The dead file show and my home.

To post a reply, login or signup

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
4 years ago
89 posts

HI wanted to let everyone know that the dead file show aired the taping of my home last night on the travel channel plus they have some interview clips on their page of some of the people they interviewed. It was intense for me and upsetting as they didn't show the one sketch I wanted them to show of the Indian Chief and it was the first time I took a real good look at the other sketch they did show of the negative "demon" thing in my home.

They did over 80 hours of taping and there was alot more that went on and was said than was in the hour long show but they did a good job. Of course, my family still don't believe me and are calling Amy and Steve fools and me an ass and making fun of me all over again on facebook as well as some of my neighbors are making fun of me and don't believe what they found when they came here.

If you missed the show you may be able to find it on the dead file page of the travel channel. they titled it "the devil's bidding" and the town is williamsport, pa.

updated by @jodi-hill: 07/02/17 12:09:58PM
Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

Be strong Jodi..

Maria
@maria
4 years ago
136 posts

The airing of the show came right in December, like to you had said. Sorry that you have to go through ridicule and finger pointing when what you need is support. The human mind has amazing potential and also totally disgusting limitations!

Are you able to discuss how things are now and what you came away with from the experience or are things still in the development mode?

peace = love,

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
4 years ago
89 posts

now that the show aired I can talk about it. they are however talking about doing a re visit but not sure when or if they are still planning to do it or not. I was validated by Amy Allen after the reveal that I do in fact have gifts that I don't know how to use and I have had them my whole life and that I am like a light to the spirits and entities and that due to me not knowing how to use and develop my gifts I was taken advantage of by the entities here. The sketch of the Indian Chief was not shown which upset me and I believe that the other sketch was not the same sketch we were shown the night of the reveal. the one we were shown i was sitting at the end of my bed and that thing was hanging out the attic doorway. there were several witnesses interviewed that were not used in the show but all but one of them can be seen on video clips on the dead file page. My family is still not supporting me and are saying they are embarrassed after watching the show that I made an ass out of myself and they are calling steve and amy fools and calling her a fraud. the night of the reveal was even worse for me due to the fact that hours earlier my husband had told me about an internet affair he had been having so I had that on my mind also during the reveal which the crew all knew about. After the crew left thing's really didnt' get any better as far as my marriage. he refused to discuss it anymore and said he was done with it. what you saw in the show of him was all an act. he's good at that. he's never supported me before and after the show. I also found out he went on a business trip and invited yet another woman that he was messing with for a year behind my back with so all the while i was going through this at home he was off messing with women. My marriage is over and my family is ridiculing me and the whole show and I havent' been able to find a holy person willing to come here and do what needs to be done. amy told me if i don't take care of it while i'm in this house it will follow me where ever I go.

Maria
@maria
4 years ago
136 posts

Jodi, You are a brave and courageous woman! That is a hell of a lot to deal with, I though I had a challenging year, I really admire your strength. You have literally been attacked from all fronts. It's so hard when the ones who are suppose to love you, can't provide support and don't have your back. Know that you have us here online but do you have anyone that is there in the flesh to lean on?

How have you remain standing? Will the show let you know if after seeing your plight, someone (qualified) contacts them to help you? Let us know what we can do!

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
4 years ago
89 posts

thank you. yes Amy and Steve were angry with my husband. I understand that after my husband was interviewed in the garage and asked for a moment and walked off Steve was heard saying that that man deserves everything he get's meaning he has not been there for his wife when she needed him to support and stand up for her.

I have taken alot in my life but these last few years have really beaten me down but I will always get back up. I will not let this evil ruin me and I feel sadness in my heart when I think about all those that lost their lives in one way or another on this land especially those that this thing had tormented and if there is a way that I can fix that and ease these troubled souls so that they can find their way to the light finally then I am going to do it. It saddens me to know all the lives that were lost on this land that were not of natural causes.

