A new experience.

To post a reply, login or signup

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

I met another of my spirit guides today. I don't know much about her yet - I get the sense she is female. Her name is Imperia. She actually came through briefly last week while I was experimenting with automatic writing. She guides happiness or something to do with happy.

And the strangest thing happened while I was meditating. I usually don't see anything but swirls of black and purple when I'm in the right meditative state - today after a few minutes I actually saw the shape of an eye and an iris pulsing purple and black. The eye took up the whole space except for purple and black around the edges. It was really neat! That is a first for me.

updated by @onetrubeliever: 07/02/17 12:10:19PM
onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

Hehe. I had absolutely no luck with that. I had the computer all set up and questions typed. She said she would do it. All I got was her name and happy. Better than nothing! At the same time I got someone's name who had emailed me at just that moment. That happens quite a lot. I only tried it once and I was a little distracted (the dogs). I'll try it again when it's calm. I always ask for protection before I start connecting - I'm a chicken at heart!

I did some research on her name last week. My curiosity always gets the best of me and I have to check.

Imperia is a pagan name later associated with Christians who were canonized by the early church. Cool! Imperia ia also a northern Italian province. A tourist attraction. Imperia is also a statue in the harbor of Konstanz, Germany. The statue is based on a Balzac story about a courtesan who seduced high ranking members of the church in the mid -1400's. The historical Imperia was a well educated Italian courtesan born in 1485. Hmm.... Maybe she'll tell me more if I ask. She seems talkative - my others, not so much. Thanks for the info you found, Lightsharer. Two heads are better than one! LOL.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

Hahaha! I'll have to find out more about her. All I know is her name and her connection to me so far. It would be interesting if she were a prostitute and ascended to guide status in the spirit world. Time will tell, I guess!

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

You are correct! I think it would be neat, too. She is all about happy. Hehe. Ya never know! Maybe she'll tell me all about herself. My birth guide did. If she were, it would go a long way toward there being hope for humanity! LOL!

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

I want to try auto writing again, but between the dogs and my son's incessant talking this week - forget it!! Plus, I can't type worth a hoot!! LOL. I have better success at meditation. Your experience is really eerie. I think it might have something to do with 11/11/11 because it was very easy for me to get to the right state and I had been having so much trouble prior. This is all so very neat and I am grateful for being given the abilities.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book