First Conversation with an Angel

To post a reply, login or signup

DevOnEarth
@devonearth
3 years ago
84 posts
Hello lovelies!

It has come to Light that I have an angel with me and he introduced himself as Seraph. At first I thought it was 'Serif' and when I googled that it brought up a link from the Matrix movies saying 'Seraph' was the guardian angel of the oracle. Once I got over that disbelief and excitedness (I LOVE The Matrix) I did some digging with the right spelling, I found the Seraphim Council and Archangel Seraphiel. Singular for Seraphim is Seraph...

When I was asking him questions, it felt like a male presence and he had been with me for many many lives, maybe even all of them. Which leads me to my questions...

Have you heard of Seraphiel?

Do archangels also do guardianship of us?

I really don't know much about angels, though I have a feeling I will be learning more real soon.

TIA!

updated by @devonearth: 07/03/17 03:32:52AM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Devon,

Congrats! This is totally cool. I don't know how to answer your question for everyone, but just for myself, I have seen Archangel Michael at age 8 and felt his presence often since. I did not know what he was the first time I saw him, and it scared me half to death. I'd had no religious education, and of course, he looked nothing like the secular idea of what an angel should be. I don't know if he is my guardian, but he has imparted info to me telepathically on rare occasions. I think most of us have more than one angel around us, more or less of them depending upon how hard the life we've contracted is going to be. What you said makes sense, and I would trust your gut feelings on this. :-)

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi SnakeMedicine,

That is a SUPERB idea. Embarrassed I didn't think of it. Bing is the go to guy here on Angels. :-)

Devon, you can friend him and then send him a PM, or go to the Angels Group, where he has all kinds of links posted.

C. Cat

P.S. Snake, Pic #23 is up and we miss you.

DevOnEarth
@devonearth
3 years ago
84 posts

Man, I should've thought of him too!! I'll send him a link now ^_^

Bing
@bing
3 years ago
548 posts

Hi Devon

Well, this is a real interesting discussion. Thank you so much for posting it.I just love it when people ask me to do some research asI learn moreabout my beautiful angel friends and the Light shines a little stronger in all of us. Below you will findsome information from various sources, plus my own insights. When I read your letter a very big chill ran through my spirit and body. This is the good kind of chill that many of us get when angels are near, we receive enlightment, are talking to our angels, or are near other Lightworkers. It usually runs across your shoulders and can descend downwards to your feet. As soon as I received your letter I got out myangel books just to be sure that the information that I will give you is correct.

The Seraphim are the highest order of angels and while it isnot commonthat they come down to this level of existence it has happened. TheSeraphim are also known as "The Burning Ones" and ifyou ever saw them in their full glory, while inyour body, it wouldinstantly burn your eyes out. The prophet Isaiah described them in this manner.

The prophet Isaiah's vision of God in the Temple when God called him to his prophetic ministry (Isaiah 6:1-7). Isaiah 6:2-4 records, Above him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. And they were calling to one another: Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory. At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke. Seraphs are angels who worship God continually.

It is even hard for other angels to look upon them as they are so full of the Light,the Divine healing love andthe glory of God. They are purported to have 6 wings. They have to really turn down their frequencyin order to communicate with humans. We are the lowest form of free will creatures in the universe. I know of only afew humans who have ever seen a Seraph. One, of course, is Cheshire Cat here at the EC; LornaByrne, (whose articles you can read in most of the angeltopics in the Library that include links,), Lillie Leonardi and St Francis of Assisi. I have included some links so that you can learn more about these people.

Lorna Byrne

http://www.lornabyrne.com/

Lorna Byrne's Newsletter

http://www.lornabyrne.com/free-quarterly-newsletter/

Lillie Leonardiwhowas an FBIinvestigatorat the crash site ofFlight 93 on9/11/01 and saw legions of angels lead by Archangel Michael.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X98TTuIpbbU#t=52

St. Francis of Assisi was given his stigmata, wounds of Christ,by a seraph in 1224 while he wason a journey to Mt. La Verna. St. Francis's biographer, Thomas of Celano, described the incident .

