Ecila
Ecila
@ecila
3 years ago
897 posts

That's so sad. He sounds like a tortured soul.

Maria
Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

Hi Lynn,

Very interesting experience, I'm assuming that you haven't found out the name of your odd friend or have have you? Did anyone else in your circle of family, friends or neighbours experience an encounter with brown robes and chains?

Love & Peace,

Maria

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
742 posts

I agree with Ecila. It sounds like a soul that was attached to the land and/or house you lived in. If you could see it but felt no real fear of it then I would guess that it was hoping you could somehow help free it from its bondage.

Maria
Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

I was thinking the same thing, Perfectly Imperfect, I'm not getting human but elemental in nature. (Not intending to play on words).

Maria
Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

I agree with Perfectly Imperfect, you are the one that can break his chains. Do you think you can reach out and break them for him? He needs someone who can see him to help. I think he will be indebted and who knows how he may help you in return in future.

I see him as a very ancient elemental who hasn't had a human to communicate with in a very long time. He is sweet but can be mischievous. I don't think you can go wrong by helping him out.

This gift of yours is a blessing, take care of it and your new friend.

love and peace

Maria
Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

Sweet! So happy you 2 understand each other now and what a great testimony to the world of the unseen. I'm really interested in updates as things as time goes on.

love and light,

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book