Seeing Possible Spirit Guides/Guardian Angels/ Spirit Animals During Acupuncture?

To post a reply, login or signup

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Has anyone else ever had experiences where they have received acupuncture and, during some of their sessions, they have seen and/or heard messages from deceased relatives and/or pets?

This has happened to me twice (I get acupuncture once a week). The first time it happened, I heard the voice of my Grandmother, showing me my missing cat drinking from a bowl and telling me that he was o.k.

The second time, I saw my deceased dog who I miss very much and she was talking to me, but I could not hear her very well.

Would my Grandmother, my Cat and My Dog be concidered spirit guides or what would they be considered?

I guess I am a little confused and looking for some clarity if anyone can help.

Thank You:)

updated by @equus-aquarius: 03/04/17 08:25:53AM
Tami
@tami
2 years ago
81 posts

A spirit guide can't be anyone you have known from this life. A spirit guide can however be someone who dies before you were born or someone from a previous life connection.

Acupuncture taps into your energy flow. The needles could have removed an energy block which then opened you up to receive personal messages from your loved ones. The acupuncture also sounds like it opened your clairvoyant and clairaudient abilities.

:)

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Wow! Thank you so much for this!!!! Not only did I not know this specific info about spirit guides and have been very confused, but this has helped me realize that I just need to clear up some energy blockages to have more access to my clairaudient & clairvoyant abilities, and also to communicate with my deceased loved ones:)

I had these abilties very strongly when I was a child and a teenager, and as an adult, I still have them but they are really unpredictable.

Tami
@tami
2 years ago
81 posts

You're welcome. Meditation also helps the ability to tune in if you are not doing that already. :)

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

I do meditate but being able to quiet my mind without guided meditation for long enough to really tune in is a work in progress. There have been a couple times when I have had some amazing experiences, when I have tried to tune in at night, using certain crystals.

Thanks again, This helps greatly:)

Amaya
@amaya
2 years ago
301 posts

Yes, this has happened to me during acupuncture before. I saw my acupuncturist's spirit guide! I agree with what Tami said, too.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Thank you:) I will continue meditating and going to acupuncture!

That's incredible that you saw your acupuncturist's spirit guide!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book