In 1224, two years before his death, he embarked on a journey to Mt. La Verna for a forty-day fast. One morning near the feast of the Exaltation of the Cross, a six-winged angel allegedly appeared to Francis while he prayed. As the angel approached, Francis could see that the angel was crucified. He was humbled by the sight, and his heart was filled with elation joined by pain and suffering. When the angel departed, Francis was purportedly left with wounds in his hands, feet, and side as if caused by the same lance that pierced Christs side. The image of nails immediately appeared in his hands and feet, and the wound in his side often seeped blood.

Seraphimalso have the ability to be in more than one place at a time. I personally have had an interaction with the Seraph Archangel Chamuel.He was the one that inspired my personal mantra "Be The Light" which I always include when I welcome a new member to the EC. You can also find it in the Library Of Inspiration under I Deserve / Be the Light.

I cannot see Archangels, or Seraphs, but can feel theirpresence in very deep energy chills that run through my spirit something similar to what you would see if you were watching the Northern Lights. That is about thebest way that I can describe it.It just flows and ripples and is extremely beautiful. I sometimes have to hold on to something when it happens.

You may also get the feeling of this angels aura or what they look like. It willbe in a telepathic manner and will come into your mind / spirit as an image. Angels have no sex, but their energy can be interpreted as male or female. This Seraph is most likely a guide and not your personal Guardian Angel. Guardian angels have a different feel to them and are more intimate in nature. They are always with us 24/7 and were with us before we came to this world. If you could feel your angel's love for you it would make you feel so humble. We are loved beyond our capacity to comprehend.

Seraphiel is a member of the Seraphim the highest council of angels which include Michael, Chamuel,Jehoel, Metatron, Nathanael, and Samael. Lucifer, whose name meant"bringer of Light"was once a Seraph.

Seraphiel is known as the angel of purification because he emanates the fire of pure devotion to God that burns away sin. As chief of the seraphim -- the angelic order that celebrates God's holiness in heaven -- Seraphiel leads these closest angels to God in constant worship. Seraphiel works with archangels Michael and Metatron to direct the seraphim's work emanating the Creator's energies of justice and love outward from heaven throughout all of creation. Seraphiel is often described as an extremely tall angel with a face that looks like that of an angel but a body that looks like that of an eagle aflame with fiery light. His body is covered with radiant eyes, and he wears a huge sapphire stone and crown on his head.

Symbols:

In art, Seraphiel is often depicted with the colors of fire, to illustrate his role as leader of he seraphim angels, who burn with the fire of passionate love for God. Sometimes Seraphiel is also shown with many eyes covering his body, to represent how Seraphiel's eyes are constantly focused on God. He is also portrayed as having the head of a human, but the body of an eagle.

Energy Color:

The ancient Jewish and Christian apocryphal text 3 Enoch describes Seraphiel and his work leading the seraphim angelic choir.

Other Religious Roles:

Believers who practice Kabbalah see Seraphiel as a prince of the Merkabah, the angels who guard God's throne in heaven. In astrology, Seraphiel governs the planet Mercury and the day Tuesday.

The Merkabah is another great topic to look into. I know of a lady who is writing a book on her adventures with angels who has the Merkabah symbol on her palm formed by the lines onher hand. It is the same as the symbol on the Israeli flag.

Your new connection to this Seraph is a blessing to cherish very deeply. ( Chills all over ) You are only being allowed this connection with the permission of your Guardian Angel. I would take time to talk to both your Guardian Angel and Seraphiel on a daily basis. Keeping a daily log or diary would be advisableasit will allow you to review what you are learning, as well as act as a source of informationfor all of us. This is a time of great change in this world and very many things are happening in this world as the spiritual realm and this world become more intertwined. More than one source has said that a line is being drawn between those of the Light and those of the Shadows. This is one reason while daily contemplation is necessary as it will keep you focused on what is real and what is an illusion. We will now become more aware of our spiritual nature and feel much more comfortable with that frequency than this one. This, of course, is often mentioned in many topics and discussions here at the EC by member new and old. We are all spirits having a material experience. We are the water and not the sponge. A new teen member, Savanah, has told me her guardian angel's name is Patience. My guardian angel's name isAfriel.

