Being in the company of angels

To post a reply, login or signup

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
4 years ago
794 posts

I have a serious question that I would like those EC members who have experience with angels to answer for me. What are the consequences or long term results of being around angels all the time, like every day? Let's say an angel is close to a human, with that human all the time, always. Will the people that human interacts with daily be affected by the angel's presence? This is a very important question that I have been meaning to ask for such a long time, I just didn't know how to phrase it. But I am super curious if angels who are close to specific humans in general can be felt by the people that person interacts with.

Thanks,

Jonny

updated by @the-importance-of-being-jonny: 07/02/17 12:10:37PM
Tami
@tami
4 years ago
81 posts

Having angels around all the time is a wonderful thing. There is constant support, guidance, enlightenment, love.

Janett Niemi
@janett-niemi
4 years ago
86 posts

We are never alone-none of us-ever. We are surrounded by angels, who help, guide, prod, inspire, protect, comfort and sometimes nag us. No one angel is closer to specific humans, more so than others-they aren't picky or fickle. (in other words, don't assign human nature to angels. They are God's workers, with God's ego-hence all love) That said, it is when a human realizes that he is not alone does this bond grow-so it only seems like specific humans are closer. OR to steal words from The Polar Express, "Believing is seeing."

We always have our guardian angels with us (assigned to us since birth) but if we need specific help, an angel or angels will be there immediately. OR, we can just call on a specific angel. If you need help with "mercy," call on Zadkiel, "wisdom," Uriel, "joy," Haniel, "healing," Raphael or even "strength," call on Michael, though it isn't important that you remember their names. Just whisper a prayer "Hey, I need help with...." and one will show up.

-janett-

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

Hi Jonny,

I think what you are asking is if a person has a bond with a Particular Angel or Angels would their buoyancy(for lack of a better term)spill over to the other people that the person comes in contact with.

My response is yes & it will differ based on each person's inner makeup.

Think of it this way:

Have you ever been near a person in line at a store, etc. and had a weird or bad vibe about them, yet you don't even know that person?

Have you ever been around a person in line and felt better around them, yet the person hasn't said a word or did anything?

Each of us has an inner compass that determines how we react to each situation : some people may give off radiant energy to one person & give an uneasiness to another.

So yes, I believe that a person who has contact with Angels, etc. will have an affect on others (both positive & negative, depending on each individual.)

I apologize for the length of my reply.

I wish for you a Blessed Holiday Season & New Year :)

Huggs & Love,

Josette

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
4 years ago
794 posts

No worries, that's exactly the answer I was looking for. Yes, to be clear, I understand that angels are with everyone, but in some instances if an archangel perhaps were to be close to someone at all times, would the people in that person's every day life sense that? I've discussed that archangel Gabriel is very close to me but I never realized how close until I started getting strange behavior from the people I interact with. It's either people who just love being in my presence and often comment on how gentle I am, which I am not trying to be, that's just who I am, or it's the people on the other end of the spectrum who find me to be intimidating for no reason whatsoever. They are threatened by me and I have no clue why. Gabriel said he will ALWAYS be with me and he capitalized always to emphasize that he won't leave my side. So I understand now, that he's always with me and I just get the impression a lot of people sense that.

I was even under the impression myself that I can't be in close living quarters with people for too long because they might either love me too much and want me to always be there for them or they may find my presence to be bothersome even if I'm a quiet little church mouse who you never see or hear. It's been a working theory that I've had over the last few years and I guess I am trying to ascertain if that theory is a reality. On a personal note, my roommate and I had our first "fight". He was angry at his brother, my other roommate and I heard shouting and what sounded like slamming/punching, so I went out to see what was wrong and I told him to calm down because the situation is not that serious where you have to shout like you are about to kill someone. After that he got in my face and told me I don't know him well enough to tell him to calm down and he was very threatening to me and I felt highly intimidated and scared. It's been a week, he apologized a week ago for over reacting, however, the experience left me with trauma(I battle PTSD) and so I could not face him for the entire week. Today he asked me if we'll be okay and that he spent the week overthinking how he hurt me and how he reacted and he wanted me to hug him. We still have to talk about the incident, but long story short, when he reacted that way, I thought here I am again in the same situation where the person I am living with can't stand me somehow. So this topic was generally about what I mentioned here.

Thanks Josette. Enjoy the holiday season and have a happy new year. :)

Jonny

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
867 posts

Hi Johnny,

I'm glad that what I wrote made sense to you :)

To answer your question about would they be able to sense if an Arch Angel were present; I would say that they would notice that something was different because the Angel's Presence would change the shift of energy in that area.

To some people it would feel enlightening & welcoming; to others it would feel overwhelming, to some it would just feel slightly different but not really enough to make them inquire, etc. : they would probably think that it was the weather, not really notice or pay it attention, etc. & the rest would probably feel a sense of negativity, agitation, etc.

In case someone wonders why I wrote negativity, agitation, etc.:

I think of it this way, a benevolent presence to one person can be a malevolent presence to another & vice verso. It's just who we are as humans.

We all have different views, attitudes, etc. & that carry over to our inner compass.

Many people believe that if you mention the night that for some reason it has to be dark, gloomy, evil, etc.

What they fail to realize is that we would never be able to see the stars were it not for that cloud of darkness called the night sky.

Huggs & Love,

Josette

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book