Seeing People That Aren't People

To post a reply, login or signup

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Hello!

I constantly see little kids in my house. There is a blond haired girl, who looks about 5 or 6, hair in pigtails, green long sleeved shirt and capri jeans. She is around a lot, and this is my little sister's "imaginary friend" I think. Though, she has been around for a very long time, even before we moved. I actually kind of believe this could be her spirit guide.

There is a colored girl, hair in cornrows, and wearing a dark blue dress, and she comes around every now and then. I seriously thought she was real one time, and put my arm over her because I almost ran into her and said 'sorry'. And then looked at her and she disappeared.

I have seen an older girl, maybe 18 or 19, in the window of a shop one time while walking downtown. She was waving frantically and looked happy about something, and she was staring directly at me. No one else could see her though, so I just thought I was going crazy.

There is also a man who I used to see in my house all the time, and I instead see him outside a lot. In my yard, he will just be leaning against a tree or standing there just looking at me. He is very creepy and unsettling, I do not like the feeling of him. I think this may be the man who once lived here but died. His wife said he didn't die here but I have a feeling she was lying. I feel like he died in my room, because this was the master bedroom. I have saged it countless times, but he always seems to come back. I have tried to talk to him, but he always leaves.

Thank you, much love and light to all.

updated by @kaitlyn-brokaw: 07/03/17 05:12:43AM
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

What is a Beacon? I am a very deep lightworker and an indigo as well.

Thank you. And yes I have tried but they seem to not want to ever communicate back. How could I help them, like truly help them?

much love and light xx

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Fancy Girl is saying, I think, that you are developing some medium abilities where spirits realize that you can both see them as well as communicate with them. When spirits know that you can do these things, they can sense these things as well, they come to you to try and get help for any unfinished business they may have left behind here on Earth. My suggestion would be to send them light and tell the spirit to cross through it to the other side letting them all will be well after they cross over!

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Oh wow, yes this would be very easy to do! I can definitely do that! Thank you so much, sometimes I see them and they are sad. And I just don't know what to do. Thank you so much

Much love to you xx

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
Ohhh okay. Yes that makes sense as I am a lightworker :) thank you!
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
Thank you for this info! It will help I think.Do you really? That's amazing. Yes angels are constantly around me. I get so many signs and pictures of them in the sun. I also get a lot of angel numbers. They are amazing. Thank you so much.
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
Thank you very much! Yes I hope I get some more thoughts in here too.Much love to you x
Michellem
@michellem
2 years ago
9 posts

Hey Kaitlyn :) I've never been in this group til about 15 minutes ago and immediately came to your post cuz, well cuz it's you :) your abilities are amazing and I immediately thought the reasons why they visit you and then i saw Fancy Girl's post about reasons spirits visit and she explained it perfectly. Sometimes spirits don't want to let go of attachments so if the man outside lived there he may not like that you're in his home and that's why he stands the and glares at you. I'm curious about what he'd do when he was showing up in your home. How long did that last before he was outside? And can you think of anything significant happening around the time he went outside? I mean any event even in your life. Was it after you tried speaking to him or did you you sage and suddenly he was only outside? Ok, I just texted my friend who's psychic abilities are outstanding. She suggested a couple things. 1. Spread salt around your property 2. You need to ask your spirit guides to step forward and you also need to talk to your gate keepers. Gatekeepers are the ones who watch the gate between worlds and allow communication from the other side. You can find your gate keeper by simply asking them to show themselves and ask for a name. She also said you can ask the the Angels help you in a meditation to reach your gatekeeper. Then you set firm boundaries as to what you will and won't allow through your gate. She says if you ask the gatekeeper to show themselves she feels you won't have a hard time making that happen because your so connected to the spirit realm. She also says she's hearing that you are perfectly fine, there's nothing attached to you that would cause you to be unsafe. So most importantly as your gatekeeper to show themselves and ask for a name and tell them the rules. They'll keep anything you don't want in faraway from your home

-Michelle

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Aw thank you!

Well, he was in the house for about 2 and a half years when we moved here. And then I smudged and he kept to the back of the house, where as he used to stay in my room and stare at me. After I smudged a second time, I asked him to leave, and he did. But he only transferred to outside. I cannot think of a specific time, maybe when I found out I was an empath and really started getting into all of this stuff? But he really doesn't like me, haha.

Oooh, I will definitely do what your friend suggested! Thank you so very much, please pass on my thanks to her as well! I would love to meet my gatekeeper, I did not know such a thing existed. Okay that is good nothing is attached to me.

My house feels particularly bad tonight, not sure why.

Oh, and also, I used to have a portal in my bedroom, and in my basement. Could he maybe be angry that I closed them?

Michellem
@michellem
2 years ago
9 posts

I asked my friend about the portals and she said he maybe upset or just lost because he's can't get back to the portals. But she said she doesn't know alot about that so that's all she can think of. Are you scared ever? Like when he was in your room watching you all that time were you scared??? Cuz I'd be terrified! But I also don't see spirits so I'm not sure how if feel of I was used to seeing them. However I do know when my cats are running around making noise (we had 2 and they were brother and sister) and before the sister passed away I always knew when her brother was running around taunting her :) but those noises didn't scare me cuz I just knew without a doubt it's them :) I'm also curious as to whether you know where the portals went to?! How your day is full of light and love :) -michellem

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

The thing is, I don't think he ever used the portals. He was always around in the house, never really left. I think he died in my room, since this used to be the master bedroom, and maybe he is still attached? But he is outside now. I don't know.

And hell yes it was scary! Sometimes, if I think too much about it, I can still kind of feel him staring at me. I mean, I always feel his presence, even now that he is outside, but sometimes it still feels like he is there watching me. But he isn't. Though at night, he stands right in front of our porch, just looking at the house. We park our cars in front of our house, so he stands inbetween them, or leans on one. The other day I had a real fright, I walked outside to let my dog out, and he was there on the porch, I nearly screamed. I just shut the door, waited impatiently for my dog, and hurriedly let him in when he was done. The man continued to watch me shut and lock the door, and then I peaked out the window and he was still looking at me. Can these spirits see through walls and stuff? I was so scared.

Aw that is so cute! I love cats, and that definitely makes sense!

What do you mean, "where the portals went"? I closed them off. So, I don't think they "went" anywhere. Or do they move to a new place? Maybe that would make sense as to why my bathroom has been feeling very off. Do they move to different places in the house?

Michellem
@michellem
2 years ago
9 posts

when think of a portal i think of a passage way to another...dimension possibly...i'm not sure if it would be another dimension or what, but don't portals usually allow access to a location? for example. wouldn't the portal in your basement have provided what i think of as a doorway for spirits to pass through into your home? does that make sense? i always thought the word portal referred to a passage way of some sort. also, how did you know it was there?also, i don't know where you are located but you could always see if there is psychic or metaphysical worker of some sort that rids homes of entities. there are people who will come and clean the place out when people are really troubled by some sort of spirit. and, i'll check his website and message you his info, but i went to this man for some past life regression and he's able to simply speak to someone on the phone about a possible "haunting" or the presence of spirits and actually inform you as to why they are there and to get them to truly pass over into the white light. he's amazing. i know first hand. as for portals moving locations, i believe when it is closed off, that's it...you've closed it. maybe new ones have opened some how but i don't feel the ones you closed relocated and opened back up. unless you didn't nail them shut well enough ;) ;) :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book