Ecila
Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
897 posts

There's probably something back there and you pick up on it since you are sensitive. If it's an earthbound spirit, you could help them continue their journey by claiming your space. If it's something else, you could do a space cleansing.

updated by @ecila: 12/30/17 02:20:40AM
Ecila
Ecila
@ecila
4 years ago
897 posts

Sometimes earthbound spirits need a little help. Tell them they don't belong there and it would be best for them to continue their journey. . . toward the light. Call on angels to help you.

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
4 years ago
737 posts

I'm just kind of interested, have you expressed this feeling you get with your Grandma, and if so, what does she think about it?

inlanddan
@inlanddan
4 years ago
387 posts

Hi Mandii, I agree with Ecila, I have had a lot of experiences with spirits. I personally have never met any that are "bad" most of them are just misunderstood. You may want to talk to them and tell them they can cross over using your help if they choose. Then after they are gone or if they seem to still be there you can do the cleansing. You can find out how to do this you can do a search for "spirit home cleansing" and find a way to do it that fits your way of thinking.

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book