Maria
Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

Sounds like you have a protector in your supernatural friend and what a good thing that is! (I thought he had shed his chains a while back). My first thought would be, is someone conjuring, playing around with things that are better left alone and you're being drawn into the experience. Maybe creator needs permission to enter your space so he can protect you? That's not an answer to what's going on but it could be a remedy for the problem.

Don't know if I missed some of your post but how did you find out his name was creator? and you didn't say how the incident above ended that night. What are the times and circumstances that these entities appear under? Is that thing on the mirror always there?

Maria
Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

How about giving your friend permission to help you? It would appear that is what he is there for right now.And do you have someone playing around with magical application that you know?

Maria
Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

I would think it's a good bet that creator can tell you all about the entities that he is there to guard you from, just pose the question and see if you can discern the answer. I would like to hear how it all works out. Much love and peace!

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book