This Old House

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
This old house is the first place I felt "spirits" when I was young. I played in it when I was a little girl and when it was in better condition. The area around this house was heavily wooded with "old trees" and very spiritual. I was just wanting everyone to feel this picture and tell me what happen in that area if they could. I know something bad happen but don't know what. I cannot find any history of the property so I hope someone can help me. The house was tore apart last year so it wood could be used for decoration in a other houses. Most of the trees were cut down and now a medow is where all of this stood. Any help will be appreciated.
updated by @rene: 07/06/17 11:08:28PM
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I have an attactmant added but cannot see it on mobile view
inlanddan
@inlanddan
2 years ago
387 posts

Hi Rene', I am picking up a lot from this picture. You are correct that there were bad things that happened here.

There were murders/lynchings that happened in or near the house. I really feel that the murders (a family of 4) took place in the house and the lynching was performed to the murderer just days afterwards.

I am getting the murderer was a fairly short, scrawny, unkempt man. I don't think he lived in the home but stayed there after he murdered the family that did own the home.

I really do not think this man ever crossed over and would be interested to see if any people that used the wood are experiencing any paranormal activity.

I hope this makes sense to you and would love to know if you ever find anything out about this. Thanks, Dan : )

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Yes it does!!! I so glad you replied. I feel a hanging tree and I think I can point out the tree. I have felt this many many years. These woods have always had eyes. The is a huge, huge oak tree near this house( not the hanging tree) that i have always been attracted to, to the point , when the pulpwooders was clearing the land , I went and ask them to please don't cut the big oak down that's near the house. Hey didn't. I went over there today and as I passed the big oak, I told it hello, like I always do. I feel goodness coming from it. There isn't any telling what this tree has seen in its days. The medow, beside the house it the place where I go mentally when meditating. I'm just drawn to this place but feel a bad being there but some how not afraid. I can't explain it. I even took my sons over there when they were you see and notice my oldest clinging to me and he said "mama do you feel like someone is watching us?" I think he's an empath also. Thank you so much but I do have a question. Is there any healing an area like this ?
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I forgot to add. There was a main two story house just down the way that is gone now but I have always felt this was a plantation of some kind. But could not kind anything to back this theory up. I do live in Georgia though..
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

I am also picking up murders. But I can also pick up love and kindness, which I am guessing are the spirits that were murdered. They were obviously innocent people. Perhaps this is why it feels so spiritual. Just on a first look, I immediately felt some kind of love attached to it, but then came the murders. I do not really pick anything else up other than the feeling of love, but then at the same time, the feeling of murder.

Kinda new at this, so sorry if this answer was bad haha.

Kaitlyn

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Yes, that's why I'm drawn there I think. As I was saying, that big oak tree, it's across from the house. It always draws my attention to it. It's like a safe place or sanctuary or something. I searched again for murders or lynchings in our area but came up with nothing but back then , families that traveled around was called pickers, that pick cotton. So they could of been murdered and the remains buried and they was never missed because the traveled with no "address". Do you pick up on the era this happen. I keep seeing overalls and hats. Maybe a African American or something.
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
The era. I am getting lots of hats as well. And Jean material. Along with cows and fields of plants.
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Yes, I'm picking up on the same things. Except that big oak tree. Maybe children played under it . It nice and protective. But wants to tell a story about something.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book