Angel Numbers

To post a reply, login or signup

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
3 years ago
794 posts

What do Angel Numbers in sequences of 11 mean exactly? I don't think I ever knew what it truly meant. I've been seeing them for more than 3 weeks now several times a day and it's happening more frequently no matter what I look at. A person's address "3322" for example. The time, 12:44. The number of likes a post has on Facebook, 55. I just feel like something is screaming at me for attention.

updated by @the-importance-of-being-jonny: 07/06/17 07:10:25PM
Have a feeling
@shelly
3 years ago
40 posts

I have been being chased by these numbers for the last couple of months too. 11:11. 12:11. 1:11. 2:11... all the way around the clock. Additionally, I see 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, etc. I see them on street signs, buildings, computers, I even came across an 11 on a hiking trail recently and it made me laugh out loud. I also feel that this is a spiritual thing where my attention is being called. I am interested to hear if anyone else deals with this too. You are not alone, Jonny :)

Bing
@bing
3 years ago
548 posts

Hi Jonny

Here is a link to a great site that will be able to answer all of your questions.

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.ca/p/index-numbers.html

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

Amy, or Lucidamy, is very much into numbers Jonny ask her on facebook. She has a lot of info about the subject!

Dice
@dice
3 years ago
284 posts

:) Yeah.. they have been using numbers to get my attention too.. I think its the best way they can get me to pay attention. For me it starts with 111 or 1111 and then it goes into other number sequences.

Dice
@dice
3 years ago
284 posts

11:11 Progress Group

Number Sequences~Doreen

Hope these help too.

Candice

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
3 years ago
794 posts

Thanks Candice. I just subscribed to their mailing list.

Dice
@dice
3 years ago
284 posts

:) Your'e welcome.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book