A question about my visit with my newest aquaintence, Imperia.

To post a reply, login or signup

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

This morning I learned more about my spirit guide Imperia. I visualized a beautiful grove of ancient oak trees. In the center was a clearing with a perfect rock just made for sitting. I listened to the gentle breeze on the leaves and the birds and the crunch of leaves on the ground as I walked. I could smell the freshness of the air and the earth. I said I wished to visit with one of my guides and wanted to get to know them better.

I got up and walked to the edge of the trees, feeling the bark on the trunks, feeling the power and majesty of those ancient trees. When I got to the edge, Imperia said she was there - I did not see her - only talked. She said she lived in Caledonia (Scotland) during the 200's AD. It was not clear exactly when. She died as a scarifice to her gods - again - I did not understand. I heard her say sorceress.

At some point I asked her what her connection to me is - and this is weird - she said I am you, you are me. Everything started getting jumbled then. I thanked her and walked back through the trees to the clearing touching the bark and feeling the energy, and sat down on the rock. I ended the meditation and felt at peace. A little confused, but calm.

I chose the oak trees because of my past life as a Celtic healer. I am guessing Imperia came through because of our connection to the era.

My question, is, can a spirit guide be me from a past life? Or is her anology symbolic? Any feelings I have of a past life have to do with Ireland, England and Scotland. Even my current family history is Ireland and Scotland. The one past life I know about is as a Celtic healer in a druidic clan in dark ages Ireland.

updated by @onetrubeliever: 07/02/17 12:10:25PM
onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

I don't really know what to think. I do lean toward her being me in a past life, but somehow that doesn't make any sense, either. If I have reincarnated with the soul, essence, I have always had, how could Imperia have been me then? How could we be in two places at the same time if we only have one soul, essence? Not sure if that made sense! LOL!

Maybe this was a past life visit and not a spirit guide meeting? But that doesn't make sense either, because I have spoken to her before in very short conversation. Yikes! I don't know. This is deep. Time will tell, I guess.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

I don't anything about parallel lives. You mean like two dimensions? Hmmm...... I'll look that up now.

Bing
@bing
6 years ago
547 posts

Hi OTB.

Outside of this frequency time does not exist. Everything is happening now. From our point of view the past, present and future are happening simultaneously. Time is not linear, it is cylindrical. You can move up and down and be anywhere you want to be. Since we are all connected and all come from Source energy we are all one. That means that we are all aspects of the Divine happening all at the same time. A good explanation of this concept are the Conversations with God Books or Audio Books by Neale Donald Walsch. If you care to research this author here are some links to where you can purchase these fascinating books in paper back, hard cover or audio version.

http://www.amazon.ca/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=conversations+with+god&tag=googcana-20&index=aps&hvadid=6088618737&ref=pd_sl_3m4km5nlwl_b

http://www.amazon.ca/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=conversations+with+god&tag=googcana-20&index=aps&hvadid=6088618737&ref=pd_sl_3m4km5nlwl_b#/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=conversations+with+god+audio+book&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aconversations+with+god+audio+book

http://www.cwg.org/index.php

http://www.nealedonaldwalsch.com/

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

I read a small bit about that very thing. I don't think it's that - Imperia was sacrificed - she died. Like 1800 years ago. I lean more toward reincarnation. Thanks - I have so much to learn. I will read more about your theory.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

Once we exist we always exist because time is continuous. I'm just having a hard time comprehending the dual time concept. How can she be a guide to herself? That's my quandary.

My son has a theory that actually makes the most sense to me. He says Imperia is not actually me, she is a blood relative. That makes more sense than reincarnating, even.

If she was a sorceress, it was probably because the Romans condemned her as such. If the Druids were practicing their own religious beliefs and not the roman ones, she could have been condemned as a sorceress when in reality she was a priestess and healer. I was a healer in the 400's Ireland. So her comment was symbolic in that case. I will have to talk to her more and find out. This is all so amazing and so very confusing! Thanks.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

Thank you SnakeMedicine. Your reasoning makes the most sense to me. This is all so very confusing and I know so little about it. It will take much time for me to fully comprehend. There is just something there, a feeling, that I am sure I will see in time. An explanation of sorts. Could this visit have been part guide communication and part past life experience? Is that even possible? Hmmm.....

