Is it typical for Your Spirit Guide to show up in your aura?

To post a reply, login or signup

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Hello:)

I can often feel my spirit guide with me-I feel warmth on the right side of my body, starting on the right side of my head and working it's way down the right side of my body.

The last time I asked someone to look at my aura, they had me stand against a white wall and said that they saw that I had a "friend"-either an ancestor, spirit guide, or someone else in my aura, and that area showed up as red, while they saw purple elsewhere. They said that they did not get any negative feelings about my "attachment" but this alarmed me a little, until I was told that it is my "Holy Fire" Spirit Guide.

I have not felt any negative effects or vibes and notice my Spirit Guide most often when I am doing Reiki (just got my Level 1 attunement/certificate) but I would like to be sure that this is my spirit guide and not potentially a negative entity or a disembodied spirit of some sort.

Thank You.

Equus Aquarius

updated by @equus-aquarius: 03/04/17 08:25:53AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 years ago
867 posts

Hi :)

I don't practice Reiki but my boyfriend is does, when you mentioned Reiki, I asked him & he gave me this information :

Are Reiki Guides Part of Usui/Holy Fire Reiki ?

According to Laurelle Gaia "The Holy Fire itself provides guidance." The purpose of spirit guides is to guide us to Source. Holy Fire is the direct connection to Source. You may find that guides from the third heaven (dwelling place of Source) may still bring you messages, as they are messengers of the Holy fire. If you are already working with with guides that are compatible with Holy Fire, you will still find them helpful. As in all phases of our spiritual journey, guides come and go as we heal and grow. From faq below:https://www.reikiclasses.com/reikiclasses/usui-holy-fire-reiki-faq/

Reaching for the Highest Heaven

Usui Holy Fire Reiki comes from the Third Heaven, or Highest level of heaven. The first heaven is the ordinary world, the second heaven is the land of nonphysical energies, including ghosts and spirits, the Third Heaven is the realm of God and the highest levels of spiritual energies. [More on the heavens from Wikipedia]

In my experience, Spirit Guides can be seen from time to time in Auras.

Best wishes <3

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

Yes a spirit guide will show up in your aura and that feeling of warmth or sense of air pressure is also a sign. There are a couple of theories: they are spirits who agreed to help you and are with you throughout your life (although you can also bring in other guides if say you need help with certain projects. The other theory is that spirit guides are actually aspects of your soul. Which ever way you look at it, they will be in your aura.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

NA,

Thank you for this information - this helps me put my overactive mind at ease:)

Love,

Equus Aquarius

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Thank you, Pat,

This reallly helps me feel a lot better:)

Love,

Equus Aquarius

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 years ago
867 posts

You're welcome :)

Glad it helped.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book