Something in the woods.

To post a reply, login or signup

Santana LynnEllen Scott
@santana-lynnellen-scott
2 years ago
18 posts
When I was younger, probably around age 13 I would go to the woods to sing or calm down. Well, one day I was out there in my normal place, singing to myself, when I notice this thing that has a brown robe on with other shredded clothes, but what caught my eye mainly was the chains it had, they were mot attached to it, but it was wearing them, like it was waiting to use them. Well I just ignored it mainly and kept singing. Each time I would look up, it would be closer and closer, always near a tree, or slightly behind one but never fully. I stayed until it got so close that if I had look down once more, it would have been right next to me. So I got up and calmly walked off to my house down the hill.Ever since them until I moved from that house it would be outside, starring up at my window, or follow me in the woods.
updated by @santana-lynnellen-scott: 07/08/17 04:41:56AM
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

That's so sad. He sounds like a tortured soul.

Maria
@maria
2 years ago
136 posts

Hi Lynn,

Very interesting experience, I'm assuming that you haven't found out the name of your odd friend or have have you? Did anyone else in your circle of family, friends or neighbours experience an encounter with brown robes and chains?

Love & Peace,

Maria

Santana LynnEllen Scott
@santana-lynnellen-scott
2 years ago
18 posts
I sadly did not get its name, nor did any on else have an encountering.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

I agree with Ecila. It sounds like a soul that was attached to the land and/or house you lived in. If you could see it but felt no real fear of it then I would guess that it was hoping you could somehow help free it from its bondage.

Santana LynnEllen Scott
@santana-lynnellen-scott
2 years ago
18 posts
Update on the figure. I was out in the woods with my friends and we saw him today. Though it wasn't in the same side of the woods like when I first met it.
Maria
@maria
2 years ago
136 posts

I was thinking the same thing, Perfectly Imperfect, I'm not getting human but elemental in nature. (Not intending to play on words).

Santana LynnEllen Scott
@santana-lynnellen-scott
2 years ago
18 posts
I went to my woods this weekend. My friend showed himself again while I was singingI still could not get him to talk, just shake his head (which is how I found out that he is for sure a male). I tried to get him to tell me as to why he was here, but he wouldn't do anything but move closer and closer. I asked him about the chains, he pointed to himself and then to me and then waved his hand next to him. I didn't get much from him after. So I just kept on singing and soon I found him almost close enough to touch, but I dared not to. When I went to leave, it almost seemed like he kept getting in my way for a reason. I kept trying to get out, but he just shook his head and moved in my way. Once I got out, and later that night I had a sleep paralysis and I felt dark tentical like things crawling up all around me. I couldn't move to speak. So I thought I asked creetcher to help me, for my breathing was starting to become short. Soon I found myself slowly being set free. I woke up the next morning to see him standing on my back deck, holding up a chain to me, I know this will sound weird, but kind of in an asking way. Before I could answer, my dad sjowed up and he disappeared into dust.
Maria
@maria
2 years ago
136 posts

I agree with Perfectly Imperfect, you are the one that can break his chains. Do you think you can reach out and break them for him? He needs someone who can see him to help. I think he will be indebted and who knows how he may help you in return in future.

I see him as a very ancient elemental who hasn't had a human to communicate with in a very long time. He is sweet but can be mischievous. I don't think you can go wrong by helping him out.

This gift of yours is a blessing, take care of it and your new friend.

love and peace

Santana LynnEllen Scott
@santana-lynnellen-scott
2 years ago
18 posts
As I have moved from my mothers how, due to disagreements about things, my friend has showed himself, his chains are gone, and he sits up on my deck. One day when I was very upset and home alone, I screamed out to the woods tgat I am ready to come home. He showed up and just looked at me. I could see his smile. He had abnormally sharp K-9's and normal teeth. He walked up to me and wraps his robe/cloak around myself and him. I felt a link in my head open and then I heard his voice, he told me, welcome home. His voice was deep, but it wasn't in the english tongue, it was something much, much older. Once he took his robe off of me, it felt as if I had my own. I asked him his name, but he only shook his head. He tapped my forehead and I blacked out. Next thing I knew, I was in my bedroom. Since then I see him every morning when I am going to work. I keep asking his name, but he only shakes his said, and says in time.
Maria
@maria
2 years ago
136 posts

Sweet! So happy you 2 understand each other now and what a great testimony to the world of the unseen. I'm really interested in updates as things as time goes on.

love and light,

Santana LynnEllen Scott
@santana-lynnellen-scott
2 years ago
18 posts
I promise to update as time goes on ^-^

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book