Weird Feeling in back room

To post a reply, login or signup

Mandii Moore
@mandii-moore
3 years ago
6 posts

Hi, i live with my grandparents and younger siblings. ever since i was young i would get a weird feeling every time i would walk to the backmost room in the house where there is an old bedroom we use for storage a bathroom and a sowing room. Even now at night i will walk past the room to go to our bathroom in the hall connecting to the room and i just feel like i need to run, my pulse quickens and i just want to get back to my room as soon as possible. my siblings when they used to sleep in that room would say they would have dreams of spirits in there. My family and i know that the spirit of my late uncle sometimes visits our home but i dont know if that is him back there. anyone have any ideas?

updated by @mandii-moore: 07/06/17 04:49:57AM
Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

There's probably something back there and you pick up on it since you are sensitive. If it's an earthbound spirit, you could help them continue their journey by claiming your space. If it's something else, you could do a space cleansing.

Mandii Moore
@mandii-moore
3 years ago
6 posts

Thank you i will try my best

Mandii Moore
@mandii-moore
3 years ago
6 posts

I feel fine ok whenever there is another person in there with me like my grandma. but the moment she leaves the room the feeling starts back up. i dont think its hostile its been many years and it never has hurt me or my siblings or the rest of my family

Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
898 posts

Sometimes earthbound spirits need a little help. Tell them they don't belong there and it would be best for them to continue their journey. . . toward the light. Call on angels to help you.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

I'm just kind of interested, have you expressed this feeling you get with your Grandma, and if so, what does she think about it?

inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Hi Mandii, I agree with Ecila, I have had a lot of experiences with spirits. I personally have never met any that are "bad" most of them are just misunderstood. You may want to talk to them and tell them they can cross over using your help if they choose. Then after they are gone or if they seem to still be there you can do the cleansing. You can find out how to do this you can do a search for "spirit home cleansing" and find a way to do it that fits your way of thinking.

Mandii Moore
@mandii-moore
3 years ago
6 posts

she used to just say i was afraid of the dark as a kid. the dark doesnt seem to bother me that much in all honesty

Mandii Moore
@mandii-moore
3 years ago
6 posts

alright i will do that :) thanks to everyone for all this advice

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book