How do I say this without sounding crazy?

To post a reply, login or signup

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
6 years ago
794 posts

This is Empath Community, so you know there are more than just empaths here congregating on this site, right? You know some are in contact with angels. Some are in contact with archangels, such as myself.

Have you ever been told by your angel or an archangel that you were meant for something far beyond your comprehension and they are there guiding you every step of the way?

What do you make of your destiny or path and did/will you accept it?

updated by @the-importance-of-being-jonny: 07/02/17 12:10:44PM
Armando
@armando
6 years ago
82 posts
Don't worry too much about sounding crazy Jonny... I already know you are :-P (n I mean that in the most endearing way *lol*) Sorry saw the subject line and it was way to hard to pass it up w/out a smart a** comment :-D I wish I had some advice to give ya but this ain't my "area of expertise". G'luck finding the answers... and I'll be following the thread.. I'm curious to see how this unfolds.... Hope you are doing well Jonny :-)
6 years ago
794 posts

Thanks for all the input, especially you Mando. :P

Archangel Gabriel told me I am to be a prophet. He said it is but one of several paths I can walk. I would like to know the other paths he mentioned, but I am awaiting a response.

Prior to my thinking I might be an empath, 7 years ago, I had very strong dream premonitions for a long time. Almost every day and I always watched what I dreamt come true. I was so psychic that I knew when it was about to come true as well, then they just stopped.

Gabriel said he's always been with me and always will be with me. He referred to himself as "the one who is here for the one who sees". He mentioned I will see the coming and said my job is far bigger than I know. He told me to stand strong, be proud and trust in my brothers. He told the oldest, Wolf to be there for his younger brothers and guide us because we will need him.

I knew I was different, but I didn't know I was destined for greatness so to speak. I was even iffy about sharing this here but I realized this is EC. People understand. I didn't know where to post this at first.

6 months ago I found out I was an empath. A few weeks later I discover I have a brother from several lifetimes. 5 months later, my older brother discovers our younger brother who we all shared a lifetime with back on the lost continent of Mu/Lemuria. I dunno how many thousands of years ago that was.

A month ago I discover Archangel Gabriel is my guide and has been all my life and he is guiding me along my true path. On Valentine's Day, after much doubt in myself and just fed up with my life, Gabriel said to himself, this guy needs inspiration and he needs to believe in himself. The only way that is going to happen is if I reveal myself to him.

That he did. I looked up at a clear blue sky and saw a ball of light streak across the sky in a downward trajectory. It dissipated and had no sound of impact which proved to me it was Gabriel and not a meteorite or something of that nature.

Today, I am working on growing as a spiritual being. It's tough being the middle sibling who isn't anywhere near spiritually what his brothers are, but their support as well as Gabriel's makes me believe in myself more and more every day.

The more I talk to Gabriel, which is nightly/daily, the more I notice I am dreaming again. Someone whose dreams stopped for about 7 years and roughly had a bucketful of dreams since. I talked to him last night about my life path aside from my spiritual side and I dreamt exactly what I asked of him. He's giving me messages through dreams and I will document them each time I dream them.

It's a bit of a shock, but then it's not. It just is and I am proud that I have a purpose in life as I never felt I did. Even if people can't know what or who I am, it makes me satisfied being there to help using the gifts I was given.

Thanks to you Gabriel. Blessed be, wise one. :)

Roxanne
@roxanne
6 years ago
1,562 posts

You sir should see the movie Lady In The Water.

When people talk of a *great mission* or *destiny* they feel they were born for (or tell me I was born for), I think it gets confused with a great *public* destiny of some kind.

I was meditating one night and thought about the great missions that take place all the time.
Today the seeds are being planted for tomorrow's world leaders. A thought that inspires someone to change their life. Or a single moment on a subway train when you share a few words with a stranger without knowing that stranger was writing a book, or planning a song......and you inspired them. Perhaps someone reads that book or hears that song five years from now...twenty years from now and it touches them so deeply they create a movement based on the energy..and so on and so on towards the *great destiny*.

