Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,330 posts

Hi Sarah,

Could crows be her totem animals? My husband has the same thing with crows They walk right up to him and seem to speak to him and he sees flocks of them flying over him or sitting on phone wires near him all the time.

I have the same thing with dragonflies, which often appear in hordes near me or fly in circles around my head over and over.

I am not sure what they are there for. Maybe just saying hello. I've always heard seeing your totem animal means good luck and protection, but am no expert on this subject. :-)

Cheshire Cat

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
928 posts

Hi Sarah,

As CC mentioned it may be her Totem animal.

I would ask if she talks with them or to them but you stated that she doesn't believe in things like that so I'm guessing she hasn't done do yet.

When the time is right she will get tired of seeing them & either talk to them or yell at them & one or more of them may just tell her who they are (possibly deceased loved ones or Spirit Guides, etc.) & what they are doing around her all of the time.

I usually see more of them than usual when I am distracted, overworked, etc.

Have A Phenomenal Week & A Blessed New Moon <3

Huggs

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
928 posts

They quite possibly be there to assist her as guides & I do believe that she should be able to connect with them.

Have a wonderful weekend/week <3

Dice
Dice
@dice
4 years ago
285 posts

Cheshire-

Dragonfly is also one of my totems.

I pulled out my records from twenty years ago and they make so much sense to me now.

:) I have seen so many crows over the past few days... today was the first day I saw one got hit. It is one of the things I just never see.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book