Archangel Gabriel's message to me

To post a reply, login or signup

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
6 years ago
794 posts

I feel like I am breaking some divine trust code by sharing this with people but I don't see the harm in doing so.

I've talked about Archangel Gabriel's message to me, posted about it, shared my experience with seeing him, but never did I actually show his message.

It was the day before my birthday, on February 7th. I was in class coloring and chatting with my brother Ben on Yahoo. Don't tell my professor. In the middle of the conversation, Ben tells me he felt a powerful presence and it has a message for the one who sees. Prior to this, I didn't know of any other Archangels aside from Michael. Never learned of them growing up.

As you'll see in my responses, I wasn't wowed or really amazed cuz I hadn't fully grasped who was speaking to me through channeling. This was the entire convo:

Ben: At exactly 7 pm I felt a powerful presence and it's still here now wolf told me to talk to him and I'm doing it and it seems I just get answers in my head and I feel like I have a huge hand on my shoulder

Jonny: does it feel good or bad?

Ben: Gabriel has a MSG for the one who will see the coming and the light if he wishes to hear. Im just writing what jumps to my head when I think and talk to him

Ben: And the one who will see means you

Jonny: its gabriel

Ben: That's what it says and it is asking if u wish to hear he holds a MSG to 3 brothers the vessel the visonary and the warrior

Ben: The vessel of the brother Michael the one who is on the human realm the one who sees and the one who is the son of the father that also shares the soul of David

Jonny: yes, i wish to hear the message.

Ben: You are never alone my child . u will face many trials many heart breaks but I am always with u never forget that I am for u and will be here for u as the one who sees the truth, the prophet who will see the coming. I'll guide ur way. turn to me just as the vessel will turn to his Michael u will turn to me if u wish for it I am here u are never alone

Jonny: thank you Gabriel. That means so much to me. It truly does.

Ben: Ur job is by far bigger than u know. give it time it will come to u. the visions u have might be hidden within different truth as the one with the truth in his eyes u need to find it so trust ur self trust ur brothers and trust me i am ALWAYS here for u

Jonny: your words are making me cry.

Ben: Stand strong stand proud and believe. call on to me and I'll be there try it when ever u are ready and wish for it with a true heart and a clear mind

Jonny: as much as i doubt myself Gabriel, i promise i will always believe in you, my brothers and my angels. You're all that I have that truly understands me and what I go through.

Ben:Then don't stray from it. Stand for your truth, it will be hard. People will leave butremember the light will always be with you; I'll always be with you, and your truefriends will always be with you so do NOT fear.

updated by @the-importance-of-being-jonny: 07/02/17 12:10:32PM
Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

That sounds so amazing Jonny. You're really blessed to have such a great protector! I've asked A.Gabriel for help before, in healing and he was always there.

I've received messages too and it feels so safe to know that you have someone from that realm protecting and guiding you. And he's right, people will come and go, will love or and leave you but they will always be there. That's something to cherish. You're so lucky! :D

6 years ago
794 posts

I had no idea what I would be introduced to when I joined here on July 31st. I remember posting a message to myself in my about me on my Facebook that said something like "the new year will bring in newer and better things and bring in a new evolution for me. So much stronger than ever before".

So far, I was introduced to two more brothers, one of them being Aaron/Mushy mush, found out more about my future destiny, should I choose to accept it, and I do, and I discovered Archangel Gabriel is and has always been my guardian angel. I'm so very proud to have him.

I'm ready and waiting. I will make Gabriel proud. Wolf says he feels I am meant to be Gabriel's human soul on earth, which is HUGE. Huger than my tiny mind can grasp. He doesn't have a human form because he is so close to God and is pure energy, which I saw on Valentine's day. He simply says we feel alike and Wolf's words I do not doubt. So far everything he has told me has been true. It's no longer time for doubt and skepticism. This is for real and Archangel Gabriel is making contact with me for a valid reason. He is close to me and shows me signs that he is with me everyday. I found out recently the :11's I see is and always has been him, from as early as 2004, when I first started noticing and documenting them.

Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts
Life's so full o surprises...if you know how to look :)
6 years ago
794 posts
Since he gave me this message, I keep thinking about his description of us 3 brothers. The vessel, the visionary and the warrior. Those titles fit our life purposes. What we are, what we have been, what we experienced, what we are to be.
Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts
Sounds like a combination of Archangels..Gabriel ( vessel), Michael( warrior) and Uriel ( visionary).
6 years ago
794 posts
Another thing that amazed me with this entire message is Ben's writing. He's dyslexic and will always tell you so you don't wonder why words are misspelled. This is the first time, aside from the shorthand that he's written clearly. So its true that when you are exposed to divinity you gain a bit of wisdom, much like Moses's hair turned pure white upon seeing God as the Burning Bush. He grew as a being and it showed.I believe the same thing happened with Ben and I'm going to mention it to him next time we speak.
6 years ago
794 posts
Hi AshleyI'm always under the impression that when divine things happen to you you musnt speak of it. I really dunno why. Perhaps to normal everyday people but here on EC its okay.This info is beyond huge. Two months later I am still in utter shock. Whatever happens I will make my angel proud. It is very lucky to have Gabriel as a guide and guardian. No archangel is closer to God than him, so I hear. I can only imagine what my future will be like under Gabriel's wise guidance.
6 years ago
794 posts
Since finding out I was and have always been an empath, its been one surprise after another and this just adds to it. There's still a feeling of this all being so surreal that I can't go on about my life knowing what I am and what I am meant to do. But deep down I know its true. This surrealism does not have me believing none of it is real though. Cuz to me that will be disrespectful to Gabriel.Thank you for the well wishes. I will need all the luck and good fortune I can get because I know its gonna be a struggle.
6 years ago
794 posts

Thanks Lori.

I couldn't get through this without my friends. Before joining here, I lost 3 of my good friends, but I gained so many here that I can't even name them all. The support is amazing and I am truly blessed and this is what Gabriel means by your true friends will be with you, I see that now.

I know what you mean. I would never understand the messages if I didn't take the time to look for them and hear them in the way they are being delivered. It's only now hitting me that Gabriel gave me the greatest birthday present of all, a conversation with him. The day before my birthday! Still amazed.

6 years ago
794 posts
I heard that too. There was an episode of Charmed on today where that happened. I'm definitely gonna mention that to Ben, see if he was aware of it.
6 years ago
794 posts

I wish I had the full archives of messages I exchanged back and forth for the month of february stored on my phone, but I don't. I just remembered there is part of Gabriel's message missing which I remember though. But I could be leaving something else out.

He mentioned this to me:Blessed be the one who sees for his way will be blessed by the light. He willshine and show the way to the answers. He will see the truth within and be theprophet he is meant to be.

I remember immediately asking him if that was my destiny and he said it is but one path I can walk. What was said after that I don't remember. He came through Ben again last night. Ben didn't feel a strong presence like he did the first time, but he had a message in his head that was indeed for me. It was short and simple.

To put it shortly, Ben asked me if I could feel Gabe yet, I said no. I said I ask Gabe everyday to let me feel or hear him, but I guess that will happen in time. Shortly after that, Ben had this in his mind which he did not think on his own so we are certain it was Gabriel:

"I can't come to him he needs to find his way to me only then will he see"

Gabriel is very cryptic with his words, so cryptic I only now discovered something else hidden within his message. I'm still so new to all of this so I don't know how he means for me to find my way to him. I'm a religious person and I've found my way to God but I don't think I can find my way to Gabriel the same way so I asked him for clarity hoping he comes through again.

Since February 7th, I've journaled his message, but now I feel its in bits and pieces. I don't know which was first and on what day it happened. I know he came through on the 5th of Feb where he delivered the above message. On the 7th, he mentioned the destiny part of the message. I just wish I had it all.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!: I also remember saying something about if he can help me unblock my abilities. He said I am the one blocking them, I replied I figured that was the case because at the time I was very emotional and doubting all this empath stuff.

Since then, that doubt has lifted, now I'm searching for answers as my abilities begin to grow. I am sensing people more often, I have thoughts that come true. I just have this huge need to decipher all of Gabriel's messages, but I need all of them to do that. :(

Blessed be

Jonny

6 years ago
794 posts

This is where I saw Gabriel on February 14th 2010. 

I looked up at the sky, it was a clear, blue day like in this picture and

as I was focused upward I saw a golden streak shoot down and dissipate.

He revealed himself to me on Valentine's Day. :)

I love him too. 

587_discussions.jpg?width=721

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book