I have learned not to worry about my missions or destinies...I just keep walking. I feel I am better suited to serve the Universal Plan if I just stay sane, humble and follow my heart. I may be nothing more than a courier in a

multi-generation destiny. But without that one cog...that one *difference that we sometimes make* the plan may have been derailed.

I think in this way not only are we all connected but are all a part of some great plan. Whether we are aware of it or not.

P.S. Again, if you haven't seen Lady in the Water grab some popcorn and check it out.

6 years ago
794 posts
I will, thanks Roxy! :)
6 years ago
794 posts

I should mention I am not in direct contact with Gabriel. He spoke through my younger brother Ben and had a message for "the one who sees". Me.

But I know hes listening because he told me to call on him whenever I need him. Even to just try it to see if it works, so I know when I pray and ask for guidance he will give it.

6 years ago
794 posts

Thanks so much asley.

I plan to do my best and be the best I can with Gabriel's guidance. I read he is the archangel of dreams, premonitions and clairvoyance and that once upon a time was me. So if he's ever gonna communicate with me directly, it will most likely be through dreams and visions as it is part of me.

Thanks for the blessings. I truly am on a spiritual journey. Now my dreary life doesn't seem so dreary anymore because I have a purpose. Never thought I'd ever have one.

Jonny

6 years ago
794 posts

Right now I'm fully embracing my role and I talk to gabriel before bed and he gives me dreams! So yeah!

I'm going to ask the right questions that pertain to my destiny as a prophet, so where it all takes me. It was this morning Arwen that I stopped comparing myself to my brothers and validated myself as a spiritual being. I may not be there yet but I am getting there and I am going to be strong.

Not just because 3 ppl are saying so but because I feel it inside me. Its a feeling I can't explain, but I know it's possible and I am waiting.

Also, for years I questioned why my premonitions and basically my dreams abruptly stopped. I thought God was punishing me because I told people what I can do. It wasn't so much bragging about it, but it was an ability I had and I was proud that I can do it so I told people. When they stopped, I thought God took it away for that reason. But I realize now he took them away because I wasn't ready for the responsibility for what he has planned for me.

And yes, now I am more mature, responsible and understanding of abilities and how to use them so that's probably why I was guided here to EC where I found my brothers who are part of me spiritually. I am definitely on a path. I just hope my feet don't hurt!

Retrogirl
@retrogirl
6 years ago
317 posts

Hi Jonny,

I'm pretty sure in the first reading I did for you I mentioned something about you being destined for greatness... ok, maybe I didn't say it in those words (probably cause I knew it would freak you out!), and it always sounds better coming from an Archangel.... LOL! I'm just teasing you. This news comes as no suprise to me! BUT, just remember, what you're feeling right now is mostly ego. I say that cause I know you can take it! ;) Just take one step at a time, and focus on what's happening now, rather than the future. It can be overwhelming if you try to look that far ahead. Like, in the 90's when I read stuff about the "earth changes", the world supposedly ending & all that, it had me so freaked out I became paralyzed. Going through it is nothing like what I anticipated, so all that fear was really wasted energy that could've been spent enjoying my life. Remember, the cosmos has a wicked sense of humour, so "greatness" might turn out to be something completely unexpected!!!

6 years ago
794 posts
Yep! I read that myself that when you see feathers, an angel is around you. I think I read Michael is around you. He does that.
6 years ago
794 posts

Yes, I remember you gave me a reading. I totally forgot!

That's my biggest problem, I think about the future too much and I shouldn't. I drive myself crazy with thoughts about the future, planning ahead. What next week is gonna be like. I have trouble living in the now.

6 years ago
794 posts

Hi Harry!!

Trust me, if you are meant to know your angel(s) they will find a way to make contact with you. I didn't make contact with Gabriel, nor did I try aside from just wondering if I had an angel. He made contact with me through my brother.

If you are meant to be in touch with them, they will find you. Don't try so hard, just sit back and pay attention to what happens. You are in the right place for discoveries. Had I not joined this site, I don't think I would have been in touch with anything. :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book