Waking up with bumps and bruises

To post a reply, login or signup

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
3 years ago
794 posts

Every so often, I find out more about my astral form having fun whilst I am fast asleep. And until very recently, I didn't pay attention to the fact that I wake up pretty much beat up with scratches, bruises or body aches and have no idea how I got it.

In July, I broke my left foot. A small stress fracture. However, I have no idea how it happened and I brushed it off as it happening at work where I am scattered or while I was moving to my new residence. But, how does one break a bone and not remember? I remember the night before the pain started, I went to bed on a Friday night just fine and woke up on a Saturday morning in severe pain. A few days ago, I noticed a new bump on my left leg which I have no idea how I got. Again, I can't recall bumping myself this week.

Given that I have been learning more about astral travel and what I do when I am asleep, I think my aches and pains are happening while I am free from my body. But how does that happen exactly? How does my soul encounter bumps and bruises but my physical body which is sound asleep in bed gets the damage? I understand the soul is tethered to the body, but I'd just like more info on it because while it's crazy, it's also intriguing and I'd love to learn more.

This morning when I saw a video my friend had posted on Facebook of him shaving his facial hair, I had deja vu and remembered that I dreamt I was shaving my facing hair. I recall seeing my own face in the mirror with a shaved baby face. Upon remembering the dream, I recalled that I saw my face but wondered if I astralled into my friend's body. If this theory is true and I did astral into him, the last time this happened the opposite occurred. I astralled into a friend's body, but even though I could see his body through my eyes, I could feel that it was my consciousness. I was aware of it all.

Jonny

updated by @the-importance-of-being-jonny: 07/06/17 01:31:08AM
Angel
@angel
2 years ago
607 posts

Good to see you again!!!

When I was 12 to 16 I played this game, ironically called "the game" lol. Anyway's it was a cross between Dungeons and dragons and astral projection. It was actually more then just a d&d fantasy world, it was more of a mission of a small group of kids trying to prevent the apocolypse by going to the gates of hell and fighting the demons so they don;t come here and start the end of the world. The way it was done is we fell asleep and played in our dreams. For the first 2 weeks, nothing happened. But I really wanted to play. Finally, I was in. I remember the first night, I didn't dream at all, and I woke up exhausted as if I had been fighting all night. The second night, same thing, and I woke up with huge scratches on my back. One time I woke up and I couldn't move for 5 minutes, some call this sleep paralysis but it felt like I was being pinned down. It got worse for two years, every night something, black eyes, bloody noses, ect. I even woke up one morning with "heathen" scratched into my back. I got tired of not having any control and not remembering what was happening, so I started astral projecting while I was awake, and some how mostly programmed myself to do it only when I was awake. I was still in a meditative state, but still conscious enough to pull myself out if need be. I gained more control. I could see, I could move I could actually bring weapons in with me! However, once I started doing that, the shadows went from one or two that followed me around to several of them! I also realized that the stronger I got, the more they would bring in stronger ones. I didn't realize the connection then, but I did start getting huge panic attacks from it. Some really crazy stuff started happening. Like one night, a friend I were playing and taking turns. I had a balcony off my bedroom and had the door open. It was a clear night, no cloud in the sky, no breeze, nothing! All of a sudden the wind started blowing really hard it was blowing my blinds all over, then it started to hail for about 15 minutes, then it stopped, the wind died, and when we went back outside it was clear, no cloud in the sky. This is when I started to realize how powerful the forces we were dealing with really were. One night I took a single match with me. When I came back, the match was gone. The next day I ran into another friend who was playing. I noticed a scar from a large burn mark he had on his leg. He always wore shorts and didn't have the scar before then. This is all true btw. The last night I played, I was laying down in bed and my bed was surrounded by several hooded shadows. They had alot of power and I knew they were bad. I asked God if he would get me out, I promised to never play again. And I never did.

This was a hard lesson to learn, however I learned alot from that experience. I'm not really sure how it is possible, but it is possible to get injuries in your astral state and it manifest into the physical realm. I also learned to do it while I was awake and to control how deep in trance I can go. I have also astral projected into a friend, though I would never do it unless I was trying to do some kind of healing and drastic measures are needed. Normally, only one soul can occupy a body at one time, so if I do a walk-in kind of thing, where are they going and how vulnerable do they become? I think the collest thing about being in astral state is being able to influance people. Again, should only be used in dire straits as we should not be going against free will unless it's a safety thing ect. I only stay on the earthly plain now, as I realized when I was younger that I have the advantage here. When you start going into unknown areas, you are now on their playing field and are if you do run into entities they will more likely be stronger because it's their home, just as you are stronger in your own home field. I realized that there are rules and the importance of projection. I also learned that it is much more stronger when I am specific on what I am trying to accomplish and I often only use it for only specific reasons. I understand now, what I didn;t then, which has saved me from attack. I would suggest the same thing. Be specific on what you are wanting to accomplish. If your not specific, your soul could be traveling to different realms and you could be running into other entites, which may be were the bruises and injuries are coming from. I also place a protection around myself and my family (each seperate) which keeps (usually) from other entites coming through. On a physical level, I haven't had any issues at all, but sometimes, they enter my dreams remotely, but I have also learned which is spirit and which is dream. Maybe try some of these things. Ask your higher power to guide and protect you on whereever you need to go

Angel
@angel
2 years ago
607 posts

Dreamcatchers can also be effective or maybe place a small pouch of lavander under your pillow. Since you are getting injured, maybe you can ask your higher power to keep you grounded for awhile, or maybe try doing more semi-conscious astral projection, preferably earthbound until you can control your astral body in a way you feel comfortable.

I know this is long winded, but this can be a real blessing, especially for distant healing, ect. I hope this helps my friend:)

Blessed Be,

Angel

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
2 years ago
794 posts

Hi Angel!

Thanks for the reply. This is what I know about me and where I possible go to when I project. I'm a guardian. I prefer that over guardian angel cuz that term is so much bigger than I feel I am. Anyway, it's been proven to me on several different occasions that I project to people when I go to sleep and I am keeping them from harm. If this is in fact what is happening, perhaps in keeping others from harm, I am hurting myself. I dunno how. When I awaken, I don't have deja vu of instances, anything that could trigger a memory. I also do this all the time apparently, but I don't know personally how to astral at will. Though that would be a great thing to achieve.

I do wish I know what was happening, where I go, what I see and experience because I have a big feeling it was answer so many of my unanswered questions. I believe this broken foot deal is so crazy. How does someone break a bone and have no memory? I also realized, with the help of my brother, that I may be leaving my body for a few seconds and astralling someplace. It never occurred to me before why I sometimes have no memory of doing something. I was at work one day and talking to my friend and as I was listening to her talk, I was consciously aware of me getting my name tag off the rope it was pinned to, but I have no recollection of putting it on me. As she finished speaking, I looked at my hand as if to see the nametag in my palm and was surprised to see that it wasn't in my hand, but on my chest. Apparently, I had pinned it to my chest but I had no memory of doing it. I told her about it and she said she saw me do it, but I don't remember doing it. So what happened in that 5 seconds it took me to put my name tag on my chest? That tends to happen to me more often than I know.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Angel, consider yourself very lucky that you were able to stop that none sense. In order to challenge those forces, you first need incredible protection form Heaven, unbeatable armor and special swords and other weapons. Then there is the training and the missions. But a bunch of kids deciding that this is what they want is foolish. They do send out stronger ones after you do get better. I have taken out what can only be described as monsters. But that fight has stopped as of about 2 months ago. I think we are beyond their reach due to the shift. But they had lost major important bad guys includubg their head one which defected. But that is a different story. This is not a game people.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book