To post a reply, login or signup

Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

Tonight I went a little ways out of the city to a quite spot next to a river and a wild field. I did a prayer ritual where I wrote out a prayer on a piece of paper and burned it in a circle of stones. It felt really nice, especially on a chilly, snowy winter night with an almost full moon.

As soon as I started to set up, I saw a little fox run into the field. It immediately started calling. Another fox that I couldn't see because it was too dark answered. The whole time I did the ritual, they were calling each other. I even think a third fox in another field was calling as well. It might have been an echo off a nearby school, but I think there were three. It was lovely to hear them calling. I hope they weren't calling danger because I was there or anything, but whatever it was, it was neat.

I felt like this was a message of some kind. Does anyone have any insight on this?

updated by @sarah: 07/09/17 02:58:34AM
Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

Weird, after I posted this, I dreamed about foxes and also of wolves.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

I believe these are most likely your animal totems or guides that are present in nature when you are in a nature frame of mind. They were just saying hello in their own kind of way!

Sarah
@sarah
2 years ago
386 posts

Thanks for these replies, Bill and Journey! Some of the things on the links really resonated with me. Last night I got a new deck of oracle cards and when I asked what direction I should go in the new year, I got a card that was the coyote (it felt like it meant the same thing as a fox and a wolf that I keep seeing and dreaming about). It was the trickster and said that it means to relax and be playful and have a sense of humor and things like that. Really, I think I do need to do that. I'm playful by nature, but I've had a hard and serious couple of years. I think getting back to the childlike nature of my own soul a bit more would be helpful in helping me move on from the hard things and step into my new life with joy.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book