spirit guide or lower energy??

To post a reply, login or signup

Renee
@renee
5 years ago
137 posts

hi, i will apologise in advance if this is the wrong group to post in as ive done before, however, have a question regarding a possible spirit guide or lower energy that has appeared in physical form as well as meditation and scrying.... also its a 18yr story so will try to condense!!!

age 10- walking home from school i felt i was being followed, looked around and there was a tall pale expressionless man following quickly behind, i ran home (which happened to be a very haunted house) & looked out the window, he was at the end of the driveway and wouldnt come closer, then disappeared.

age 12- walking through bushland with a friend, same feeling ofbeing followed, turned around as he was there, we ran, he chased us, then disappeared (the locations of these 2 events is approx 40km apart, so its not a 'local")

age 14 - beginning a very "dark" phase in my life, on a night out and about i saw him at a trainstation and he was following me until i left the station then disappeared

age 15 - breaking up with a boyfriend & in a very depressed state, whilst walking, again felt followed, turned around to see a car following behind closely, the driver and passenger were faceless, as it passed the middle passenger turned and just stared at me as if pleading for help then as the car went around the roundabout it disappeared. at the time, "he" resembled my ex, however i also felt "he" was similar to that ive seen before.

age 17- was looking for a job, walked into a hotel (was a stinking hot day and was sweating profusely) and felt chills cover me then felt queazy, looked up and "he was standing on a balcony staring at me. I left.

current age 28- beginning meditation and slowly beginning to visualise, i ask to meet my spirit guides, i see in the distance a man in a cloak(tribal - either animal skin or feather cloak, i have been told my grandfather is one of my guides, he is an old maori man and would wear a feather cloak so i think its him) also an native american indian (whom i now know as a man i was guided to draw about a yr ago) who came running towards me as if to help, then stopped and stood alongside the other man, then in the foreground appears the cloaked man that i have seen all these times above. it terrifies me and i stop.

it then happened again during meditation at the same time i saw 2 children in fear. they were not me nor my own (current children), i didnt recognise them, but they were very familiar.

then whilst learning how to scry using a bowl of water he appeared again as a cloaked hooded figure and wouldn't remove his hood. Each time i see him he has terrified me. I cannot find a connection as to "place" "event" or "state of mind" with each of these occurances.

I have read into lower/mischievious energies and that they may "play" with your emotions feelings etc or bring to the surface our shadow sides etc and that when "seeing" them they may not reveal their faces etc. I have seen this mans face most of the times above, however when i think of him i very quickly am overwhelmed by my insecurities and cannot discern between whether they are my thoughts or comming from elsewhere. I have tried protecting myself, creating bubbles, mirrors etc and asking my guides that walk in love and light to protect me, however he still comes through.

When describing it to a trusted "mentor" (and this is why i'm writing in the spirit guide group) she advised that it may in fact be a spirit guide of mine that is trying to contact or get a message to me... he may be trying to bring forth my dark side to be resolved and released and that instead of being scared i should approach him not out of fear, but out of ..... im not sure, as he really does scare me.

Is it likely that he is a spirit guide trying to contact me? Would I feel so threatened by him if he was? Would my known spirit guides stay away or not be able to keep him away if he was? Should I ask him to come forward and see what he has to say? If I am wrong and his is NOT a spirit guide but infact a lower energy, can he hurt me in anyway - emotionally, spiritually? If i need to be protected from him and yet my attempts to protect myself are so far failing -and im now reasonably scared of visualisation as he has shown up each time- how else can I protect myself?

Sorry this is very long, but I'm not sure how else to shorten it, but thankyou for reading and for your input and advice :-)

updated by @renee: 07/18/17 07:07:06AM
Renee
@renee
5 years ago
137 posts

hi ing thankyou for your response. What you are saying does feel right with me, I have recieved that message a number of times recently regarding this "energy/spirit" and feel that the time is right to address this as i feel that in someway i wont move forward much more with this still "looming" overhead. I am completely new to working with the spirit world, so any guidance or advice that you have on how to approach this will be much appreciated. People keep telling me to "work" with this or that angel/guide/energy etc yet i have no idea how to "work" with them..... what does this mean and how do i approach this.... other than the few times where visualisations mentioned above have occured, generally i'm not very good at visuallising so interms of "building a wall or bubble" around me to protect me i don't know how to do this or whether the fact that i don't "see" it makes a difference......... any help is appreciated..... :-)

Renee
@renee
5 years ago
137 posts

Thanks Ing, I feel that I am closer to my spirit guides and totem animals is one that resonates well however I am yet to meet my animals, I have been told that I have a wolf and bear walking with me, yet I havent met them. How do I go about meeting them. I have read alot of information on how to do it, however they all require large amounts of visualisations, or simply asking for them to show themselves, which I've done, and am shown the raven (crow here in australia), however I don't feel the crow is a lifetime or longterm animal, simply the one that is with me at the moment that i need to pay attention too. Can you help me through meeting my animal and/or spirit guides so I am able toapproach this spirit comfortably?

Absolute gratitude in advance

XX Renee

Renee
@renee
5 years ago
137 posts

wow that is so funny that you mention the rabbit around me and that the rabbit is the keeper of fear. Since I was 10 (so the age this all began) i have been scared of rabbits... kind of an internal fear.. i would never hold them nor touch them nor get close to them.... up until a month ago that is, when i was forced to hold one by my child so my child could pat it, then it didn't seem so bad after all these years.... Funny that. :-)

I will sit for a bit and see how i go with meeting my animal and spirit guides and let you know how it goes. Once I have met them and have them around me, should i then just ask this other spirit to come forward and ask what his message is?

Blessings

Renee

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book