Sensation of something there

To post a reply, login or signup

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
So I moved into a new house for the summer and I think there is something here. I don't know what it is and I'm not gifted in seeing or speaking with spirits. Sometimes though, usually at night when the lights are off, if I go downstairs to get something or use the restroom I will get this awful feeling that something is watching or following me with it's eyes. It just kind of creeps me out. When this happens I start to feel kind of panicky. To calm myself down I immediately start repeating "white light, white light" in my head and envision my body surrounded by a white bubble of light and it always calms me down almost instantly. I was wondering if somebody more experienced could tell me what I might be experiencing.
updated by @emmy-long: 07/13/17 12:30:59AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

Tell us more about the house in general, but it sounds like your house came complete with it's own resident spirit! I don't like the word ghost, not really sure why?

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
That's the thing I don't know much about the house. It's definitely older and it's been a college rental house for the last few years. I'm only subletting it for the summer so I'll be moving out in August.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book