A coincidence or a message from Imperia?

To post a reply, login or signup

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

I was watching a movie yesterday afternoon and Doris Day and David Niven were in an Italian bistro in NY city. On the wall their table was on, was a poster advertising the town Imperia, Italy. That was shown at least twice. It was like a huge neon sign flashing in my face. It was a weird feeling.

I had tried unsuccessfully to meditate and contact Imperia that very morning! I don't know if that is significant or not. A coincidence or her telling me to get a move on! LOL

updated by @onetrubeliever: 07/02/17 12:10:16PM
onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

Thanks. You always sound so calm, Kann. I think I just got impatient yesterday. So much to do, so little time.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

Hmmm..... I'll have to watch it again - "Please Don't Eat the Daisies". TCM has it on every few months. It would really be something if the poster actually had another city on it! I'll have to pay more attention to everything. Cool!!

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
6 years ago
729 posts

Whenever I have a dream where something is flashing, which doesn't happen very often, I know it means to make a special note of it for future reference. And I can't think of a single time when the flashing message didn't mean something of special importance.

Retrogirl
@retrogirl
6 years ago
317 posts

That's so cool!! That's exactly how spirit works. They're like whispers, and very easy to overlook or ignore, but there's something inside that tells you it was a sign. I think she was just saying "hi". I feel like she was conditioning you to be able to recognize her presence in ways other than meditation because you will need this in the future. She doesn't want you to become dependent on meditation in order to communicate.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

That's good, because most days it is not easy to get to the right state - stupid thoughts just keep on comin"! LOL! It is just neat that I tried to connect that morning and then the poster. Neat, neat, neat! This mystery is starting to make more sense to me now. I guess my excitement is showing......

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book