Spirit in the Ladies' Room

To post a reply, login or signup

Debbie Winchell (Loving Dove)
@debbie-winchell-loving-dove
3 years ago
49 posts

Does anyone have any idea why I saw a spirit in the ladies' room at work? I was the only one in it, in a stall. I was also feeling rather stressed out. Through the crack in the stall I saw a whitish shape move back and forth, twice. I looked away, looked again and it was gone. A few moments later I looked up and it was there again. I have the vaguest impression of possibly dark hair, but that's about it.

updated by @debbie-winchell-loving-dove: 07/06/17 02:23:27AM
inlanddan
@inlanddan
3 years ago
387 posts

Hi Angel, actually you can also let her know it is okay to use your light to cross over. You will feel it happen and also know it. Usually they are very grateful and will tell you too.

Dan : )

Bing
@bing
3 years ago
549 posts

Hi Debbie

If this is someone that needs your help I also suggest that you ask for the aid of Archangel Azrael as this is his specialty. You can learn more about him by clicking on thislink.

Archangel Azrael

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/libraryofinspiration/forum/topics/archangel-azrael-angel-of-death-transition-and-light

This may also be someone from the spirit realm that wishes to talk to you on another subject. Either way I think that you should talk with them and find out what they wish to talk about.Both you andherare of the Light so everything should be fine. Also ask your guardian angel to get involved. Keep us informed about what happens.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book