How will my angels and guides take my mood, I wonder?

To post a reply, login or signup

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

I'm whining - I can't help it. Even though I know I should not think negative thoughts and feel anger, I am. I have thought positively and have been grateful for everything in my life, but today I am upset and a little angry. How will my angels and guides take this, I wonder? I have tried to say positive hings about this and make positive statements ,but the thoughts just keep rearing their ugly heads. How do you keep from feeling anger and disappointment?

I made a judgement call (one week late on house payment so we would have grocery money after doc visits) that didn't comlepletly work out and now we will be very short on money. Hubby's bonus always comes at this time - last year two weeks later than it always did (on Thanksgiving). This year, it should have been put in at midnight along with his paycheck, but it wasn't. Hopefully it will be put in no later than Monday - then we won't have a problem. Why does his company keep changing things? He can't wait to retire.

Sorry to whine and complain - I am just upset - you count on something that has always been and then poof - the rules of the game change. UGH!! Now that I got out of my system, maybe I can let it go. Happy Thanksgiving.

updated by @onetrubeliever: 07/03/17 10:16:40PM
onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

No, I had not seen that. But it does have a calming affect. I am the type of person who needs to let it out, then I can let it go. I couldn't say it my husband. I gave up looking for a job 2 years ago - age discrimination lives big time in this country. No one said life would be easy. Thank you for being supportive. It's over now. what will be, will be.

Retrogirl
@retrogirl
6 years ago
317 posts

"How do you keep from feeling anger and disappointment?"

You don't!!! LOL!!! The key is to feel them, and let them pass through, not hold onto them. It's one of the biggest misconceptions that being positive means you're not supposed to feel "negative" emotions. Sometimes those negative emotions lead you to important places. If you're in a situation where you're being mistreated, the main way you recognize that is by getting angry. If you didn't get angry, you'd never make a change, and continue to be mistreated.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

I know what you mean about paying attention, Kann. Life sure has a way of getting in the middle of personal stuff! I believe my not working is because my Mom needs me to help her(she has vascular dementia) - the more I can help, the longer we can keep her in her own home. And my son does so much better when someone's around. I'm hangin" in - bills are paid, but there is nothing left for fun or a new stove, etc. Oh well - life is wonderful anyway! It takes very little to make me happy!! They sent his check by snail mail instead of direct deposit - probably cheaper for them to do it that way.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book