My daughter and crows

To post a reply, login or signup

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

Everywhere my teenage daughter goes, crows always cross her path. She posted a picture today of a field full of crows as she walked though it. It's so strange. It's like she's a magnet for them. She is an empath, but she doesn't believe in any of this stuff, so she shuts it all out, but she knows there's something to these crows.

Anyone have any insights if they are spirit guides or something? It seems like it must be something more than just a crazy coincidence.

updated by @sarah: 07/06/17 08:12:46AM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Sarah,

Could crows be her totem animals? My husband has the same thing with crows They walk right up to him and seem to speak to him and he sees flocks of them flying over him or sitting on phone wires near him all the time.

I have the same thing with dragonflies, which often appear in hordes near me or fly in circles around my head over and over.

I am not sure what they are there for. Maybe just saying hello. I've always heard seeing your totem animal means good luck and protection, but am no expert on this subject. :-)

Cheshire Cat

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Yesterday two of the biggest shiniest blackest birds came and flew onto my roof and did circles and made sure I noticed them They sat on my deck and looked at me. They were making an almost human noise. They seemed to be passing on a message but they are a bit scary. I could hear their wings flapping. I had a kookaburra eyeballing me from an arms length two days ago. I asked it was it was trying to tell me and it pointed its beak at a family member and flew away.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

Hi Sarah,

As CC mentioned it may be her Totem animal.

I would ask if she talks with them or to them but you stated that she doesn't believe in things like that so I'm guessing she hasn't done do yet.

When the time is right she will get tired of seeing them & either talk to them or yell at them & one or more of them may just tell her who they are (possibly deceased loved ones or Spirit Guides, etc.) & what they are doing around her all of the time.

I usually see more of them than usual when I am distracted, overworked, etc.

Have A Phenomenal Week & A Blessed New Moon <3

Huggs

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

Thanks, everyone! I looked up crow as a totem animal and it does rather sound like my daughter, especially at this time in her life.

What you all said got me thinking. Where ever I go, I tend to see little white butterflies. They aren't dramatic like bunches of crows, so I didn't really think about it, but I always thought that maybe the little butterflies were manifestations of my loved ones who have passed. Now I still think that, but I think they may be my totem animal, too. I am a cycle breaker and I seem to have one awakening after another. I think change and joy are two of the most important elements in my life.

I want to learn more about crows and their symbols for my daughter and see if telling her about it might be of help to her.

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

Oh interesting! Thanks! It's hard to imagine a dark, mysterious, loner animal as her totem. Since the day she was born, she seemed to be composed entirely of brightness and light and is such a social people person to the extreme. As she is a teenager now, she is exploring her shadow side and that is when the crows started happening. She loves dark crime movies and dark music and is spending a lot of time introverting and is showing interest in rebelling and things that people her age explore. I wonder if the crow has to do with this time in her life and development. It feels to me that she is being so watched over by the other side. I wonder if those crows could be spirit guides or something along those lines, something she can connect to at this stage in her life.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

They quite possibly be there to assist her as guides & I do believe that she should be able to connect with them.

Have a wonderful weekend/week <3

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

I think so, too. I hope you have a wonderful weekend/week, too. :)

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

I didn't know that. That's interesting. Social and playful and smart are definitely words I'd use to describe my daughter.

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

Awesome! I know she has emtathic and healing abilities and I wouldn't be surprised if she had them before this life. Very interesting.

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

Oh cool! I'd love to see that.

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

Thats so sweet!

Dice
@dice
3 years ago
284 posts

Cheshire-

Dragonfly is also one of my totems.

I pulled out my records from twenty years ago and they make so much sense to me now.

:) I have seen so many crows over the past few days... today was the first day I saw one got hit. It is one of the things I just never see.

Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

Okay, I'm going to pull this thread back up because now me and both my daughters see crows all the time. My daughter who was originally connected to them doesn't see them when she's with her boyfriend, but when she's with me and my other daughter or by herself or with other friends, she sees them every day.

Last night, I dreamed of crows. At first, there were thousands of them in a storm. I couldn't see them except when lightning flashed, and when I did see them, they were eating dead animals. It was really creepy. Then a group of them came to me and it wasn't creepy. There was a main one and he came right up to me, almost "nose to nose." He let me touch his beak. Just typing about it, I'm having those energy feelings in my fingers like when I do Reiki. I think it is trying to tell me something, but I'm not sure how to find out what it is. Anyone have any tips for finding out what our spirit animals are trying to tell us? I am going to start by meditating and seeing if I can connect that way.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book