Can the colours some people see with eyes closed be spirits?

To post a reply, login or signup

Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
I've very recently started seeing Colours behind my closed eyes.I got a sense that one of the colours (pale lilac) was my Nana. It was circular and expanded and contracted in a very graceful way. I also saw dark green and had a sense of this being a friend spirit side. I did get other colours but didn't sense all were spirit mostly these two colours.Or could it just be that the they were around me anyway and the colours meant that I was 'open'?Thought I'd ask here as many of you seem to have trusted contact with yours. I'm very new to these happenings and so am unsure of my senses still. X
updated by @gem: 07/04/17 04:22:34AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

If you had a feeling of a relative when you experienced this colour then I would have to say that your relative, who I assume has passed, is trying to tell you what to look for when she is around kind of like a sign, I'm here!

Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Hi Bill, thank you for your reply. Yes my Nana passed when I was 7 and I definitely had a strong feeling it was representing her. The Green colour a friend spirit side came into my mind. I associate lilac with my Nana because she appeared to me in a kind of dream the night before her funeral...years later my dad told me she was laid to rest in a lilac dress because it was her favourite colour.I suppose before these recent happenings in my life I'd aways assumed/thought spirits appeared to those blessed with gifts in their human form.I'm learning new things all the time lately it's nice to have more knowledgeable people here to add their thoughts on things.Thank you. X

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book