My husband makes fun of me and does not believe that I have any sort of abilities at all and even though he say's he's a believer I don't believe him. I will move forward with my life and continue to be who I am caring for other's and helping where I am able to and in the process I hope that I am able to heal myself and learn to let go as just today I was getting a reading done and was told that I have a barrier up around me a sort of mental block and that i need to let go of the emotions as it's hurting me and affecting others. It hurts me to hear that all my emotions are affecting other's as I don't intentionally want to harm anyone but I don't know how to break this barrier and "let go" of my emotions.

Maria
@maria
4 years ago
136 posts

A scar is often formed as a wound heals. It's a sign that in the initial process, the wound never completely healed. This happens not only to us on the physical plane but mentally, emotionally and spiritually too. It's the scars that we can't see that do the most damage. The healing process can be as direct as a change of our frame of mind but getting there is often a gut or better said soul wrenching journey.

Don't be to hard on yourself. Address the violated child inside with all the love and concern that you would give to another. You have a destiny and it is bigger than all the little people trying to put you down.

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
4 years ago
89 posts

I did check out your page and can not afford $100 dollars an hour so thank you but I'll pass. I work a part time job and am getting ready to get a divorce from a man whose been continually been having one affair after another for many years I've recently found out so I will keep looking for someone else in hopes of help. Thank you again.

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
3 years ago
89 posts

the minister came to my home and did his blessings and such. Since leaving the house does seem a bit quieter but I am still hearing someone moving about the house as well as male and female voices and someone is still with me and goes where ever I go. I have been told by a few that there is a woman here possibly family member who is trying to watch over and protect me and does not like my husband. I was also told that there is a child here with me possibly a child that I lost or even my inner child from when I was much younger. I got a name of sara for this child that I was told I lost. I am still being told there is an Indian Male here but I dont' have to worry about him harming me.

When I told this to the minister about how I am still feeling, hearing and sensing someone here he says to me that there are no such thing's as spirits and that there are still demon's in my home that he needs to come back out here and remove and he also suggested that I do not allow my husband back into the house as he is full of negativity. So I don't know what to think about all of this. He doesn't believe in spirits and claims them all to be demon's out to destruct us and he doesn't believe in psychics or anyone with "abilities" as he says' they are puppets for the devil.

Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

Sounds like the wrong person for the job, to me Jodi! According to what you have said here, that minister can't even make sense of his own ideology. Demons exist but spirits don't, that should tell you who is the real one with the devil as an ally. Bringing in an individual who doesn't know what they are doing can make the matter way worse, so please don't feel like you are so desperate that you need someone like this.You will know the right person by the light that they bring with them. It's too bad that dead files doesn't have a list of individuals or organizations that you can call on for help after the problem has been diagnosed. That's the one big fault I find with the Dead Files show.

I can see where your husband's presents in the home is adding to the negativity that's going on. One would think that the paranormal experiences in the house would have straightened his backside up some. Sadly, some people never learn and I have had the misfortune of one of those bringing problems into my life too. You did a good job creating a positive space in your bedroom, maybe you can claim a wider space with the same practice.

Have you given thought to the offer of help above?

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
3 years ago
89 posts

I have been talking with a native indian who has given me information. she tells me that I do not need anyone to come in and do anything that I can do it myself. She says she that she watched the taping from the dead files on my home and that this entity was in fact a native warrior and was human a very long long time ago and that he would wear some sort of animal head during ceremonies and that is what he is portraying himself as kind of. she told me that she had an hour long "vision" about this situation and said that apparently not realizing that I have abilities out of anger in my home years ago I was crying and calling out for strength and not realizing that being on native indian land that I ended up calling forth the natives warrior God and that is why he runs around yelling that he was worshipped. She told me that chief cornplanter is not angry and that he is a peaceful man and then went on to tell me that when i did this I called forth many Indians so I need to smudge my home and she gave me a saying to say as I walk through my home to send this being back to where he came from. Most of what she has given me in the past has come to be true so I am going to do what she mentioned and try to move on with my life and help these native's to go back to rest and peace.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book