something demonic in my house???

To post a reply, login or signup

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
6 years ago
89 posts

Not sure if I can post this here or not but here goes.. I've been having some problems in my home since late last year but it may have possibly started when i moved into this house 7 years ago. last year i was attacked by something I couldnt' see in my very own home. it happened a few times then stopped. I was told by a psychic friend of mine that there is a demonic presense in my home and that I need to find someone who can get rid of it for me that she can't and won't. with that being said, she also said it has attached itself to me and she now believes it was already in this house when I moved in and it made it'self "known" when I joined her paranormal group which i no longer belong to.

I had many many readings and "tune ins" done by different people on this site all of who told me they saw nothing negative around me or in my home. just about 2 weeks ago I had sent a message to someone on this site who is very good at what she does and gave her the details a bit and asked her if she could "tune into me" to tell me just what she see's or feels around me cause I know for certain something is here following me around bothering me and now it's bothering my mother and husband. she has gotten back to me as of yesterday and told me there is a male here around me. tall wearing blue jeans and very angry. she said she see's some object in his right hand like a letter opener or kitchen knife of some sort. she went on to tell me it is a demonic spirit and that it can't be sent into the light and that I need to find someone that can help banish it from me and my home or destroy it conmpletely.

Since getting this email I have removed all my tarot cards, pendulums, books and any other thing that is or may be connected in any way to the parnormal from my home. all of these items are being disposed of in the proper manner by this psychic friend who told me what was in my home to begin with.

Now, after me posting this and giving some of the details is there anyone on here that can help me or knows someone who can help me take care of this problem? I am very worried cause i was told if I don't take care of this now it will follow me to my new residence that I will be moving to soon.. thanks.

updated by @jodi-hill: 07/04/17 03:00:32AM
Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
6 years ago
89 posts

your the one who was attempting to help me the last time and we had some issues with me not wanting to get rid of the tarot cards and other things. I have removed all of these things from my home as of last night. I no longer have any desire to mess with stuff like that. All I want is to be rid of whatever it is that has attached itself to me and have it gone from me and my home. I want my life back.. if you think you can banish this or whatever it takes to get rid of it then by all means I would very much accept any help you can give to me.

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
6 years ago
89 posts

HI thank you for your concern. I really appreciate it. your right in saying you never really know people. I agree with Lion King as since chat is shut down I would most likely have tried to go that route first. I have removed all of my divination tools in my home and had everything taken away from my property. I was told to do this as using these tools is opening doors and anything could come through. I've been dealing with whatever this is in my home since it's made itself known late last year by attacking me. It's since attached itself to me from what I have been told by a psychic/medium here in town and just recently I again was told that it is in fact demonic and that it is very angry and wielding a friggin knife in it's hand. Now, that alone concerns me and having it in my home and being attacked a few times already by it I'm not about to have it happen again so any help I can get from anyone on here who may be able to help rid me of this attachment and get it gone out of my home and life for good i am all up for it.. since last year, I've had 3 different people tell me now that it is male and demonic in nature and in my home and attached to me and draining my energy. I need serious help here from anyone willing to help me.. I have not 1 but 2 catholic priests coming back to my home again to go thru my home again and the psychic who originally told me about this is trying to get John Zaffis or someone else to come to my home to try and help me..

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
6 years ago
89 posts

thank you so much. this means alot to me. yes, this entity is being a huge pain. it's toying with me. it knows I don't want it here. I can't see it and from the description I've gotten on it I'm glad I can't see it! these entities apparently can only pick on women and children cause they are cowards! I'm just trying to live my life the best way I can and this entity is pissing me off. I think it sucks that we are expected to fight things that we can't see here on earth. I will not back down and I will not be afraid of this entity. it has no power over me. I control my life! I dont' know why it's here or what it wants other than to drain me of my darn energy! let the nasty thing go somewhere else. there are plenty of powerlines out there to suck off of..lol.. Jodi

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book