To post a reply, login or signup

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
last year
74 posts

Has anyone ever had or know of an experience with webs? I can't find anything on it.

Especially at night when the lights and TV are off in master bedroom; they begin to decent and expand. They start out individually grouped and are obviously black. As they spread they become almost transparent

and often sparkly. It sounds weird to say; but they crawl around and regroup often. They can fill an entire room. I can control them to a certain extent. I can halt them by holding up my hand and i can redirect them. I can hold out my hand and they will come to my hand. I can then push them away or send them toward something by pointing where I want them to go and close my hand. I have seen them in my yard, in different rooms of the house (except the office) but sparingly. Occasionally while doing errands out of the house they will randomly pop up.

Sometimes when I am trying to sleep they are disturbing because I know they are moving around and covering me. The other night they were particularly bothering to me. I decided to go lay on the couch. I walked out of my room to discover the webbing had completely consumed everything. It's a huge area because its a great room, livingroom and kitchen all open. The webs were encompassing the entire area top to bottom, front to back. There was not a square inch that was not in sparkling web.

Yesterday I reached for something in the kitchen cabinet. When I opened the door I find webbing in the corner spread half way across the glasses.

Ok, that's taking it to far.

And..... guess what.... I am the only one who sees it !!!

updated by @just-stevie: 07/05/17 07:34:17AM
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
last year
74 posts
Unfortunately, my husband doesnt see anything.... At first he was supporting but now he thinks I am having a stroke or brain tumor or whatever. I keep it on the down low now. He's so worried and wants me to see a doctor.. OMG! LOL! Could you imagine trying to explain to a doctor?!Can't blame him LOL I don't even believe it myself and I know I'm seeing it.Do you have any other visions? Can you control the webs?I see ghosts nightly. It all started a few months ago. If you want to compare notes LOL practically all the previous "incident reportings" are from me.". I am trying so hard to make sense out of all this. At least some good if possible.
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
866 posts

Webs are usually an indicator of fear.

The story that they teach is that whatever your fear/fears may be, you have the ability to overcome them & to proceed to the next stage in your journey.

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
last year
74 posts
What is the next stage? Because I honestly am not the least bit fearful. Intrigued and often annoyed maybe.Something weird just happened tonight.(seems like I say that everyday)I was on my way to my teen's room. There is a hallway that passes the bathroom and ends with the spare room. My daughter's room is just off the kitchen where the hall begins.Ok - so as I enter the hall I see what appears to be net curtains. The hallway is dark so I start feeling my way. My hands go right through the curtain. It appears to be several inches away from the door. It's disorienting. The net is denser than the usual web and there is a pattern on it. It is a pattern I see often. I almost always see it in black fabric. There appears to be red within the black. Since I can't find the door I reach across the hallway for the light switch but that is also covered as well. I finally find the light switch. And... Of course, there is nothing there.I guess I am being tested by increasing the happenings.I should mention also, when I stare at the walls they move like something is burrowing underneath. It started with one small area but has grown to almost anything I stare at, walls, vertical blinds, comforters, clothing etc. I have even made people's cuffs or sleeves move while waiting in Dr's offices. Of course, they really don't move either. I don't think I am hallucinations because there is too much detail and variations.Definately not sleeping/dreaming.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

This almost sounds like you are seeing a dimensional aura of some kind, kind of like a human energy aura, but on a higher level. Have you tried playing with it to see if you can use it to make things move or something along those lines? And do have pets, dogs or cats, and do they react to this web?

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
last year
74 posts

Hi Bill, Very intriguing thought. I'm not sure I know what that means. I tried to research but I mostly found unrelated articles.it has also been suggested I might be walking on. 2 planes. I found a great website that explains but it is still hard to comprehend.

I have tried to mold or shape the webs. (I think that's what you meant) They are fragile. They just regroup or disappear. They are somewhat around in the day sometimes. I say they but I don't know why.

Ceiling fans seem to attract them as well as light fixtures. I still have to say I think the master bedroom fan is a hub. Lighting at times come to (in my opinion) help shapeless white, whatever they are, going through the glass slider. At those times at some point,there is a single white well defined light (like a flashlight) that lasts for about 10 seconds.

I say at times because I try to give the ceiling fan telepathic messages (this sounds soo ridiculous), well actually it's more like scold. I tell it I do not not want these shapeless entities to past through with out my approval. I tell it if they have a human appearance it is alright. They always fade out and disappear into the wall behind my bed. I usually wake up when they are passing through. Some times they give eye contact and I smile and wave. Other times they seem either oblivious to my presence or shocked and unsure of what was happening.

There is never a night since December when there is not a unique and different happening or visit. I no longer have pets but the fan will shake like a puppy wagging it's tail when I look at it. LOL Web material will immediately be produced and start to distribute themselves. I can wave them back or to another area. If I hold up my hand it will come to me.

The pattern I am seeing is like an old lace tablecloth or doily . Thinking about it, I see that pattern often when I close my eyes only it's red and sometimes a cream color. In the shower today I closed my eyes yet I saw the curtain vividly and it appeared to roll and move like something was trying to find a way out.

Why is it I can see things that no one else sees.?

Why can I see things move that actually don't.?

Why do I have so many events on a continuous basis.?

What does all this mean? Is there a purpose.?

I feel like I am a part of something but have no idea what.

It's like some one hands you keys and tells you they are for a car but gives no further instructions.

OR

"They're coming to take me away ha ha. They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha

To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats because they're coming to take me away."

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

To change the subject for a second, you must be about the same age as I am, and i'm almost 60, to remember that song from way back in the sixties.

You know I can't really answer your questions here other than to say that it obviously is some kind of spirit energy/ectoplasma kind of phenomenon. Have you ever had a psychic reading? Perhaps a reputable psychic would be the one you should consult for further answers otherwise I guess that spirit is leaving it up to you to figure out this riddle.

The one thing that I just thought about as I was writing this is that you describe this as a grid pattern quite often, are you a math kind of person? Maybe this energy is trying to use math and geometric shapes to try and contact you!

But that's about the best I can do for now, but will continue to think about it!

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
last year
74 posts
Well let's see... I have been 29 for quite a few years so yup I guess I am still 29 LOL!HINTS: I was in grade school when JFK was shot.Loved the Beatles's Ya Ya YaSo...When the moon is in the seventh houseAnd Jupiter aligns with Mars And peace will guide the planetsAnd love will steer the starsThis is the Age of Aquarius
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

Yea I remember all of that! LOL 29 and holding, hmmmm, perhaps I should try that?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book