The last two days have been so strange

To post a reply, login or signup

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
last year
484 posts
Hello all! I hope you're well. It's been awhile since I've posted because things have seemed so "normal" there wasn't much to share. But then yesterday and today were filled with such strange happenings, I felt I needed to share it all with you and hopefully get some feedback and insight.So yesterday morning, I had to go into work early, and when I started my car, the "trunk open" light was on. I just bought this car less than a month ago and have never opened the trunk. But I got out to check and sure enough it was open. I'm not sure how this happened but I just kind of thought whatever and left for work. I got to work and clocked in and the girl I was relieving clocked out. Then she came back inside and asked me to come outside and look at something with her. When we got outside she pointed up to the sky (it was so early it was still dark) and up in the sky was a "star" that didn't look like the others. It was orange in color and had two tails coming off that formed a triangle shape and it was moving slowly. We watched it for about 10 minutes, and then I went inside to work and kind of forgot about it. Throughout the day, random things like paperwork, keys, my phone, etc kept getting misplaced. I didn't think much of it, I just figured I was tired and that was why my brain was in such a fog. As I was leaving work that night, it was dark again, and I was walking to my car, I thought I saw a white fluffy dog standing in the shadows of my car. I saw it so clearly that I actually stopped for a few seconds because I was worried it might attack. Then my eyes adjusted and I saw there was nothing there. So I got into my car and drove home.Then last night I had some strange dreams. I wish I could remember more of it but all I remember is there were people and creatures and somebody was "the keeper of good" and somebody was "the keeper of bad" and the creatures were important and needed proctected by the keeper of good from the keeper of bad.Then this morning I woke up and had a meeting at work. I woke up in a great mood which is strange considering I'm lacking in sleep severly this week, but I figured it was the coffee. I got to work and my glasses were dirty so I went and grabbed some glass cleaner and then say down at the table to start the meeting. When I looked down to scoot my chair up to the table, there was a penny resting on my leg. I had literally been upright walking 2 seconds before, there was no way the penny should have been there, but it was. I was shocked so I said out loud "how is there a penny on my leg!?" And picked it up to show my coworkers. They had all seen me walking around seconds before too and nobody could explain it. We all kind of laughed and thought "weird" but started the meeting.After the meeting, I was talkin with a coworker and she mentioned the penny thing was strange and I told her I had a weird day yesterday too, but didn't go into details. She then said, "me too, I could have sworn I saw a UFO yesterday morning but I was driving so I couldn't really see." Then she described EXACTLY what my other coworker and I saw. I told her we had both seen it and she couldn't believe it. Then later today, at work I was taking the garbage to the dumpster, and I look up, and there's at least 30 buzzards sitting in a tree (not near the dumpster). I called a coworker out to show her and we were both amazed. I took a picture that I'll attach but it's on my phone so I don't know how good the clarity will be. They were still there when I left.And now I'm home and ready to sleep and see how my dreams go tonight. Despite how weird everything has been, I've been so energized and happy the last two days. I'd love and appreciate feedback or advice or guidance or ANYTHING. I'm convinced now at least some of the coincidences must add up, but I've no clue how. I'm open to anything.
updated by @emmy-long: 07/03/17 07:15:24AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

Well, I let this go for a couple of days because I really wanted to see what others thought about all of this, but since no one has responded yet, I'll start.

Th fact that you've been in a great mood even if these strange things keep happening, especially since you say that being in a great mood is rare, I can only assume that your experiences are all positive ones. I assume that the car is new to you, but otherwise used, which makes me think that the previous owner was probably a very positive loving spirit who may have crossed over recently. I don't know if there is anyway for you to check this out, but it would make more sense, that perhaps she/he, though it feels like a she, is pleased that you now own the car. And she is trying to make you aware of her/his feelings by putting these little signs in front of you for you to notice.

If all of this turned out to be true I would imagine that the fluffy dog was this spirits pet and enjoyed rides in the car. And the penny? This kind of makes me thing that this spirit knows about the Steve Martin movie, Pennies from Heaven. Even the Comet had two spurs which kind of tells me that this spirit has some kind of connection to you in some way.

Now that it has been a few days have you had anymore strange happenings or experiences? This is very interesting so keep an open mind and let's see what happens here in the near future!

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
last year
484 posts
Well that's a definite possibility. It is a used car (I'll attach a picture in case that helps anyone with anything). It's a 2013 but has less than 30,000 miles and the guy who sold it to me said it was a trade in from a woman who had a third child and needed an SUV. I guess the story makes sense, but it's still fairly low in mileage to trade in, in my opinion. But I suppose if it were someone with more money than I, it could seem reasonable. I'm still waiting to get the title, and when I do, I'll get the previous owner's name and address and will be able to learn more about them then hopefully. I doubt the dealership would tell me if a previous owner had died because some people can be very superstitious about that kind of thing.Thank you for giving me something to go off of and think about! :) I truly appreciate it and will update you more if I ind anything more out once I get the title.
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
last year
731 posts

Hi Emmy, I don't get the impression that car had kids in it. It feels like a woman in her 50s to me. Perhaps the daughter is selling it? Very intriguing.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book