Please Help! Hallucinations Or Spirits?

To post a reply, login or signup

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
2 years ago
84 posts

I seriously considered going to the ER tonight.

I went outside this eveninng with my husband. We were walking around checking decorations. I have a very large yard with many very tall trees on the outer edge of the yard as well as smaller trees and bushes. The center is open. I saw black spider web type netting (little squares) stretching and hanging acoss the yard crossing from tree to tree in various directions. I could touch it. I grabbed a handful and wrapped it around my hand. I felt it. My husband said there is nothing there. I opened my hand to show him. Once again nothing was there. There were several. other incidents.

Can anyone explain or identify? Or should I head for the hospital. I spent last Christmas in the hospital for a mini stroke. I dont want a repeat performance.

updated by @just-stevie: 07/04/17 01:58:27AM
Bing
@bing
2 years ago
547 posts

Hi Just Stevie

I would like to know ifthe nettingfeels good or a bit off. In other words does it feel threatening or does it feel protecting? I work with angels and you can ask them to help you if you feel the need for protection. Here is the angel link Archangels and You I would suggest Michael and Uriel. As in your previous post was there every a time in the past when there was netting in that area?

We are empaths and a lot of us walk in two worlds at the same time, the spiritual and the "real" world. To many of us the spiritual realm is more comforting and we often feel that we are "not from around here" and many of us have been told this to our faces. You are not "cracking up". If you went to a hospital you might find yourself on a regimen of drugs. If you don't feel well by all means see a doctor, but your present residence has a history that you can pick up on. If you notice this again try and look past the netting to the surrounding topography and see if it is the same, older or newer in appearance. This would give you a clue as to if you were seeing something from the past or future from our viewpoint of time.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
2 years ago
84 posts
Bing, thank for your detailed answer.I guess my questions of why me or why now will never be revealed.The netting does not provoke any feelings; just curiosity. The area is open lawn on a corner lot; probably a half acre. We have 10 xmas inflatablesthere. Very tall trees, as well as shorter, placed in varying arrangements. The netting spread in drooping criss-cross.There is a 5 ft trumpet tree to the right of the driveway that was covered with it; that is where I grabbed and wrapped the netting around my hand to show my husband. He saw nothing and when I opened my hand there was nothing"we often feel that we are "not from around here" Odd you should say that; I have often felt that way. I enjoy creature comforts as much as others do.However, the whole idea of everyday life seems pointless. I am not religious but I do concede to a higher power. I laughingly (sort of)maintain the earth to be a giant science project.I had a mini stroke 2 Christmas ago. It began with feeling tired then drunk then hallucinations. I was almost convinced itmight be happening again because after seeing the nets I took a shower. I distinctly hear music and lyrics as if a speaker was overhead in the corner. Now, I often hear music, singing and what seems to be radio announcers but it is mostly garbled. The other time is when I could have sworn my husband and daughter were playing Christmas music I heard every word distinctly and loudly. When I opened the bedroom door the music was gone and they hadn't been.It seems each time is totally different from the last. I had another visit last night. I awoke to find a boy maybe 11 or 12 yrs old standing next to my bed staring at me. He had on a horizontal stripe crew neck shirt. Could be fifties or seventies. His hair was blond and cut in a regular boy style. (don't know how I knew that because their forms are always static snow.) He was smiling and had large white teeth. I always reach out to them but they won't reciprocate. This one had his hand out to me in a firm sort of way. I was not scared but uncomfortable. I felt if I put my hand out it would change something dramatically. I looked at the ceiling fan w/light over my head.(it seems to be base)it was shaking and moving harder than I have ever seen. I don't know if I mentioned before; I have seen netting over the outer edges of the petal shaped paddles. When I looked up at the ceiling there were kind of white light, almost invisible, random forms moving in an excited way. I could not detect a specific detail. They seemed to overlap. I wasn't frightened but I was uncomfortable and completely overwhelmed. I turned away to go back to sleep but I still sensed a lingering presence.Oh and FYI - I have seen a dark figure in the past many years ago. I was playing with a Ouija board. I can't remember the question but it kept going quickly and firmly to "good bye". After several times of asking it flew off the board and I saw a looming dark figure off to my right. I felt an overwhelming sense of pure evilness. I never touched one again.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book