Something on my mirror

To post a reply, login or signup

Santana LynnEllen Scott
@santana-lynnellen-scott
2 years ago
18 posts
Hello everyone, it's me. Update on creater, he has been doing fine, every time I have sensed something in the woods all I hear is his chains rattling and soon the feeling is gone. He sits outside my room, down the stairs of my deck and by the tree, my guess is standing guard. Though tonight is very different...in a bad way. To start of with it is 11:27pm where I am at. I live near woods. I am laying in bed. I get this huge sense of my body trying to fight itself, or at least that's how it feels, or like it's trying to change into something else, though when I look up, my eyes land on something sitting ontop of my mirror, note I have a mirror that would remind you of a movie starts make up mirror that you sit at. I get this huge head ache, and a very bad feeling. That's when I notice that my whole room has this bad feeling to it. I tell it to leave, and it just tilts it's head and my head ache gets worse. I can hear creater outside with his chains pacing around frantically...he sounds quite upset. I can't center myself no matter how bad I try. Oh, and I turned 18 on the 7th this month. My body feels like it is on fire and I see more things appearing in my room, standing, or walking around, but I can't see any faces, just dark figure, some scrony, some a bit more built. Pure black is what they are. The thing on my mirror has seemed to grow. Anyone have any ideas?
updated by @santana-lynnellen-scott: 07/02/17 04:35:55PM
Maria
@maria
2 years ago
136 posts

Sounds like you have a protector in your supernatural friend and what a good thing that is! (I thought he had shed his chains a while back). My first thought would be, is someone conjuring, playing around with things that are better left alone and you're being drawn into the experience. Maybe creator needs permission to enter your space so he can protect you? That's not an answer to what's going on but it could be a remedy for the problem.

Don't know if I missed some of your post but how did you find out his name was creator? and you didn't say how the incident above ended that night. What are the times and circumstances that these entities appear under? Is that thing on the mirror always there?

Santana LynnEllen Scott
@santana-lynnellen-scott
2 years ago
18 posts
I have not found out his name, it is what I call him. His chains are not binding him, they are what he uses against the ones who do not have good intentions (I believe). The thing on the mirror has never been there before. I do not know when I fell asleep, I just remember seeing the thing start to move off of the mirror.
Maria
@maria
2 years ago
136 posts

How about giving your friend permission to help you? It would appear that is what he is there for right now.And do you have someone playing around with magical application that you know?

Santana LynnEllen Scott
@santana-lynnellen-scott
2 years ago
18 posts
I will give him permission if it shows back up tonight. I do not have anyone playing arounf that I know of.
Maria
@maria
2 years ago
136 posts

I would think it's a good bet that creator can tell you all about the entities that he is there to guard you from, just pose the question and see if you can discern the answer. I would like to hear how it all works out. Much love and peace!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book