Vampirism and Possession

To post a reply, login or signup

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

I have found out that someone has been draining me for some time and has caused health problems and aura issues, however I am not sure if it is "them" or if there is a sort of spirit or entity in them. I suspect it is them, and I am concerned because a close friend of theirs seems to be suffering from their relationship with them. I say seem to be because I have vague information I have drawn possible conclusions about (in regards to the friend and the aforementioned vampires relationship).

I am not this persons friend but they are infatuated with me. I know how to block but again, I am concerned that this person is possessed. I have a very eerie sense from them at times, and I instinctively avoid them. There was someone else I knew who was possessed and it was more "in my face" because I could tell asap. With this person I suspect it is a lesser entity or nothing. If my aura is "with" them how do I get it back? Is there a way to stop them from "taking" from people in general?

updated by @laog: 07/27/17 03:43:05AM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

I run into vampires all the time. They seem to know where to find us. My take is that they need to take from us to feel energized. But they take our positive and leave negative so you want to keep them at bay. Some of the vampires in my life are friends and relatives that are harder to avoid. While at other times a complete stranger comes at me out of nowhere and chats me up. I instantly feel sick and irritated when this happens and it ruins my whole day until I ground out the negative these vampires leave behind.

I would go with your gut as that's probably the correct answer. It's probably more likely that they are an accomplished vampire than a possessed person. I don't normally see energy vampires get much from regular people. They need to take from an empath. Per that logic, your friend that is ill from this person may also be an empath. I wonder if they would accept a gift of protection stones like black tourmaline?

empathinboston
@empathinboston
8 months ago
17 posts
@laog were you able to find relief in this scenario? I'm just finishing the process with a similar situation that had me on a downward spiral for 6 months, totally unaware why I was so exhausted, unmotivated, rage-filled, and depressed. I kept saying things to myself like: "you're weak. You don't deserve this dream, and I think I love this person (obsessive thoughts stage). In the end it was a gift, but when I first figured it out, I was angry. When I stopped letting the mind control and emotional state of another make me angry, it dissipated.
I wanted to yell from the mountain tops and call this person out b/c the individual is a renowned energy healer. Deciding not to expose this person was the best decision I ever made bc within a week, I was back to myself.
The Empathic mind doesn't naturally think people are capable of horrible things. As this person has definitely chosen to take on the dark side, they can manipulate very well - even in spiritual realms.
What signs did you see? As soon as I figured out what was going on, it was so clear: constant trance-like States, black eyes, wild mood swings, conspiracy theory advocate to create fear, not blinking for over 6 minutes. I personally started lashing out at my family and animals who would then become ill. (meanwhile I kept blaming and beating up myself, thinking I'm becoming institutional bc I would NEVER want to rage at my children or animals).
I think this is a very important subject for Empaths to be aware of. It's like the moth to a flame.
Any additional insights you've experienced?
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
8 months ago
502 posts

@empathinboston:

One more thing to add is that empaths can also attract entities that feed off of our energy. I had this happen where I don't believe it was another person causing my troubles but an unseen entity. When we empaths get heavy with negative, our vibration lowers. And this is when you are especially attractive to the unseen. In fact, I always have a big jump in ghost encounters when I get heavy like this. But I believe for a period of years that I was held in a captive state by an entity that was feeding off me. At that time everything in my life just seemed awful from my perspective. I had the worst luck. I had a bad attitude and lost my own positive personality. I was constantly dealing with feelings of doom and gloom and that I wasn't good enough or that I was weak and didn't deserve a good life.

I ended up hitting such a low point that I prayed for help in trying to take my life back. I was at the end of my rope. And then the answer to my prayers was that I discovered that I was an empath. I found this website and was given really good advice by others. And I learned how to ground and make protection stones part of my daily routine. And the craziest thing happened. I started getting my life back day by day with less anxiety and feeling like my old happy self. And then I was sitting in my office one day and could literally feel this leeching entity leave me for good. I felt really happy at that moment and then right behind my desk there was a desktop fan on my credenza that lifted itself in the air and was thrown across the room. And as the fan shattered on the floor my laptop cord was yanked out and pulled across my desk. I believe that when I finally figured out how to ground and protect myself this entity lost its grip on me. And then defeated it threw a fit on the way out. 

My point to you is that while humans can cause psychic damage, I think quite often it comes from something else. I think when things go wrong in our lives and we hit a certain low point where our defenses are down that unseen things can latch on.

empathinboston
@empathinboston
8 months ago
17 posts
@hop-daddy - totally appreciate this response and I absolutely agree. And I battled with not being able to accept that this was even a possibility. And one day they started posting & saying on their videos, verbatim, my prayers & thoughts as quotes the day after I had them. My gut knew something was wrong for a long time, but I didn't want to believe it. This all occurred gradually over a year. I 100% agree with what you said because logically I can not even comprehend it.
All I'm saying is it's a possible scenario as much as I don't want to believe it myself. I worked with a few amazing spiritual healers and all 3 independently connected to this scenario I didn't want to hear. It was worse & them being trusted friends who don't get into details, their swift action & hours of time said a lot. When the fog lifted and I didn't feel madly in love and the chatter stopped, it just was what it was. Mind you, being rid of it - I don't care what it was! 😎 Lots of things like our energy...
LaoG
@laog
8 months ago
137 posts

I just avoid them and there was a time I sort of deflected the negativity or whatever it is somehow. It worked and I don't really interact with this person anymore so I don't have the problem. But if I had to interact with them, I'd just try to keep my energy within myself.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book