I have been given a black feather.

To post a reply, login or signup

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

I received a white feather and a marble a few months ago and today, a black feather. It was right in front of my back door - very close and very conspicuous. It is maybe 2 inches long with about 3/4 of an inch of gray at the bottom. What does receiving a black feather mean to you guys? I found conflicting definitions. I hope it means something good to you! Good luck or spiritual awareness.

updated by @onetrubeliever: 07/04/17 07:52:48AM
onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

It is cool! At least this time I know what receiving a feather means. Yeah it did give me a good feeling. I knew immediately it was for me. One of the descriptions I read said it was up to interpretation, how the person felt about it. Thanks Sandy. I feel good and very loved and protected.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

Thanks Scooby. I read that about balance and also that black feathers mean that the guardian of my soul is near. I also read the superstitious stuff meaning bad luck and death of someone. I felt good about the find. Would the balance mean that I am where I need to be as far as my life path or does it have something to do with my spirit contact? Cool!

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

No, I received the marble sometime last spring and the feather in October maybe.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

Your questions aren't looney at all!! I find it all rather exciting, too! The thing about the marble is that I have a couple of vases of them way up on top of my china cabinet. They have not been moved in years and no one here would have touched them. I found it right next to my computer chair - that's where I do my meditating and research. I had gone to my Mom's and when I got home to check email, there it was. The marble is iridescent - like an opal.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

I agree SnakeMedicine. I find it interesting that both of the feathers were in the same place. Someone is giving me a message. I did read that a black feather is a sign of spiritual awareness and that your soul guide is near. I believe that!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book