Why Me?

To post a reply, login or signup

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
last year
84 posts

It's been over a month now and the visits continue; almost nightly. They are never the same. They never are someone / thing I can identify with the exception of a little boy maybe 6 -8 yrs old. He wore fatigues and a cap. My grandson has been living, eating, sleeping camouflage for awhile. He is 11 1/2 yrs. He has entered middle school this year and his interest is waning. The little boy was timid and I felt a connection. I didn't want him to leave. He reached out to me and there might have been something in his hand. I reached as well but my hand just disappeared into what seemed to be smoke.The next time was tonight. I took a nap and awakened to seeing a large dog standing over me, literally. Back feet on the left side of me and front feet on the right. The appearance was a little darker than the others. I had an Afghan Hound that died almost 15 yrs ago. I felt and it looked like her.

The visits are not unpleasant. They are interesting but frustrating because I don't know why. If I wasn't so sure of what I saw I would think I was hallucinationing.

I am a bleeding heart but also still a skeptic and a realist so why pick me? What does this mean? What am I supposed to do? Why all of a sudden I'm Grand Central Station?

updated by @just-stevie: 07/03/17 05:30:12PM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

Perhaps this is just as simple as getting past your own skepticism? You might be at Grand Central Station but you can't get on a train until you have a ticket and only you can decide that you are ready for that trip!

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
last year
84 posts

I am sorry Bill I really don't understand what your comment means. I have lived my whole life never experiencing anything like this. All of a sudden people / ghosts are everywhere. I feel pretty certain I am seeing these things because i know i am not asleep and it is not always. The ceiling fan in my bedroom will.often move and sometimes the black netting will extend itself. Today it went to the bed and then it came to me. That shook me a little. I have seen the bathroom wall ripple and then the netting reach out like like tentacles. A few minutes ago I was looking at the Christmas tree lights and a few ornaments started moving, i look at them now and nothing. I know it can't be telekinesis because I can't will anything to move. I don't know what to think, feel or do. I don't know what it means. If I tell anyone the men in the little white coats will come and take me away. All this is like scenes from movies and television shows.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

Do you believe in ghosts? A lot of what you describe sounds like a spirit that is trying to get your attention but you are blocking it or not accepting that possibility, I would need to know more about your house and how long you have lived there?

My comment was more along the lines of perhaps spirit feeling that are ready to accept a new reality that you weren't ready to accept at any time in your life up to now.

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
last year
84 posts

I didn't believe but now I believe something but I don't know what. My grandmother believed. She told me she saw ghosts; not however, to the degree I am experiencing. She also read tarot cards when I was a kid. I always asked her to do it for me but she wouldn't . She did give in and answer my question as to whether I would have money. She said yes but not until later in life. I actually did. It wasn't an earth shattering amount but it did make life easier. We were very close but that was many moons ago.

I do believe in ESP and I don't feel comfortable in this world but I can't imagine how other realities would work. I have to accept that they come and go and it's always different genders, ages and types. It is frustrating that I can not communicate with them and they won't stay long.. I look forward to the appearances but have no control over it. There was an incidence that was unpleasant. I had a sense it was female but there was no clear anatomy. A head and face blurred features. It appeared horizontally and attempted to cover me. I moved away and said that wasn't nice I did not like it.

We bought this house a little over 3 yrs ago. It was only a few years old. It sits on an acre in a community that never got off the ground so it's heavily wooded and sparse with neighbors. There are no cities nearby. Pretty much anything you want to do is approximately 15 might away. I absolutely love it. The older couple we purchased it from built their dream house but they got caught in the the financial crunch and had to give it up in a short sale. Very sad for them but wonderful for us.

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
last year
84 posts

OK Now i am a little scared.... last night I awoke abruptly. They were sitting all over my bed. I say they because i didn't see exact forms. I felt panicky like they were invading my space. They took off rather quickly except for two. They appeared to be robed with hoods. The faces were skeleton like and darker than usual. One was at the left of my head one was at the right. It felt like they were guarding me and not in a protective way. I looked up and saw my entire ceiling had a steady flow of varying white shapes heading toward the wall to the left of my sliding door. I have seen the young ones depart there in the past. I stared at each face? intently and they just stared back. They made no attempt to leave. Finally I firmly waved them away. I can't make stuff like this up it's too bizarre. Even this morning when I looked at the ceiling fan above my bed it started to shake. Last night and once before it appeared to be dropping down. I could even see the down rod shadow lengthen. I don't like this game. I don't know the rules or the players. Can it get worse? I dont think I want to find out.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book