6 years ago
301 posts
Well, shoot! Mental illness and politics are both in dire need of more folks like you to bring light and truth to thediscussion. I applaud your willingness to take on the topics. I definitely understand about getting caught up in "life stuff" - my daughter is 13 and probably bipolar, and I sooo get the stress and fear that you mention. What you didn't mention is the shame of it, and it sounds like that's something that you'd like to try to address onthe level of our society and how we view mental illness. More power to you!
onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts
That's because there is no shame. Manic-depressive disorder and most mental illnesses are neurobiological. No different than diabetes. People fear mental illness because of the untruths of eras past. I simply want to change people's thinking.
onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

Thank you sweets. The more I read, the more I do think my reawakening is about trusting my instincts, trusting myself. That this is a personal journey, a personal "ascension". I have learned a great deal in the last year, but I have a great deal more to learn yet.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

Yep, the mystery. This all very exciting for sure! One day at a time! LOL

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book