Poltergeist Activity or maybe not?????

To post a reply, login or signup

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
5 years ago
89 posts

Hi was wondering if anyone on here might have any experience with or has ever dealt with poltergeist ? I'm not even exactly sure if that is what I have going on in my home or if it is in fact spirit activity and alot of it. I hear walking through out my home even when I am the only one at home and sitting in one spot. it is very loud like whoever it is might be wearing heavy boots of some sort. it's up and down my stairsteps and back and forth from room to room. I hear thing's being moved but never see thing's being moved. I am hearing a male voice all day long and even into the evenings as well as female voices that sometimes sound like little girl voices. At night, when I go to bed I actually feel someone at the end of my bed like they just sat down and who ever this male is follows me where ever I go including when I leave the house and drive off in my car. I've asked time and again but with me not having my clear hearing in completely I'm not able to actually hear the name and I have a program on my phone that I use and I have gotten portal, poltergeist, ghosts, spirits, evil, Demonic, angel as well as one name in particular that comes up alot which is Jonathan. I get alot of military talk also almost like there are many military men here fighting a battle or something.

I've asked them to please leave my home as they are no longer alive anymore and that this is my home and I live here and that I mean no disrespect but I need for them to go. but still they are here. especially this one male spirit, being, whatever he is I"m not sure. I've meditated and asked time and again but also not really sure if I'm getting an answer that I understand. How would I find out for sure if it's poltergeist activity, spirits or demonic activity going on here? is there a way to find out?

I recently had a picture reading done and this person told me that they were picking up that there is a close friend or maybe even family member around me or watching over me as well as my guardian angel. whoever this is I feel their movements. they tap on the chair or my bed and I feel it. they move around and I feel it. it's like they are actually right there like you and I but I don't actually see them right there. that's how real it feels. I thought maybe it might be a guide or someone from the light with me but nobody I have talked to says that they are "that in tune" with their guides, angels or anyone from the light to feel what I have been feeling. what are your thoughts on this please.. thank you.

updated by @jodi-hill: 07/09/17 06:33:44PM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
5 years ago
729 posts

What you are describing is not poltergeist activity. It is most definitley trying to make it's presence known to you. I doubt that it is evil or demonic. It sounds much more like a spirit that either came with the house or a family or friend that wants to relay a message to you. I guess I/we would need to know more about the house to give you a more accurate opinion. Like how long have you lived there? And has this been going on the whole time? Did you recently lose a friend or family member that you were very close to? Things like that. It almost sounds like a father/mother figure by the way he/she sits on the end of the bed watching over you.

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
5 years ago
89 posts

Hi and thanks for replying. I've lived in this house for about 7 years now. we bought it in 2004. I couldn't put a finger on it but the moment I walked into this house I told my husband I didn't want to live here but he wouldnt' listen to me and so here we are. I know this property was owned for as far back as the early 1800's that I could find in the deed records by the same family that was handed down until eventually it was sold off to others. There was 1 death by gunshot that I was told about. we called him "pete" but aren't even sure if that was his name. I got this information from 2 other psychics. he was I guess having a affair with a woman that lived here with her husband and supposedly the husband came home 1 day and found the guy here and there was a fight and the husband shot the other man. that's all I really know about that but I was told a few months ago by a girl on here about him and that she came through and helped him cross over so I"m pretty sure it's not him anymore.

I don't "feel" like I am going to be harmed by this male if he is in fact a real male human spirit. I keep getting a name "Jonathan" along with tall, beard, thin, muscles and jeans. over and over again. I dont' know a man by that name and I've never been able to find a name like that in any records that pertain to this house. I believe he may have followed me here from somewhere else possibly over a year ago.

I was involved with a ghost hunting group over a year ago which I no longer am with but about the 3rd outing we were on we went to an old coal mine as well as the leader of our group, one of her sister's homes to do an investigation. nothing "hit' me until after the investigation of the apartment when the leader of the group turned on her spirit box and was basically sitting there taunting whoever it was there. me and another in the group for some reason were being affected by this. my whole body started shaking uncontrollably like I was freezing but it was not cold out. I was very scared and all I wanted to do was to get up and run far away from there. the leader of the group who is psychic says there was a demon there that lured her there from another of her sister's homes. (not sure if that was true or not but we went with it seeing as she was psychic and could see what we couldn't). we left there and from that point on someone in this house was trying to make it's presence known to me. I started hearing someone walking around the house loudly like they are wearing some sort of work boot. up and down the steps. what sounds like things being moved about. I've never "heard" any doors open or shut but it's mainly walking around all day and night. some days are worse than other days. I also hear some one talking all the time. a male voice as well as female voices but the male voice all the time.

On top of that this psychic came to my home after I was sexually attacked by something that I couldn't see. when she showed up I was on my porch white as a sheet and scared crapless. I brought in a catholic priest which wasn't easy to do and a pastor to bless the house from top to bottom inside and out but it didnt' work. I've tried the cord cutting, praying, calling on michael and my guides and the angels and so on and even sage. still nothing. when I get up to move whoever this is is behind me. when I sit down "he' is right there and he likes to tap alot. I've tried to figure out his movements of tapping when I ask a question but since I'm just not real educated in the paranormal I'm just not getting it. I even tried automatic writing but all that came from that was "john, and the words, I love you and Lord please help me". I only tried that once.

this psychic from the group has told me to my face that it's a demon that she believes followed me from the coal mine and is going to keep hanging around me to try to kill me. she says she's seen it and I don't want to know what it looks like in it's real form. I was also told by the same girl from this site that 'crossed over" this "pete" that there is something in this house that is NOT human and it is male form wearing jeans and is very angry and wielding a very sharp object in it's hand but she did not try to go any further to communicate with it to find out what it wants or he wants.

If anyone here can possibly help me with this situation I would be so grateful. I just want to know what is in my home and hanging around me following me everywhere I go. yes, whoever this is does sit on my bed and whenever I"m upset I actually feel like someone has just laid a hand on my leg in a comforting way. Now this program I have on my iphone I'm not sure how accurate it is but just today I picked up portal, attic, window. this isn't the first time I've gotten those words. I also got again tall, jeans and muscles and someone said this to me, "pray you fool". I don't know if this male is actually human or something else entirely and I've asked him to leave and leave me alone. whoever it is will not. I have asked repeatedly "are you human or beast". this is all I know. oh one other thing, there is also a clairvoyant on that group I was in and she told me one time that there were many deaths on this land where my house sits, more deaths than were ever recorded due to some sort of sickness like small pox or something like that she said. I have never been able to verify that. thank you.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
5 years ago
729 posts

You may very well have one or many spirits on the property from what you are describing. And it sounds as if one or more of them are protecting you. If that's true nothing is going to try and kill you these protective spirits will block it. You say that nothing works in getting rid of these spirits which may well happen since spirits live by the same laws as souls with physical bodies. God gave them free will also, including dark forces. I believe that you are safe in this house and that you do have protective spirits at your side so your prayers may in fact have worked to contain these not so nice entities. I think your doing pretty well with dealing with this. If other things continue to happen please feel free to keep writing.

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
5 years ago
89 posts

thank you so much for replying to my postings. yes, I do feel that who ever it is doesn't mean me any harm and I do not feel afraid of him. it's just frustrating when you know they are there but you aren't gifted with the sight part to see them and I can hear them talking but also frustrating when your clear hearing is like just there enough to hear the voices and make out male and female but not enough to actually make out what they are saying.

I believe my prayers do get heard and I also believe that I have a great team of guides and Angels watching over me keeping me safe. thanks again.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book