Spirit girl

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I have tried a few times to meet my spiritual guides but to no success so last night while meditating I tried it one more time I went though exercise and ask to met my spirit guides and at first all I could see was shadows so as I was just about to give up, a little girl with long breaded ponytails walked up from the side of my and her presence kind of took my breath for a moment them a very odd vibration come over me. It wasn't fear or excitement but a feeling I have never felt. But she would not turn around so I ask her a couple of times to please turn around so I could met her and when she did she was just a little girl that like like from the 1800's by her dress and shoes and stockings. But what was so strand about it when she turned around I was looking up at her from what look like a grave. I could see the sides of it and the grass around the top of it and I was in it and she was leaning over looking down at me. I wasn't scared and we just stared at each other for a moment then the whole scene changes and she moved , while still standing , moved far away from me. I could only see her in a distance. Then she was gone.Does anyone else have these strange things happen to them? She did exactly what I ask her to do , let me see her face but we did not speak.
updated by @rene: 07/03/17 03:08:57AM
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
That changes my thoughts on reincarnation
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Actually I think you just met your daughters playmate when she was holding her arms up to the trees in the woods as if she wanted to be picked up. What you described is most likely a little girl ghost that I would imagine is buried close by your house and I would also imagine that others are buried there as well and visit you also from what you have previously described happening in and around your house and they may have died tragically and not moved on.

And I definitely believe in reincarnation. Think of it this way, God has a trillion things for you to learn in this universe so how can anyone ever expect to learn all of that in just one lifetime? However, I don' think the spirit in your meditation was you, I think it was a real spirit manifestation that you allowed to come through because you were in a meditative state of mind.

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Oh my, I did not think about that. I bet she is. Why didn't I put that together.Thank you so much. Now my mind is racing. Lol. Oh, the possibilities !
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I thought you ask me in one post about living near a battle field or something like that but can't kind exactly were but my answer is yes, General Sherman come though our town and after staying the night, burned most of it down. I have spent hours after hours trying to find history about this area but it was farmland and a lot wasn't recorded. There was a one roomed school about 50 yards from where my house is located. It was built in 1850. All that is left is a roll of rocks. And it is in the same patch of woods the spirits are the most active.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Yes, I do remember making that comment to you. And ,wow, what an incredible place to live. Acknowledge them whenever you can and assure them that no one has forgotten their pain and strife and that it is OK for them to move on. You could have your own little bonfire ceremony to help set them free. And for you, what a story you could tell for them if you do find some more information about the area and what may have happened their?

MysticAngel22
@mysticangel22
last year
16 posts

Hmmm, she sounds more like an earthbound spirit. Did you protect yourself before starting you meditation? And were you specific on who could or could not speak to you? If the answer is yes, then maybe there was a different reason she came to you, if the answer is no, maybe try placing a protective bubble around you next time and then say something outloud like "only my spirit guides...or higher realm beings are allowed to communicate with me at this time." I know that sometimes if the protection isn't in place or the intentions aren't set or clear, other entities can come through.

My experieince with the higher realm such as spirit guides, human spirits crossed over, God, Angels, ect, typically have a very nice peaceful and light energy around them. Not saying that she wasn't one, because everyone is different and perceives higher energy differently,but from what I understand, typically the higher realm entities are not really bound to the things of this earth and when they choose someone to watch over, it is for more our benefit and guiding us on higher things. The girl sounds like she is still bound to more earthly things, like her grave. A good way to tell is really feeling the energy. You said it wasn't good nor bad, so maybe you can connect with her again and read deeper into her. Since you are Empathic, I would notice more of her emotions and use that as your connection point. Are you feeling a sadness, a void, apathy, fear, ect? And then keep asking question, why do you feel this? What are you afraid of, if you feel feel. Are you lost? Who are you looking for,ect. Chances are, if she is not crossed over, she picked up on your light and may be looking for a way to cross over.

Anyway's just some thoughts and impressions I picked up, hopefully something in here is helpful. Many Blessings to you!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book