There are many articles on angels in the Library that you will find uplifting, insightful and informative. I have tried to keep them in one area, but they move around due to the manner in which they are reviewed most of them are in the first 7 pages of topics. I LOVE angels very, very much. I get time prompts throughout my day (11:11, 9:44, 7:11, 7:44, etc... ) and "find" coins often. You can also visit my YouTube channel that has lots of information on angels, Lorna Byrne, inspirational videos, meditation and the sublime music of Liquid Mind.

1111Angels

If you, or any other member, wish to have me do research for you or help you with anything at all please feel completely free to contact me . It is never, ever a bother. I am always here and will always answer. I have a saying, " To Serve is To Love; To Love is to Serve". As the angels always say, "Just Ask". The time of this post is 14:14 lol

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing
Bing
@bing
3 years ago
548 posts

Hi Again

Here are the angel links that I was talking about in an order that I feel will help you the best.

Signs of Angels in Your Life

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/libraryofinspiration/forum/topics/signs-of-angels-in-your-life

This link has the message from the spirit realm about what is happening at this time and why it is extremely important to keep the Light foremost in your mind no matter what distractions you may experience on a day to day basis.

Angel Stories

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/libraryofinspiration/forum/topics/angel-stories

Angels and You

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/libraryofinspiration/forum/topics/angels-and-you

Listening to Your Guardian Angel

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/libraryofinspiration/forum/topics/listening-to-your-guardian-angels

Angels for Children and Teens

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/libraryofinspiration/forum/topics/angels-for-children

Archangel Michael

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/libraryofinspiration/forum/topics/archangel-michael-the-protector

Archangel Chamuel

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/libraryofinspiration/forum/topics/archangel-chamuel-angel-of-love

This link is very important to those of us who are helping others who are in spirit to cross over from this realm to the next.

Archangel Azrael

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/libraryofinspiration/forum/topics/archangel-azrael-angel-of-death-transition-and-light

This topic has been revised today in the Library.

Angel Prayers

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/libraryofinspiration/forum/topics/angel-prayers

As always if you want to chat with me do not hesitate to drop me a line as I LOVE to serve the Light in all ways.

Bing

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Thanks Bing,

You taught me something today while helping Devon. I did not know Michael was a Seraphim! I thought Archangels were different from them. My church background does not include angels, so I've had to learn this on my own. It was my two best friends, both Catholics, who told me I'd been privileged to see an Archangel and showed me cards with his picture, which almost made me faint, since they looked just like the being I'd seen. To me, he'd been a very tall scary man with a sword pointed upwards until they explained.

I see Raphael and Azriel every morning when they help me clean my aura and remove negative attachments and cords during my shielding exercise. Trevor told me I am the only one here at EC he has treated who has a 100% effective shield. Maybe they are the reason my shielding routine works so well.

Thanks so much for helping two for the price of one, lol. ;-)

Lise
@lise
3 years ago
1 posts

HI

I've never commented but this time I have to because I did get the biggest energy chill I've ever had while reading this, at 17:17 !!!

Bing
@bing
3 years ago
548 posts

Hi Lise

The number 17 means:

Your on the right path with your thoughts. You have good reason to be optimistic about your plans and path. The angelsapplaud you for staying optimistic. They say that your optimism is warranted as your optimistic thoughts are coming true. Keep up the good work. This powerful and sacred number also represents the pyramids and the holy Trinity.

Yesterday I replied to a question at 14:14 LOL I see the prompts all of the time and as many as ten times in a day. I usually wake up in themiddle of the night and when I look at the clock there is a prompt like 12:34, 3:33, 4:56, 4:32, 6:54 etc. If yousee the prompts on a regular basis you can pick up a copy of Doreen Virtue's book "AngelNumbers". There is also a topic on 1111/ Lightworkers at theLibrary of Inspiration at the link below.

1111 / Lightworkers

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/libraryofinspiration/forum/topics/11-11

Bing

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book