Seeing "spider webs"

To post a reply, login or signup

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
So I call them "spider webs" in the title. I don't actually know what they were. I went home to my parents house this weekend for the annual Halloween party. As I was on the interstate driving back to my place, I kept seeing these things floating around in the air and they kind of looked like spiderwebs and at first that's what I assumed they were. But then after seeing them randomly for an hour straight driving down the road I began to realize they probably weren't. I live in Indiana so for the most part, I was driving past nothing but empty fields and so there was really nothing around for a web to have blown off from. Then I thought maybe they were coming off of the car I was following but I wasn't following the same car the whole time and so what are the chances that all of the cars I was following had spiders webs blowing off of them. Then I realized that if these were "spider webs" blowing around in the wind, they were blowing extremely fast because they were gliding along evenly with my car which was going 75+ miles an hour.I just really don't think they were spider webs at this point. Has anyone ever seen these? Do you know what they could have been? I tried to look it up online but I don't even know what to call them to search for it.
updated by @emmy-long: 07/02/17 11:33:50AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 years ago
867 posts

Try doing a search for prana energy & see if any of those definitions or images look like or resemble what you saw. Have a wonderful week.

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
Thank you, I looked this up and it seems to fit for the most part. A lot of the information said it's easiest to see prana energy when looking into a clear blue sky while relaxed. That definitely fits my mental state at the time as well as my surroundings. And they did appear silvery and glittery, but they didn't look like "bursts" of light but more like strands of silvery glittery light. Can it appear like that?Also, thanks again for answering. I was beginning to work myself into a panic trying to research this without a name to go off of. I felt at peace as I was seeing these things, but once I got home and tried to google things like "spider web spirits" bad results came up. Which then put the idea into my head that I had some kind of spider demon following me around. So this was very helpful as well as a huge relief! :)
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Just to be on the safe side I would also have your eyes checked if its been a while. I had some very strange eye effects when I had a detachment of the jelly part, don't remember what its called at the moment, which created some web effects in my vision in one eye. When you were seeing this was it both eyes or just one?

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
I believe my yearly eye exam is coming up in February so I'll mention it. It was with both eyes but it stopped once I got into town. I do occasionally get optical migraines but this was different.
inlanddan
@inlanddan
2 years ago
387 posts

Hi Emmy, you may want to look up Chemtrail Webs in your search engine. It may be what you are seeing. I have for years now. Dan : )

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book