Sensation of something there

Emmy Long
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
4 years ago
486 posts
So I moved into a new house for the summer and I think there is something here. I don't know what it is and I'm not gifted in seeing or speaking with spirits. Sometimes though, usually at night when the lights are off, if I go downstairs to get something or use the restroom I will get this awful feeling that something is watching or following me with it's eyes. It just kind of creeps me out. When this happens I start to feel kind of panicky. To calm myself down I immediately start repeating "white light, white light" in my head and envision my body surrounded by a white bubble of light and it always calms me down almost instantly. I was wondering if somebody more experienced could tell me what I might be experiencing.
updated by @emmy-long: 07/13/17 12:30:59AM
Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
4 years ago
737 posts

Tell us more about the house in general, but it sounds like your house came complete with it's own resident spirit! I don't like the word ghost, not really sure why?

Emmy Long
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
4 years ago
486 posts
That's the thing I don't know much about the house. It's definitely older and it's been a college rental house for the last few years. I'm only subletting it for the summer so I'll be moving out in August.

Want to reply? Create an account here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book