Two messages from the deceased

To post a reply, login or signup

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

Hi All,

I had a visit from a lovely lady who wants her children Annelise & Arabella to know that she loves them very much & that she is happy & at peace & also that it is indeed her that comes to visit them & that the noises they hear (creaking noises, wind blowing, etc.) are her so they don't need to get nervous & worry.
She said to let Everyone know that she is happy & that she sends her love.

That is all of the information that I have received.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Everyone,

I have a lovely older lady named Hazel who would like to send a message to her loved ones.

She wants for them to know that she is at peace & that she loves them very much & that she will me stopping by to visit each of them throughout the next 2 weeks so if they experience any noises, etc. that they cannot figure out it's more than likely her visiting.

She is showing me visions ofcookies, candies, family/friend gatherings & beautiful winter scenes & lots of lights in a wonderful array of colors.

She mentions the words Hazelnuts, Chestnuts, Latkes, Fruit & Fruit baskets & cakes.

If this message resonates with you, please know that she is near watching over you & that she loves you & will be visiting you very soon.

updated by @nocturnes-angel: 03/04/17 08:25:53AM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book