Paranormal Skills Requested

To post a reply, login or signup

Maria
@maria
2 years ago
136 posts

I am familiar with this forum so this is a comfortable place for me to ask for help. If I should post in another, please let me know.
I am in a very down money energy period. Being a cancerian and an empath this freaks me out. I have things in the works that will make things much, much better in the future but getting through now until April (at the least ) is me facing a very scary period. I've been working every angle for work that I can. Some of it has been very disheartening.
Is there anyone with great paranormal reading abilities picking up on anything for me? I don't know where my next paycheck is coming from right now. I am working with my Angels and Spirit Guides, tapping, mediating and trying to stay positive but I thought I would ask my fellow empaths for some input.

Thanks, Love and Light!

updated by @maria: 07/24/17 11:10:48PM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 years ago
867 posts

Have you tried requesting a Reading in the General Psychic Reading Group & posting a current picture of only yourself taken within the last 7 days that clearly shows your eyes & face, )No glasses, contacts, hats, etc.

Maria
@maria
2 years ago
136 posts

Thanks Nocturne's Angel, Getting over my crazy dislike of taking pictures is something I need to work on.

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

I can only say that I'm there with you. I'm waiting on a house to sell and gazing at the bottom of my bank account, while my dog's hamburger and cheerio diet is running $100/week. I just signed up to sutstitute teach for $60 a day, which is depressing. There's always temp work and they usually find jobs pretty quickly, at least back when I used them. I don't want anything permanent right now.

Maria
@maria
2 years ago
136 posts

That's very similar to my situation. I have been clearing up an estate issue with property so that my brother and can sell it. I going after temps that have served me well so far but the community job service (who can be a bit condescending and who I went to when things weren't moving fast enough are pushing permanent). The situation is a crazy story where an embezzler changed the status of my finances and to a point the life of my daughters and me.

I'm doing a vision wall right now for angelic help. Any suggestions are welcomed!

Thanks for sharing Eclia!

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

I would add that I am in a similar position having been laid off for sometime. The only thing that I can say is that we are now moving into a new energy for the year. I always feel that the new year doesn't get started until around Feb or beginning of March. 2014 was a 7 year which is often about the spiritual journey. 2015 is an 8 year and this is where there is tremendous energy to bring the spiritual into the physical, it's a good number for manifesting. It doesn't mean major abundance but it can be about starting to build the foundations.

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

LOL...I saw that deleted comment, Pat:) He has food and preservative allergies and weighs 135. I've tried everything...believe me! I know, it's crazy.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

I was going to retype it because when I posted it, it didn't go to you and I didn't have your name on it. But yes, I was going to repost.

Any chance, he can get a job?

Maria
@maria
2 years ago
136 posts

Hey Ecila and Pat,

If there's any chance you 2 are discussing Mr.doggie cheerio's, we have a natural- organic dog/cat foodstore that probably even covers peanut allergies. I can't believe the selection and OMG the prices!

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

Yes, I replied to Mr doggie cheerios but the reply ended up in another area so I deleted and and was going to repost. Hopefully, the prices on the dogfood are cheaper.

Ecila's dog needs to get a job - or take up bank robbing. I don't wish to contribute to thedelinquencyof a canine but, seriously, these are tough times and we all have to help out.

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Yea, I wish. His job of late has been to frighten away potential buyers. He almost attacked a realtor the other day. (We had dad's house up for sale but have abandoned that idea...) He is my personal bodyguard...lol.

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

I have ordered dogfood that was supposed to be "organic" and preservative-free only to have him get sick. It is simpler and just as cheap to just buy hamburger and regular generic cheerios from the grocery store. I don't know about Mr. doggie cheerios....that is one I missed!

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

You didn't miss anything - Mr. doggie was just referencing the topic of your doggie

Maria
@maria
2 years ago
136 posts

I'm nearsighted too, midnightstarr and I forget how it impacts some of the things I do and don't do. Thanks for bringing it up.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book