How to receive a Mediumship Reading?What is a Mediumship Reading?

To post a reply, login or signup

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 years ago
867 posts

A Mediumship Reading is making a connection with a deceased loved one to get closure for yourself.

If you are seeking a Mediumship Reading via in person, online, email, over the internet, over the phone, etc. more than likely you will be asked to provide a clear photo of ONLY the specific deceased loved one that you are wishing to contact.

The reason for this is because we use the picture to assist in connecting & if it has more than one person in it all of those energies can knock the connection, as well as, the reading off kilter, out of whack, etc.

Some times if you are receiving the Mediumship Reading in person & do not have a photo. the Medium will ask you to bring something that was a favorite of the deceased's such as a watch, pipe, piece of jewelry, accessory, etc. in order to connect with the energy that is still retained in the item/object.

This way the Medium can use the item/object as a connection gateway.

I hope this information makes sense & helps those who are considering a Mediumship Reading.

Have a phenomenal weekend <3

updated by @nocturnes-angel: 03/04/17 08:25:53AM
Bing
@bing
2 years ago
547 posts

Hi Nocturne's Angel

Thank you for this important information.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

tmw95
@tmw95
last year
7 posts
Is it a possibility for me to receive a mediumship reading? Im really needing my mom right now and I don't know how to speak to her....
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

Feel free to post for a mediumship reading in a separate post using the information explained in this post.

Heather6
@heather6
last year
10 posts
Hello me again lol my mother passed in November of 2014, my grandmother 6 months later. I have also lost a friend within that time frame. I would love to communicate with them if at all possible. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING anyone can do. Thank you- Heather
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

Hi Heather,

If you'd like to purchase a mediumship reading please let me know,

Huggs <3

Heather6
@heather6
last year
10 posts
Yes please let me know how it would be AMAZING! From you I hope?
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

Hi Heather,

Please send me a private message as I have responded to you by private message & also by replying to the profile comment you sent me.

Thanks <3

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book