The first time I spoke to her, I asked her what her connection to me was - she said happy. That could mean my happiness or my bringing happiness to others. She seemed more talkative and more accessible than my other guides. I am a truly, naturally happy person! So..... What this all means is a mystery to be uncovered. Yikes!

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

Hehe. That's okay. It's not a hijacking if ya learn from it!! SnakeMedicine's explanation was easier to understand than some of the stuff I was reading. I agree with the religious discussion exclusions as well. Because everyone has their own belief system, another person is not going to change their mind. Not discussing it keeps things open and civil. I am thankful that there is a place we can come to that allows us to learn about our experiences without being flamed. So - THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

Retrogirl
@retrogirl
6 years ago
317 posts

There's a theory out there that your spirit guide, even what we call God, is actually your Higher Self. Perhaps this is what you encountered. When you incarnate, you only take a part of your soul, not the whole thing. It would be impossible to take it all. That's how you can be in 2 places at once. You can even incarnate in 2 places at the same time. I think generally, you take between 20-40% of your soul with you.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

It truly does. If you've ever been on boards like MSNBC you would know why it's really not a good idea! Yikes! People get crazy, murderous even, when the subject is brought up. It's a good thing to leave it out of our discussions. If you're a heretic, I'm a heretic. I don't really have a belief at all. I'd have been burned at the stake back in the day. But I'm learning that there must be something.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

That's basically what I've been reading, but I have a problem with it. I have learned that you and your spirit guide make a "deal" before you are born to the earth plane that you will be together always. That's what I tend to believe, but all things are possible. I am still learning about all of this - it is difficult to put it together to have a "working" theory. Thanks for your insight. That's why I'm here! Smiles.

Amaya
@amaya
6 years ago
301 posts

I'd like to agree with this, and add that perhaps there were multiple things going on in your experience. I'd guess that Imperia is your "higher self" (or your level 2 self, as SnakeMedicine describes), and that she was also showing you a past life level 1 self that needs your attention, if that makes sense.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

No, it doesn't make sense yet. I am out of my scope of knowledge. She was showing (actually telling me) my past life as her? I saw nothing. And there is something that occurred in that life that I need to learn for my life now? Is that it? Yikes! I have so much to learn! I'll have try and go deeper to find out, I guess (and drug the dogs so I can stay connected. LOL!! Just kidding about that.).

Amaya
@amaya
6 years ago
301 posts

Showing, telling, meh - it's all the same thing to me. :-) You understood what she was getting at, and that's enough. If you have time for a rather long-windedbasic overview about the topic ofpast lives, you could try reading this blog entry.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

Oh! I did read that - a couple of times. I get the basis, just don't fully understand yet. So, with that being said, how does knowing about the issue help in this lifetime? Do I try to repair or redo what went wrong while within that life? Or, does just becoming aware help me relate to the same type of incident in this life? I guess that's what i don't yet grasp. Questions, questions, questions!! LOL.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

Thank you Scorpi! Your example gave me more clarity - I understand the concept better now. What it is that needs attention will come to light, I'm sure. Thanks again!

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

Interesting! That's pretty cool. I wonder if they ever give us all the answers? This is beginning to make sense to me now, thanks to everyone who posted. Getting a chance to meditate is not an easy thing to do around here. In time, in time. LoL.

Amaya
@amaya
6 years ago
301 posts

Thanks so much for this comment, SnakeMedicine! This is actually one of the main reasons that I started the workshop in the first place, because I wanted toteachpeople howto have precisely this kind of impact for themselves and for others. Past life retrievals - both ones that have been done for me by others, as well as ones I've done for myself - have madea similardifference for me too, and when you pile up lots of little differences (like, say, more than5 retrievals), it adds up to make a big change!

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

Thank you so much SnakeMedicine. I appreciate your giving me a part of you so I can understand. I am fascinated by all of this. I'm not sure why I was 56 before it all came to light, tho! LOL!

I did read the past life retrieval article several times, but I just wasn't understanding. I get it now, thanks to you and the others who gave me instruction. I have learned so much in the past month! Now the hard work begins - finding a quiet time to speak with Imperia.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book