Meeting someone else's spirit animal?

To post a reply, login or signup

Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts
I have question I was wondering if you could see and interact with other people's spirit animals. Cuz I think I did with my boyfriend for the longest time I kept seeing this tiger in my dreams, daydreams, and even during meditation. The thing about this tiger is I never talked to the tiger with words but through spiritual connection I also found that I hand very strong bond and great affection for this tiger and vise versa our interactions felt so familiar though for weeks I couldn't figure out why and in dreams I tried several times to get my boyfriend and the tiger to meet but when they would come face to face the tiger would disappear every time. This went on until a couple weeks ago I was meditating and the tiger came into what I like to call my wonderland place its place I've imagined while in my meditative state I looked him in the eyes and it hit me the tiger was my boyfriend or is spirit animal at least. I've had more interactions with tiger since but this is the biggest one. I just want to be sure I'm not confusing it with something else. Does anyone know? Sorry you may have seen this in the comment section I'm sorry I'm a newbie
updated by @jessica4: 07/02/17 08:20:21PM
Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts
Oh that is so good to hear. It made me happy to find that his spirit animal was a tiger because he is shipping off soon and to know that he has a tiger brings me some great piece of mind. Ironically when he first enlisted that's when I first started seeing vissions of his tiger spirit. I'm not sure of mine yet though I do have some clue of why one being I don't know myself like I know my boyfriend. But thank you for the confirmation it brings much relief

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book