Flustering vision

To post a reply, login or signup

Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts
My boyfriend has tiger for his sprit animal as you might have seen in my past posts i can interact with his tiger. Since he has shipped off though i onlh see the tiger for small moments of time usaully when my boyfriend gets to talk to me. But today while meditating i had this out of the blue vision where the tiger came to me and he was weary and I was sobbing until I saw him I immediately grabbed his face in my hands and said your ok but more as a question he just softly rumbled but he the life in his eyes was fading and my emotions erupted and started to sob again but I yelled at him you can't leave and I can't remember what else I said but the tiger didnt react so I got angry and slammed my palms to ground yelling at him he need to fight and repeated it a few times and thats when I saw started to see it in 3rd person and the tiger roared at me stamped his front paws but I was unwavered and yelled you need to fight you can't give up he roared again but then my wolf a appeared but it was like spirits interconnected like our eyes were the same their was also this white and blue aura encompassing us with specks of gold or yellow filtering through but that's when the tiger seemed to calm down and he had this sense of understanding in his eyes like knowing then I was me in the first person again looking at the tiger he squared his stance and turned to leave as he was going he looked back at me with what could almost seem like loving look in his eyes then he left but I could still feel the aura but before I could make sense of it I felt a spirit touch me bringing me out of my reverie which kinda made me flustered but I felt no wrong intent behind the spirits actions infact I felt a wiseness around it I got overwhelmed and started to cry. And now I have a headache... Is there a way to make sense of this?
updated by @jessica4: 03/04/17 08:25:53AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

You are going through a whole lot of new and stressful experiences in your life, boyfriend just left, you start new school, which really is a whole a new way of life for you. It really wouldn't surprise me if this added stress is also making it's way into your meditations. I don't want to know where your boyfriend was deployed, but is it an area where the possibility of conflict also is likely and possible?

Jessica4
@jessica4
2 years ago
29 posts

No is he is in basic right now the conflict purely emotional where he is and thank you for respecting privacy of his whereabouts secrecy and privacy has become much more prevalent these days though I don't think anyone here would be a risk but as the saying goes you can never be to cautious but that is most definitely true the stress has seeped through everything and its an ongoing battle its even starting to mess with my communication with spirits

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book