Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
928 posts

Have you always felt that things were off or did things feel off after you began purchasing the mirrors or after other things, etc. ? If it's due to instances when you've brought in certain items you may want to remove or get rid of the item or items and cleanse afterward to see if it helps.

You can also try contacting John Zaffis for assistance.

http://www.johnzaffis.com/#!__help

I have a different perspective on mirrors but that's because I work with them, so I guess in my opinion they should be used with respect, with caution & definitely not to be dabbled with or played with, etc.

I also agree with Snake Medicine.

From personal experience & from my SO's experience, when looking into a Looking Glass you will see & experience many things.

My best advice would be to not open up the door if you aren't prepared to face the reality that comes forward.

You might want to look into Feng Shui to assist you with the proper placement of mirrors to bring you more comfort.

There should be some articles here on the EC, if not you can take a look at this website:

http://www.panditgopalsharma.com/

I love this man's work.

In my opinion he knows his stuff.

He sticks to the Ancient Teachings & doesn't pull any punches.

His writings on Mirrors & also Gemstones for Healing are phenomenal (in my opinion.)

He teaches many things that I learned as a child but that is all but lost in today's teachings & society; so to be able to read the information through someone else's experiences & point of view is very refreshing.

Best Wishes <3

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
928 posts

Yes, I agree :) My boyfriend did that at a Shamanism Retreat.

He still practices the exercise:

He lights a candle, sits in front of a mirror & watches as his face morphs & then he watches the different versions of himself step out of the mirror.

Have great week <3

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 years ago
928 posts

Yes I have.

I haven't had any bad experiences, but as I mentioned previously I work with mirrors.

I'm not sure what your question is or what exactly you are looking for concerning black mirrors?

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
4 years ago
742 posts

I have a little bit different out look on mirrors then what is talked about in this string, but don't get me wrong this is fascinating reading. My perspective is that it isn't really the mirror that is causing the changes of perspective from the viewer. In my opinion it's the observer having her/his energy reflected back upon their consciousness that is causing these changes and distortions. I guess the short answer is, it's not the mirror per se it's you that is causing the phenomenon. You are constantly changing the universe that surrounds you on a moment by moment instance but with the mirror you are re-projecting your own energy back onto/into your own consciousness. I'll have to give this some more thought, but this a very interesting topic.

A black mirror is as simple as using a black bowl filled with water, if anyone is unaware of what a black mirror is, it would be like using a crystal ball with a black background behind it. These are only tools for being able to focus the users inner abilities that skeptics don't believe exist to extract future events or inforamtion.

And one last thought here, when you're using the black mirror method of trying to perceive the future, it's your energy that is being used to sense future events by being able to translate frequencies that are around all of us all of the time.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book