I am looking for Shar who has an Ethel or Esther in Spirit.

To post a reply, login or signup

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 years ago
866 posts

I am looking for Shar who has an Ethel or Esther in Spirit.
She would like for you to know that she misses you & loves you very much & says to tell you that the tulips are beautifully in full bloom & she is showing me what looks to be a boat or something similar on water & flowers in red & pink & an orangish corral corral & a violet blue color & a poesy & what looks to be a marigold, a daisy & a mum. She says to make sure that you get your daily does of Vitamin C & D & to make sure you let the wind's breeze flow through your place & yourself sweeping away all sickness, ailments & negativity as it blows it far away out of reach.

I am also receiving 3 other names Rachel, Shell/Shelly & Al (Aldan/Albright) nt sure if these names/words are connected or if these names/words are for a different person.

Please know that she surrounds you in her love & watches over you & yours with much love, affection & protection as she can muster & she is very proud of you & is always around to listen & lend an ear.

That is all of the information that I have received.

I hope that it resonates & makes sense.

Have a phenomenal week

updated by @nocturnes-angel: 09/19/17 08:44:29PM
Cinnamon Mystic
@cinnamon-mystic
9 months ago
2 posts

Hi, I don't know if this was really for me or not. My name is not "Shar" (though I just had a strange synchronicity with that name appearing in a video I was watching now, when I decided to write) but my grandma was Esther and I've been thinking a lot about her lately. Also, a few days before I foud this message I was inspired to open my window several times a day and just stay and let the wind flow through me and I really felt it has a cleansing effect for my whole body and apartment. I was inspired from somewhere that this will cleanse negativity from around me (after a very negative experience), so I started doing this as a ritual. A few days later I read this message. Also the flowers are spot on, the tulips.

When I read this the first time, it really made me cry.

So, again, I don't know if this is for me, but this is what I felt. Thank you.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
9 months ago
866 posts

Hi,

If it resonated with you then it more than likely was meant for you.

I'm glad it resonated with you.

Have an amazing week Happy

Hermes.V
@hermes
9 months ago
104 posts
I must say, this is quite touching. I'm really glad this message found it's receipient, very good job @nocturnes-angel, doubly so considering the post was originally from 2 years back.
@cinnamon-mystic, Esther is such a lovely name, quite befitting such a wonderful person. You are so lucky, its a joy to see.
Joy and happiness to all.
p.s: the energies here are absolutely wonderful, thanks for sharing this.
updated by @hermes: 01/11/17 01:04:32AM
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
9 months ago
169 posts

yes very touching.  quite beautiful.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
9 months ago
866 posts

Thanks @hermes & @bunnygirl Happy

Rene''
@rene
9 months ago
1,194 posts
@nocturnes-angel you have amazed me once again.
blackcashmere
@blackcashmere
5 months ago
3 posts

Nocturne's Angel:

I am also receiving 3 other names Rachel, Shell/Shelly & Al (Aldan/Albright) nt sure if these names/words are connected or if these names/words are for a different person.

Please know that she surrounds you in her love & watches over you & yours with much love, affection & protection as she can muster & she is very proud of you & is always around to listen & lend an ear.

That is all of the information that I have received.

I hope that it resonates & makes sense.

Have a phenomenal week

Today I found this site, as I am seeking and searching.  I am an empath, a healer and am at a crossroad in my life. 

I was pulled and drawn to read Elise and then @noctunes-angel and her posts.  When I saw she posted she was receiving 3 other names, she typed "Rachel, Shell/Shelly & Al," but it is Rochelle, Shel/Shelly & Al - they ARE MY PARENTS!!!!  I just about jumped out of my skin.  I knew Spirit put me here to talk to someone here...

I have followed the proverbial breakcrumbs, I found where I am supposed to be right now.  I know I am supposed to hear something from one of you.  I have no problems with a private reading, let me know if anyone is drawn to me...

A divorce, a move, childless and at a point where I can go anywhere I would like to pursue what I am supposed to do.  I think I know what Spirit is calling me to do.  I feel it in my hands when I touch someone or when I am near a cash register..lol.  I don't know where to start...

Lastly, I feel as if I am supposed to be asking this too...I feel as if she is a woman and she will NOT stop smoking.  She is in my space and will not quit, I have asked her to leave, I have asked her to move on, she was here last year too...it is as if someone is sitting right in front of my face blowing second hand smoke in my mouth...no one is here....I have experience crossing people over...this is different, she is irritating me.

Finally, I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to just ask something to someone else.  I feel a lot of the time my friends are searching for healing information, psychic info, not into being a friend...just want something...I know a lot of you know what I am saying, so I thank you in advance and if I can help anyone with anything, anytime, please...ask..

Move this if not in correct place, sorry...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book