Strange Energy Photo - taken in Sedona, AZ ~~ Feel Free to Comment

To post a reply, login or signup

Roxanne
@roxanne
4 years ago
1,562 posts

715_discussions.jpgWe were walking the ancient paths of Cathedral Rock. The next day a yellow butterfly led us to some petroglyphs in the wild near Red Tank Draw. Among those petroglyphs spiral swirls. I truly believe those mountains ARE very, very special.

updated by @roxanne: 07/13/17 12:31:15AM
Roxanne
@roxanne
4 years ago
1,562 posts

Oh and no comments on my facial expression, please ~~ I'm extremely aware that I look constipated. haha Actually it was a beautiful -- peaceful -- sunny day and when I squint I *look* angry. ~~ So feel free to comment on the energy swirls if you'd like. ~~ OH, and I do see something that only my sister and husband seem to be able to see, but I won't say anything just in case anyone wants to comment without predisposed thought seeds.
And if I'm standing here talking to myself (because EC seems SO quiet these days) ~~ that's ok too. Much love to the Empath Nation wherever you roam.

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Roxanne
@roxanne
4 years ago
1,562 posts

DW
I remember feeling a very peaceful vibe that day. One of the local guides had called it "the groovy vibe of Sedona" so I was joking about *digging the groovy vibe*. But seriously it was just a wonderful,peaceful feeling...very very peaceful. -- The sense of having *no worries*.
Regarding my left hand, I don't think I was holding anything, I think I was pulling my shirt down or holding the bottom of the bag that is pushed back on my shoulder. It's interesting how different people see different things.
thanks for your response.

Roxanne
@roxanne
4 years ago
1,562 posts

Hey, SnakeMedicine ~~ Hope all is well.
I agree, I don't know enough about photography and light either, I just know that this is the only picture that came out with these kind of swirly colorful images. I look at the one on the left with all the colors and I feel that if this were a moving picture it would be pulsating; a kaleidescope-esque lotus blossom or some kind of multi-colored flower light.
Interestingly what caught my eye almost immediately -- well after *the swirls* ~~ I see the face of a wolf slightly abovethat multi-colored swirly thing. Near the foot of the smaller tree. Just the face. Some people don't see it at all...but some do. -- I feel like it's looking right at me. It's ghostly and somewhat incomplete, but I see it so clearly.
Anyhoooo, thanks for your response ...and for your kind words hahaha Yeah, no need for Ex-lax just a good pair of sunglasses.
(Hmmm, the wolf no longer appears to be looking directly at me ~~ now it appears to be looking towards the left ????)

Angel
@angel
4 years ago
607 posts

Very cool Roxy and no you don't look constipated,lol. I wish I knew you were out this way, I would have gone up to see you. Sedona has that spiritual vortex and alot of spiritual people visit there often. Though the energy is ancient, I think the energy from all the spiritual visitors also enhance the energy. I don't know if you went to prescott but that lace has alot of weird energy, it's like the same concentration of energy, but the energy is opposite. Crazy, haha, glad you had such a great experience and thanks for sharing this really cool image with us!!((hugs))

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book